FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Weird Places To Get Shot

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Koolit32 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language in link 4/10/10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Koolit32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by reifidom reifidom wrote:

In the back of a Volkswagon.

Sounds like a pretty uncomfortable place to be shot.
pbdude985 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbdude985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 2:52pm
the coolest shot was yesterday.  Me and this other kid both poped out at eachother and shot and our balls hit in midair.  It was werid it was just like a quick cloud of paint.  first time i have ever seen it though.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 2:53pm
/me hugs koolit
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by Koolit32 Koolit32 wrote:

Originally posted by reifidom reifidom wrote:

In the back of a Volkswagon.

Sounds like a pretty uncomfortable place to be shot.

jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 2:55pm
I got shot in the stomach on the left side of my bunker, called myself out and started to walk off to the right. Kid in the snake shot me right in MY PRIVATE PARTS!!!!!!!!

Everytime I have ever been shot there it doesn't actually hit, it just breaks on my pants. It left a welt dammit.
Que pasa?

_TT_ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Be Afraid. Be Very Afraid.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _TT_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 2:56pm
In the palette. got shot on an amazing angle. Pure luck.

And a forumer did it!
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 3:36pm
Temple.

Nickodemus View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickodemus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 3:52pm
I have shot a couple players who are friends of mine in the back of the head after sneaking up on them a few times. What can I say I'm mean, usually I would go for the pods.
Think and give them all you have from the beginning, and never weaken!

triggerhappy1 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 3:58pm

Got hit in directly on my elbow. It hurt so bad since it was the bone, but left no mark at all. Got hit right on the top of my head and an the knee cap.

I have had one go down my barrel, as well as a few shots on the outside of my barrel.

Monk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 4:28pm
I got shot just to the left of my bung hole.
/\ /\ \/ \/ < > < > B A START
A-5 08 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

The mob rules!!! Get the pitchforks!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 4:35pm
Right on my trigger when my hand was off of it but the safety was off as well and it fired a shot out and got the person who shot my trigger, out.

Very odd.
_TT_ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Be Afraid. Be Very Afraid.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _TT_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by Monk Monk wrote:

I give credit to whoever snuck in the portajohn. Thats camping at an all new level
borntopaint View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Likes to eat "Meat"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote borntopaint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 5:05pm
in the face  right between the eyes  i was being just as stupid as the friend who shot me   he lobbed it w. his spyder from 150 yards i wasn't wearing a mask ... i didn't even know he shot it ... it scared the crap out of me

Edited by borntopaint

"I normally refrain from conversation during gestation."
Trogdor2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trogdor2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 5:06pm
My ass.
Something unknown is doing we don't know what. That is what our knowledge amounts to. - Sir Arthur Eddington
Ghost-Rider View Drop Down
Strike 2, Filter Dodge 8/12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ghost-Rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 9:50pm
i got a ton but a funny time was when i got shot point blank in face in mask on breathing place ( he was getting back cause i did same to him with a few 3shot burst ) and when i pulled off mask looks like i stuck my face in a bucket o paint it was funny lookin
Pariel View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pariel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 9:54pm
I've gotten shot 3 times in the bad spot-luckily my Proto pants have padding there, and it bounced right off.

Wierdest spot-inside of my shoe. Think the shot bounced off the bunker into it. Wierdest thing ever.
P!NK panther View Drop Down
Strike 2 - vulgar material (2/2)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P!NK panther Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 9:54pm
i got shot in the arm pit
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 9:56pm
Getting shot in the neck isn't too pleasant.

But then again thats what I get for rolling around back and forth on the ground during a game because the other kid couldn't hit a thing.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
Monk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by _TT_ _TT_ wrote:

Originally posted by Monk Monk wrote:

I give credit to whoever snuck in the portajohn. Thats camping at an all new level

Nice.

Id hate to have that ghilli suit.

Edited by Monk
/\ /\ \/ \/ < > < > B A START
karnivor View Drop Down
Strike 1 filterdodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karnivor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 10:50pm
i got hit right on the nipple, it was swelled up for a few days...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic