Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

instruments

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
bezerker84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bezerker84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: instruments
    Posted: 24 May 2005 at 4:58pm
i am going to start playin a new instrument. i was wondering what yall thought was the easiest to learn. well?
youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2005 at 4:58pm
guitar
Trogdor2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trogdor2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2005 at 4:59pm
I'd try guitar or trumpet because I play both.
Something unknown is doing we don't know what. That is what our knowledge amounts to. - Sir Arthur Eddington
Strife_17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strife_17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2005 at 5:00pm
guitar isnt that hard to learn. ive been playing for bout 8 months and i am decent. but guitat is the only linstrument i have ever played  so i wouldnt be able to base its ease of other instraments
Hitman View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Why yes, I am JUST THAT cool, thx...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hitman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2005 at 5:01pm
Bass guitar is so easy. I suck at playing it, but since there are very few of us, I am pretty much garunteed a spot in a band. I have to choose which one I want to be in, I've gotten multiple offers.
[IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4874/stellatn8.jpg">

MetallicaESPa5 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2005 at 5:01pm
Mess around with a keyboard.

Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2005 at 5:04pm
Guitar in general isn't easy. It all depends on what you play. If you are going to play a greenday song, the guitar is easy. If you were to play a dream theater song, you'd have to work at it for a long time. So tell us what type of music you are in to.

bezerker84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bezerker84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2005 at 5:07pm
i like rock i like anything from ACDC to three days grace.
Pariel View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pariel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2005 at 5:08pm
Meh, I've always found guitar to be easy. I can still remember chords, and I haven't played seriously in years. I'm selling my Epiphone Special Model with hard case and Marshall MG 30DFX to finance my Viking, so guitar is out the window.
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2005 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by bezerker84 bezerker84 wrote:

i like rock i like anything from ACDC to three days grace.

Since there are already alot of guitarists around, go for a bass.

98owner View Drop Down
Basically asked to be Guested.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2005 at 5:54pm
i really like drums they r reallt easy
if u watch blue collar tv 24-7
u might be a redneck.
-Hell yeah thats me   
Nickodemus View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickodemus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2005 at 6:05pm
I play the Violin. Takes some practice, but it has its rewards, very sexy
Think and give them all you have from the beginning, and never weaken!

Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2005 at 6:07pm

Bagpipes.

Pariel View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pariel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2005 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by 98owner 98owner wrote:

i really like drums they r reallt easy

Basic drums are easy, true. My brother is a very accomplished drummer, and it's a lot harder once you start getting into things like jazz and solo drumming. If you're looking to get good at something, don't do drums unless you have natural rhythm.

I'm voting bass. Thing is mad easy to play, plus not many people play it. Lets you experiment a lot too.
Nickodemus View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickodemus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2005 at 6:14pm
Bass strings are G-D-A-E also, just like the violin but in basscleff instead of treblecleff. You could do both.
Think and give them all you have from the beginning, and never weaken!

Trogdor2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trogdor2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2005 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by Nickodemus Nickodemus wrote:

Bass strings are G-D-A-E also, just like the violin but in basscleff instead of treblecleff. You could do both.

True.  My one friend plays Violin and Bass and he does really well with both.
Something unknown is doing we don't know what. That is what our knowledge amounts to. - Sir Arthur Eddington
garrett5 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Stupidity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garrett5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2005 at 6:19pm
Go for snare drum and if you like it get a drum set. also, Pariel you' re right jazz drumming is hard.
http://garrett5.conforums3.com/index.cgi join or die

RollnROCK89i View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RollnROCK89i Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2005 at 6:23pm

Any instrument can be easy, just don't play hard stuff!

But seriously, its very easy to get into guitar, learn a few power chords, and bam, you can already play thousands of songs that people will recognize.  But to actually get good at the guitar, now thats hard work.  Many people that play both guitar and piano say that they consider the guitar to be harder.

Edited by RollnROCK89i
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2005 at 6:32pm
the triangle and cowbell would be the easiest.

The coolest would have to be.............. bagpipes by far.
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2005 at 6:35pm

Originally posted by The Guy The Guy wrote:

The coolest would have to be.............. bagpipes by far.

Amen Brother.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic