FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Weird Places To Get Shot

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Pariel View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pariel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2005 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by hybrid-sniper hybrid-sniper wrote:

Never anywhere weird for me, but I gots a story for yas.

My two buddies and I were playing a game on a field that is mostly trenches, with a building at one end. I was on the team of two, and our task was to hold the building that all the trenches ended up at. I got bored waiting outside the building for my lone foe to show up, so I headed off toward where my enemy would be coming form. I crawled maybe 50 feet, and stopped. I could hear rustling in the trench next to me. I stood up, and to my amazement, my opponent was standing RIGHT THERE, in the trench parallel to me, but maybe 8 feet away. I lit him up, maybe 15 balls before it registered that one ball would suffice and before he knew I was there. He whipped his head around to look in the same direction I was facing (for whatever reason) and one or two of the balls entered his mask at the flap near his ear. Upon entering, they must have bounced around on his temple and ended up lodging themselves in his ear.

He fell to the ground, and started moaning and groaning. My team mate ran up behind me and said "What the "f-bomb" did you DO!!!1! What am I going to tell his dad!" I jumped out of my trench and crept over to where he lay sprawled. Pink paint running down his left ear towards his shoulders. Temporary hearing loss, too.

I wish we had taken pictures.

You just made my day ten times better.
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2005 at 9:25pm

Awesome.

Made his day ten times worse, though.

Edited by hybrid-sniper
Klaus View Drop Down

Strike 1 - Filterdodge - 7/21

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2005 at 9:26pm

I got shot in the palm, at absolute point blank...by myself

I wanted to feel the co2...yep, i was feeling newbish

I fired a couple airshots after the last round...but I forgot the whole concept of the cyclone...the last chamber had loaded a round...I stuck the barrel to my hand, sqeezed the trigger...my hand snapped back and was instantly numb and covered in yellow paint..."son of a nun that tickled"...it was right below my left pinky...for some reason, almost no welt, barely visible

triggerhappy1 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2005 at 9:31pm
^ That reminds me of something. We used to play Russian Roullette with an A-5. Throw 1-4 balls in the hopper and quickly close it, press the cylinder rod, point it at your foot and fire. It hurts sooooo bad. Iv seen cracked toenails. I couldnt move my toe, and I was wearing USMC standard issue boots. I feel bad for my friend who was wearing skate shoes.
midplayer26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote midplayer26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2005 at 11:36am

my friend and i where playing at a local feild and he got got shot directly into the barrel. There was no paint anywhere on him or his gun he checked  his barrel and there was paint all down the barrel.

fatbabyllama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatbabyllama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2005 at 7:36pm
i shot someones baall in mid air it was cool
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic