FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

10 most harmful books

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>
Author
WGP guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Quoted F and S bomb.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2005 at 11:47am
Originally posted by Panda Man Panda Man wrote:

these books are not harmful,  there just the most hamrful agianst Capitalism, the most harmful book out that gets people killed EVERYDAY is none other then... The Koran.

fixed
goodsmitty View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Childish Insults 3/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodsmitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2005 at 11:50am

Author: Freidrich Nietzsche
Publication date: 1886
Score: 28
SummaryHere Nietzsche argued that men are driven by an amoral ďWill to Power,Ē and that superior men will sweep aside religiously inspired moral rules, which he deemed as artificial as any other moral rules, to craft whatever rules would help them dominate the world around them.

Yeah, given today's political climate, I would want this book to go away also.

"Reading this thread, I'm sad to say that the only difference between the average American and the average Taliban is economic status."
-Zesty

Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2005 at 11:50am
The Koran is based of the Holy bible... 
goodsmitty View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Childish Insults 3/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodsmitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2005 at 11:53am

Originally posted by mbro mbro wrote:

do you just go to fark and post all the links here? because we could seriously just cut out the middle man, you, and go to Fark.com

Why don't you post a link to more pictures of yourself and occupy your day looking at them.

"Reading this thread, I'm sad to say that the only difference between the average American and the average Taliban is economic status."
-Zesty

usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2005 at 11:55am
actually is Q'uoran or something like that Koran is the american-english spelling
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2005 at 12:07pm
why does it matter?
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2005 at 12:12pm

"Harmful" book? If people can't handle reading a book without becoming warped by its philosophies, than we truly have a simple race. Just because you read a book of communism doesn't make you a communist, it simply means that, unlike the drooling TV zombies America generally consists of, you decided to investigate one of the most influential books in history. It's a shame people have abandoned knowledge for the security that the make-believe shows on TV provide. If you can't read Mein Kampf without adopting its philosophies, have your head checked.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2005 at 12:26pm

why does it matter?

it doesn't, if you were talking to me, i was just putting out some knowledge, is that such a bad thing?
WGP guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Quoted F and S bomb.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2005 at 12:33pm

Based, but it influences Muslims to harm others.  The Bible teaches love and kindness.
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2005 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by WGP guy WGP guy wrote:

Based, but it influences Muslims to harm others. The Bible teaches love and kindness.

HAHAHAHHAHAHA.....NO.

Do you honestly think the bible hasn't been used for justification of killing people? How about those lovely crusades where christians rode into the middle east and tickled muslims with feathers to be nice. Oh, wait, They slaughter anyone that got in their way. Saying the Koran is the most harmful book is one of the biggest bigot statements I have ever heard. Not all muslims are extremests, just very few. Just as not all christians are extremests. The crazy ones are the ones that get attention.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2005 at 12:39pm

Based, but it influences Muslims to harm others. The Bible teaches love and kindness.

HAHAHAHHAHAHA.....NO.

Do you honestly think the bible hasn't been used for justification of killing people? How about those lovely crusades where christians rode into the middle east and tickled muslims with feathers to be nice. Oh, wait, They slaughter anyone that got in their way. Saying the Koran is the most harmful book is one of the biggest bigot statements I have ever heard. Not all muslims are extremests, just very few. Just as not all christians are extremests. The crazy ones are the ones that get attention.

it wasnt just the christians riding into the holy land, jews, muslims, and catholics all participated equally in that particular feud
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2005 at 12:40pm

Based, but it influences Muslims to harm others.  The Bible teaches love and kindness.

Crusades anyone? David Koresh? Jim Jones? Purple Kool-Aide?

A book only teaches what the people make of it. The Koran doesnt say "harm others", but some idiots read it that way and make it look bad for the rest.

RenegadeGopher View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Renegade of Funk

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RenegadeGopher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2005 at 12:48pm
I must say WGP. Whoever taught you about middle eastern cultures is an idiot.
WGP guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Quoted F and S bomb.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2005 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

HAHAHAHHAHAHA.....NO.

it wasnt just the christians riding into the holy land, jews, muslims, and catholics all participated equally in that particular feud

Actually it was Catholics mainly, with some Christians and Jews riding to take the land from Muslims.  (I think, been so long since I learned about that)
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2005 at 12:57pm

HAHAHAHHAHAHA.....NO.

Actually it was Catholics mainly, with some Christians and Jews riding to take the land from Muslims.  (I think, been so long since I learned about that)

Yeaaah. Catholics are Christians....

Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2005 at 12:58pm
Jews just wanted there promise land back, also what about the Spanish Inquasition(sp), how about all those lovly catholics...
RenegadeGopher View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Renegade of Funk

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RenegadeGopher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2005 at 12:58pm
No way Whale, that's crazytalk.
travis75 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Dear Penthouse....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote travis75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2005 at 1:08pm

I can't believe that The Origin of Species got Honorable Mention.

I think that the panel of judges are way too pro-christian and pro-democracy to provide valid answers.

also,

[The Koran] influences Muslims to harm others.  The Bible teaches love and kindness.
Originally posted by RenegadeGopher RenegadeGopher wrote:

I must say WGP. Whoever taught you about middle eastern cultures is an idiot.

PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2005 at 1:11pm
I still don't understand why when people hear communism they get all scared. Its just a different type of government. If other countries want to be communist, let them, they arent hurting anyone.

Well, except for some of the cruelty and injustice that goes on towards their own people. **cough*China**cough**

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
WGP guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Quoted F and S bomb.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2005 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by Tae Kwon Do Tae Kwon Do wrote:

HAHAHAHHAHAHA.....NO.

Yeaaah. Catholics are Christians....

Uh, no.  Catholics worship Mary mainly, Christians worship Jesus.

There are more differences, but that shows that it is different.  When I said chrisitans I was refering to protestants.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>
  Share Topic