FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Best late night AOL convo ever

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2005 at 4:47am
Originally posted by Sentinelz Sentinelz wrote:

what's wrong with bein black? As far as I can tell we are all equal just with slightly different muscle anatomy DNA something... damn I forgot the whole lecture...

There are no differences...

African Americans dominate sports because thats the way society is today. Just like hundreds of years ago Jewish men were the only Bankers, this is because back then, Christians thoght it was a sin to do the basic workings of bankings. This is why all CEOs of big companies are white. It does not mean white males are smarter than black males. Its how we are conditioned by society to fulfill different roles.

If you tell a child from early on in life that his only chance of getting ahead in life or going to college is through a sports scholarship, on whole, that generation will strive to do well in sports. In a culture that takes pride in the athletic ability of its members, this culture will push its members into sports.

In a culture where the intelectual abilities of a person is prised, and scholarly acheivment is prized, the men and women of this culture will be preceived to be more inteligent. This is not necessarily the case.

Take a course in sociology. You will learn a lot about the patterns of the human animal. You will learn that from birth, there are no differences between the races.

The only differences that are given to us at birth, are differences between males and females, due to different hormons a fetus is exposed to while in the womb, the child will develope differently. You can have a masculine male, a feminine female, or anyware inbetween. There is also a minute chance during this stage of hormonal development while in the womb for a hormonal bath to occor, in wich there is a chance for a child to become a hermaphradite, or, a child with both male and female sex organs, usualy in this case the male genetalia is usualy not fully formed.

K and that was the LONGEST post made by DBibeau855.
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2005 at 7:45am
Originally posted by meteora meteora wrote:

...how is that funny?
no seriously, how in the heck is that funny? i didnt even smile while reading that, are you 12? do us a favor and go live in the mountains and stop bothering people
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Pariel View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pariel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2005 at 8:43am
I can't believe DB just made a post that I actually found to be both intelligent and enlightening to some members of the forum(although personally, I was already thinkin' the same stuff, so it's just good to know someone agrees...I guess).

That said, the whole post you just made...heh.
youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2005 at 9:33am
Originally posted by Cedric Cedric wrote:

Apu View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Funny/Ironic Title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2005 at 10:33am
Hahahahah. You idiots don't even know what Cedric means by the black kid. Hog has a friend that calls himself the black kid(Hes black...), and thats what Cedric means. I also was a bit tipsy last night quizl. More stoned than drunk. Gotta love end of the year parties. 
I need a new Sig...
Puma45 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Puma45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2005 at 10:53am
I used to think making fun of people that were different was fun and cool.
That changed after I did six years in the military. I was forced to rely on
people that were different than me and at times even placing my life in
their hands. Now I don't think it's cool or fun. Once you get a little older,
you might start thinking about having a family (or be forced at gunpoint)
of your own. What would YOU do if your baby had down syndrome? Would
you still make fun of them? I went on a ride to benefit children with
down's syndrome and afterwards we had a barbecue. There was raffles
and prizes and the kids just had a great time. I don't think anybody there
would have made fun of the kids, or if they had, I'm sure they would have
been taken care of. It's something to think about.
Bolt3 View Drop Down
What?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bolt3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2005 at 11:11am
I've had so many better late night conversations.

That was the worst excuse for one.
<Removed sig for violation of Clause 4 of the New Sig Rules>
MetallicaESPa5 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2005 at 11:59am
You should have ran into the dressing room, or, the person you were talking to should have, then locked the kid in there.

Bauerp0weR 18 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bauerp0weR 18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2005 at 12:15pm

Well my AOL convo last night was less then pleasant...

It started out by Graham telling one of my friend Travis' sister that this girl, Megan, drinks, for a reason I still can't figure out, but anyway... then he found out and started telling a bunch of people...

Meanwhile I was talkin to Graham and he was freaking out cause he basically ruined any sort of relationship with Megan now, they were pretty close.

Megan basically freaked out at me when I tried to calm her down and then ignored me, and from what I could tell she had a big fight with Travis.  Matt, my friend that had recently broken up with her seemed to be engoying it.

Not a good night.

Now today my AOL doesn't work and I have some spyware something on my computer... can anyone help me? what do I do lol?

Edited by Bauerp0weR 18
Black Smart Parts Ion
Halo B
Check-It Unimount
macroline
68/45 Pure Energy tank
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2005 at 12:20pm
wow... everyone's uptight... i thought it was kind of humorous...

guess this would be a good thread to post this

_____ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _____ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2005 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by youm0nt youm0nt wrote:

Originally posted by Cedric Cedric wrote:

Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2005 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by Apu Apu wrote:

Hahahahah. You idiots don't even know what Cedric means by the black kid. Hog has a friend that calls himself the black kid(Hes black...), and thats what Cedric means. I also was a bit tipsy last night quizl. More stoned than drunk. Gotta love end of the year parties. 

Yeah. He does refer to himself as the black kid. He's also a cheerleader. Go figure.

hoginds24 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
who’s the ph00l now?!?!?!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoginds24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2005 at 1:59pm
Thats why he asked if he was homosexual. Not because he is black, but because he is a black cheerleader.
[IMG]http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/6924/willproducsv6.jpg">
Puma45 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Puma45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2005 at 2:03pm
I've dated a couple black cheerleadeers, nothing wrong with that.
hoginds24 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
who’s the ph00l now?!?!?!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoginds24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2005 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by Puma45 Puma45 wrote:

I've dated a couple black cheerleadeers, nothing wrong with that.

So your homosexual too?? Read the corresponding post next time. Kthx
[IMG]http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/6924/willproducsv6.jpg">
Puma45 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Puma45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2005 at 2:10pm
I did read it, I was just going off on a tangent, sorry. They were so hot
though, and the things they could do!
Bunkered View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What AM I smoking?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunkered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2005 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by Bauerp0weR 18 Bauerp0weR 18 wrote:

Well my AOL convo last night was less then pleasant...

It started out by Graham telling one of my friend Travis' sister that this girl, Megan, drinks, for a reason I still can't figure out, but anyway... then he found out and started telling a bunch of people...

Meanwhile I was talkin to Graham and he was freaking out cause he basically ruined any sort of relationship with Megan now, they were pretty close.

Megan basically freaked out at me when I tried to calm her down and then ignored me, and from what I could tell she had a big fight with Travis.  Matt, my friend that had recently broken up with her seemed to be engoying it.

Not a good night.

Now today my AOL doesn't work and I have some spyware something on my computer... can anyone help me? what do I do lol?

Sounds like some good old middleschool drama...

Honestly, so what if she drinks?
By the time highschool rolls around you won't even be able to keep track of how many people drink.
Puma45 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Puma45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2005 at 3:09pm
As long as she isn't drinking paint thinner.
Bauerp0weR 18 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bauerp0weR 18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2005 at 3:19pm

Originally posted by Bunkered Bunkered wrote:

Sounds like some good old middleschool drama...

Honestly, so what if she drinks?
By the time highschool rolls around you won't even be able to keep track of how many people drink.

Well I'm a sophomore but besides that I know that plenty of people drink, one of my friends, Jerad, for example tends to drink quite a bit.

IMO I don't really care if she drinks either, since for one I can't do anything about it.  I just think it's stupid.

Black Smart Parts Ion
Halo B
Check-It Unimount
macroline
68/45 Pure Energy tank
Fan of Flip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fan of Flip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2005 at 4:28pm
Okay this works perfic for me beacuse last night i had a realy good conversation. One of my old girlfreinds started talking to me out of the blue and asked if i still like her. So just wondering what she would say i said i do still like her witch i realy do but the problem is i'm going with her best freinds. She brought up alot of things we did in the past witch brought back some strange memories and i started to think maybe i still like her and well that is all cuz the rest is private and i feel alseep:)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic