Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Paintballs for 98C

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
meyerand View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meyerand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2005 at 1:17pm
Zap work really good if you don't have a RT.  With my RT all it does is chop paint.  But if you are willing to spend some money allstar or evil are really good.  Premium are also good
decked out 98 custom
Sentinelz View Drop Down
Suicide By Mod.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sentinelz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2005 at 3:18pm

I don't know why you bother!111one! The WAL*MART will own US ALL!!!111!!!one!!!!!shift+1!! They will make us use BE guns and paint and use the scrambled egg hopper thats square and feeds a monster 4 BPS which will be fas since they will limit us to 1bpm and make us use our scratched foggy dirty stock masks!!!111!!! and if we make a big move they will cause an earthquake and break our ankles!!!11!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!! The WAL*MART WILL OWN ALL!!!!!!!!111!!!oneoneone!!!!!shift+1!!!!!!!!!!

But if you must go for the 3A Barrels they are cheap and shoot like a freak kit(that is if you get the kit) If not it shoots like an AA or Freak) I don't know why you bother though you will be using a VL gun soon an it won't have a barrel and if it does it will have marks inside so you blow three in the barrel for every one that comes out!!11!!!!!!!!!

The WAL*MART SHALL OWN ALL!!!!!!!!!111one!!!!!!!!!!shift+one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic