FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

10 most harmful books

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
Author
Badsmitty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Parental Advisory Non Conformist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badsmitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 10 most harmful books
    Posted: 31 May 2005 at 11:14pm
pb125 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 language strike, 10/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pb125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2005 at 11:14pm
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2005 at 11:17pm
do you just go to fark and post all the links here? because we could seriously just cut out the middle man, you, and go to Fark.com

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2005 at 11:18pm
OH NOEZ! TEH COMMUNISTS GONNA GET US!

Red Scare! Red Scare!

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2005 at 11:19pm

Cool.

cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2005 at 11:19pm
pb125, just cause you dont read, doesn't mean you have to ruin it for everyone.
The Communist Manifesto was pretty good. My histroy teacher let us read some chapters, and i was impressed how well Marx explained everything.
Mein Kampf,Although it was fulled with hate, was decent. It showed hitlers(all be it misplaced) hate. Remember, Hitler fixed germany's econmonic problems when he came to power.
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2005 at 11:21pm
No, Mein Kampf was horrible, it was full of errors, spelling, grammatical, continuity, it was drivel. Hitler was a horrible writer.

A genius orator, but a pitiful writer.
BLand View Drop Down
Guested - Complete idiocy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BLand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2005 at 11:21pm
Originally posted by pb125 pb125 wrote:

Wow, you have no idea how hard I laughed when I realized what you posted.
Badsmitty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Parental Advisory Non Conformist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badsmitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2005 at 11:21pm

Originally posted by mbro mbro wrote:

do you just go to fark and post all the links here? because we could seriously just cut out the middle man, you, and go to Fark.com

But if I did post a link to Fark, one of the younguns may see something they shouldn't and I'd get dinged.  It is a great place for news though.  Besides, we middlemen need jobs, too.

DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2005 at 11:23pm
Originally posted by Badsmitty Badsmitty wrote:

But if I did post a link to Fark, one of the younguns may see something they shouldn't and I'd get dinged. It is a great place for news though. Besides, we middlemen need jobs, too.

Oh goodness..
Ejp414 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ejp414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2005 at 11:35pm

Then stay on Fark and do it, Mbro. That way you'll never have to read (or post in) these threads.

Pertaining to the original post: wow.

SuperXero View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Gay Slur, 5/8

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperXero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2005 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by DBibeau855 DBibeau855 wrote:

No, Mein Kampf was horrible, it was full of errors, spelling, grammatical, continuity, it was drivel. Hitler was a horrible writer.

A genius orator, but a pitiful writer.

Well, considering he was once about an inch away from taking over the world, as well as writing this book between prison rapings and beatings (those crazeh Germans), I'd say that we can excuse him.

Edited by SuperXero
Tenacious and Versatile
Dazed View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Romped around naked in thorn bushes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dazed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2005 at 10:49am
Originally posted by The delusional author The delusional author wrote:

portraying capitalism as an ugly phase in the development of human society in which capitalists inevitably and amorally exploit labor by paying the cheapest possible wages to earn the greatest possible profits. ...He could not have predicted 21st Century America: a free, affluent society based on capitalism and representative government that people the world over envy and seek to emulate.

Does anyone else fid these sentences funny, and their author all the more pitiable for truly believing them.
TruePaintballer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Spam 11-19

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TruePaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2005 at 10:58am
Karl Marx got two nominations...he must be satan
Outlaws
*Sponsors*
Abrika
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2005 at 11:08am
no harry potter???

j/k
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2005 at 11:12am
Originally posted by BLand BLand wrote:

Originally posted by pb125 pb125 wrote:

Wow, you have no idea how hard I laughed when I realized what you posted.
I also laughed when I saw that.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2005 at 11:14am
these books are not harmful,  there just the most hamrful agianst Capitalism, the most harmful book out that gets people killed EVERYDAY is none other then... The Holy Bible.
reifidom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Zatoichi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reifidom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2005 at 11:15am
Do these people not realize that they're simply composing a reading list for more open minded people and those not so weak of will that a book of contrary ideas is to be feared?

usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2005 at 11:18am
Originally posted by reifidom reifidom wrote:

Do these people not realize that they're simply composing a reading list for more open minded people and those not so weak of will that a book of contrary ideas is to be feared?

I read "The Davinci Code"...does that count?
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
reifidom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Zatoichi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reifidom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2005 at 11:20am
Sure, why not. If you're reading at all you've got an advantage over millions of others.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
  Share Topic