Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Brass eagle vs. ZAP

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
<<Painter>> View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote <<Painter>> Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Brass eagle vs. ZAP
    Posted: 28 May 2005 at 10:12pm
i was just wondering what paintballs were better. Brass Eagle Afterburners or ZAP?
tigman250 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tigman250 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2005 at 10:29pm
this is very similar to your other thread! zap and brass eagle are not known for their unpresidented quality therefore i don't think either one is better than the other you're gonna have to spend at least $50 per 2000 rounds to get anything even kinda round any less and you'll see your accuracy go down
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2005 at 10:38pm

I'd go with ZAP over BE.

Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
ionic View Drop Down
Strike 1 - racial slur 7/22

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ionic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2005 at 10:44pm

Besides the bores sizes I go with zap any day.

Stiffler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stiffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2005 at 12:02am
neither...go with some PMI premium, best paint ive ever shot
procarb11 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Filter dodging

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarb11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2005 at 12:40am
Originally posted by Stiffler Stiffler wrote:

Dust Black/Red DM5, Ultralite Frame, Ultralite Barrel, Orange Bolt Kit, Virtue Laser Eyes
Sentinelz View Drop Down
Suicide By Mod.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sentinelz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2005 at 1:58am
Originally posted by procarb11 procarb11 wrote:

Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Murdock ... Iím cominí ta get YOU!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2005 at 3:11pm

Be careful here.(you can't listen to everyone on here)  They'll always say, "Oh you have to get these.  They cost $12345 a box, but they're the best."  You don't always need the best.  I would say go with some cheap, but good paint like some I use(cheap, but good for the price):

CORE

ZAP Deviant

TORK

SCORCH

These are some good, but cheap paintballs.  I use them in woodsball, but they could probably be used for speedbal too.  I have had best luck with the TORK or CORE paint.  I would try them out. 

By the way about the don't listen to everyone on the forum, it is a reliable forum, but watch who you listen to.  You don't always have to get the best.  By the way I don't know the pricing, but I've also heard good things about PMI Premiums(^)

Bob'sA-5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob'sA-5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2005 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by Sentinelz Sentinelz wrote:

Originally posted by procarb11 procarb11 wrote:

ya i want your sig stiffler
A-5 $200
Flatline $150
RT $80
Rufus Dawg Wicked Bolt $40
68ci 4500psi Crosfire tank $180
Stickers $5
The ability to bunker two guys with shockers priceless
Stiffler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stiffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2005 at 6:38pm

at my local proshop PMI premiums are $45 a case...its not too pricey and its good quality paint

sir_jackhole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir_jackhole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2005 at 8:32pm

at my local proshop PMI premiums are $45 a case...its not too pricey and its good quality paint

yea, pmi premiums are really good paint.  If you cant afford them id say go with scorch, you can get those for $20 a case and they're not too shabby at like Walmart.  I try to stay away from BE as much as I can cause I think the company's bad.

Edited by sir_jackhole
Peter: Excuse me, is your refrigerator running?
Because if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually.
death noise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote death noise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2005 at 8:44pm
i'd go with zap over brass eagle anyday of the week. Nice sig by the way stiffler
Ghost-Rider View Drop Down
Strike 2, Filter Dodge 8/12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ghost-Rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2005 at 6:31pm
i got a case of 2000 zap balls and i dont think iv had break sofar and i shot about 1000 almsot and i bouht 200 yeaterday of sum else that worked fine 2 but i would go with zap
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2005 at 6:33pm
Depends on what you're using them for. BE makes a very good soup, all you have to do is put it in your hopper and shoot fast, then serve.

Neither really shoot all that well.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
lester98c View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
i wish my title was "different"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lester98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2005 at 8:24pm
yeah niether shoot that great.i bought a thing om pmi heavy metal and was supriced that they arnt all that bad
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2005 at 8:26pm
Heavy metal is terrible, you shake the pod it comes in up and down and they bust.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
somnambulated View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote somnambulated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2005 at 4:04am
Zap AMP has been great, in my experience.
Killgore View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Mr. Patience

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Killgore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2005 at 10:50am
I've used both. I've Used BE Afterburner and ZAP Chronic, Tork and AMP. And i have never had any problems with them. I have never found a broken ball in any of the bags and my ball breakage was due to double feeds or dirt in the barrel. ZAP Chronic i found to be amazing, the accuracy was realy good out of my J&J Pro1 barrel. I figured it's because it's a smaller paintball, than the other i mentioned above. I play mainly woods-ball so i go for the cheapest paint as possible, because i shoot a ton of it. If you want good cheap paintballs i'd reccommend the ZAP, then go for the BE.

CrazyPainter View Drop Down
Guested - Foulmouth Child

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrazyPainter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2005 at 10:28pm
Zap is better just because you conpear to Brass Eagle They are a load of crap!!!
When my A-5 starts shoting I think you sould duck.
benttwig33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Whiner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benttwig33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2005 at 10:42pm
Zap is pretty good, i use them often.

BRASS EAGLE IS THE DEVIL IN PAINT FORM, NEVER USE IT!
Sig is WAY too big.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic