Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Destruction of America

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>
Author
SeaWolf View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar
Doesn’t know who Big Al is...

Joined: 23 October 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 3639
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Destruction of America
    Posted: 23 May 2005 at 10:19am
Emailed to me this morning:



We all know **edited** Lamm as the former Governor of Colorado. In that context his thoughts are particularly poignant. Last week there was an immigration-overpopulation conference in Washington, DC, filled to capacity by many of American's finest minds and leaders. A brilliant college professor named Victor Hansen Davis talked about his latest book, "Mexifornia," explaining how immigration - both legal and illegal - was destroying the entire state of California. He said it would march across the country until it destroyed all vestiges of The American Dream.

Moments later, former Colorado Governor Richard D. Lamm stood up and gave a stunning speech on how to destroy America. The audience sat spellbound as he described eight methods for the destruction of the United States. He said, "If you believe that America is too smug, too self-satisfied, too rich, then let's destroy America. It is not that hard to do. No nation in history has survived the ravages of time. Arnold Toynbee observed that all great civilizations rise and fall and that 'An autopsy of history would show that all great nations commit suicide.'"

"Here is how they do it," Lamm said:

First to destroy America, "Turn America into a bilingual or multi-lingual and bicultural country. History shows that no nation can survive the tension, conflict, and antagonism of two or more competing languages and cultures. It is a blessing for an individual to be bilingual; however, it is a curse for a society to be bilingual.

"The historical scholar Seymour Lipset put it this way: 'The histories of bilingual and bi-cultural societies that do not assimilate are histories of turmoil, tension, and tragedy.' Canada, Belgium, Malaysia, Lebanon all face crises of national existence in which minorities press for autonomy, if not independence. Pakistan and Cyprus have divided. Nigeria suppressed an ethnic rebellion. France faces difficulties with Basques, Bretons, and Corsicans."

Lamm went on:

Second, to destroy America, "Invent 'multiculturalism' and encourage immigrants to maintain their culture. I would make it an article of belief that all cultures are equal. That there are no cultural differences. I would make it an article of faith that the Black and Hispanic dropout rates are due to prejudice and discrimination by the majority. Every other explanation is out of bounds.

Third, "We could make the United States an 'Hispanic Quebec' without much effort. The key is to celebrate diversity rather than unity. As Benjamin Schwarz said in the Atlantic Monthly recently: 'The apparent success of our own multiethnic and multicultural experiment might have been achieved not by tolerance but by hegemony. Without the dominance that once dictated ethnocentrically and what it meant to be an American, we are left with only tolerance and pluralism to hold us together.'"

Lamm said, "I would encourage all immigrants to keep their own language and culture. I would replace the melting pot metaphor with the salad bowl metaphor. It is important to ensure that we have various cultural subgroups living in America reinforcing their differences rather than as Americans, emphasizing their similarities."

"Fourth, I would make our fastest growing demographic group the least educated. I would add a second underclass, unassimilated, undereducated, and antagonistic to our population. I would have this second underclass have a 50% dropout rate from high school."

"My fifth point for destroying America would be to get big foundations and business to give these efforts lots of money. I would invest in ethnic identity, and I would establish the cult of 'Victimology.' I would get all minorities to think their lack of success was the fault of the majority. I would start a grievance industry blaming all minority failure on the majority population."

"My sixth plan for America's downfall would include dual citizenship and promote divided loyalties. I would celebrate diversity over unity. I would stress differences rather than similarities. Diverse people worldwide are mostly engaged in hating each other - that is, when they are not killing each other. A diverse, peaceful, or stable society is against most historical precedent. People undervalue the unity it takes to keep a nation together. Look at the ancient Greeks. The Greeks believed that they belonged to the same race; they possessed a common language and literature; and they worshipped the same gods. All Greece took part in the Olympic games. A common enemy Persia threatened their liberty. Yet all these bonds were not strong enough to over come two factors: local patriotism and geographical conditions that nurtured political divisions. Greece fell. "E. Pluribus Unum" -- From many, one. In that historical reality, if we put the emphasis on the 'pluribus' instead of the 'Unum,' we can balkanize America as surely as Kosovo."

"Next to last, I would place all subjects off limits ~ make it taboo to talk about anything against the cult of 'diversity.' I would find a word similar to 'heretic' in the 16th century - that stopped discussion and paralyzed thinking. Words like 'racist' or 'xenophobe' halt discussion and debate."

"Having made America a bilingual/bicultural country, having established multi-culturism, having the large foundations fund the doctrine of 'Victimology,' I would next make it impossible to enforce our immigration laws. I would develop a mantra: That because immigration has been good for America, it must always be good. I would make every individual immigrant symmetric and ignore the cumulative impact of millions of them."

In the last minute of his speech, Governor Lamm wiped his brow. Profound silence followed. Finally he said, "Lastly, I would censor Victor Hanson Davis's book Mexifornia. His book is dangerous. It exposes the plan to destroy America. If you feel America deserves to be destroyed, don't read that book."

There was no applause. A chilling fear quietly rose like an ominous cloud above every attendee at the conference. Every American in that room knew that everything Lamm enumerated was proceeding methodically, quietly, darkly, yet pervasively across the United States today. Every discussion is being suppressed. Over 100 languages are ripping the foundation of our educational system and national cohesiveness. Barbaric cultures that practice female genital mutilation are growing as we celebrate 'diversity.' American jobs are vanishing into the Third World as corporations create a Third World in America - take note of California and other states - to date, ten million illegal aliens and growing fast. It is reminiscent of George Orwell's book "1984." In that story, three slogans are engraved in the Ministry of Truth building: "War is peace," "Freedom is slavery," and "Ignorance is strength."

Governor Lamm walked back to his seat. It dawned on everyone at the conference that our nation and the future of this great democracy is deeply in trouble and worsening fast. If we don't get this immigration monster stopped within three years, it will rage like a California wildfire and destroy everything in its path, especially The American Dream.

WAKE UP AMERICA. WE ARE NOW A VICTIM OF OUR OWN DEMISE!
   
Back to Top
Liquid3 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar
Bigots & Bibles ROCK MY WORLD!!

Joined: 20 December 2004
Location: Isle Of Man
Status: Offline
Points: 1137
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liquid3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 10:29am
Great! The bigots get another bible. The KKK will be all over that one. We are starting to sound a little too Third Reich for my taste. 
Back to Top
SeaWolf View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar
Doesn’t know who Big Al is...

Joined: 23 October 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 3639
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 10:30am
Originally posted by Liquid3 Liquid3 wrote:

We are starting to sound a little too Third Reich for my taste. 


We are starting to sound a little too liberal for my taste.
   
Back to Top
Bugg View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
One screw up and all screen names go

Joined: 16 February 2003
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 33
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 10:33am
Originally posted by SeaWolf SeaWolf wrote:

We are starting to sound a little too liberal for my taste.
You can say that again

We are called the RIGHT wing for a reason
Back to Top
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
<placeholder>

Joined: 05 February 2004
Status: Offline
Points: 4347
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 10:40am
It's not about being liberal or conservative, regardless of how the blind see humanity. The pressure to stop immigration, either illegal or legal, is ridiculous, a scare tactic that makes people point fingers at the outsider's influence causing problems in America, rather than it's the people that were already living here.
Back to Top
hwayhzrd View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Out Getting a Beer

Joined: 13 June 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 10242
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hwayhzrd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 10:45am
Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it's failures, as the old proverb says.

We are Rome, Greece, take your pick of any collapsed "power".  We rose, became great, then spoiled, then corrupt, then amoral, and now we are ripe for the picking if the proper impetus came along.

We don't need an opposing "superpower", we are doing the job just fine all by ourselves.
If I attack, follow me

If I flee, kill me

If I die, avenge me

Back to Top
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
<placeholder>

Joined: 05 February 2004
Status: Offline
Points: 4347
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 10:47am
Not every superpower has collapsed because of becomming immoral as you put it. That is the least of a superpower's worries compared to economy, expansion, and outside influences.
Back to Top
Bugg View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
One screw up and all screen names go

Joined: 16 February 2003
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 33
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 10:49am
Originally posted by Dune Dune wrote:

Not every superpower has collapsed because of becomming immoral as you put it.
true, England is still around... we have a chance

But if you look at old Rome, they colla[sed after they allowed public/outright homosexuality (no offense Prod and Clark)
Back to Top
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
<placeholder>

Joined: 05 February 2004
Status: Offline
Points: 4347
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 10:51am
Allowing homosexuality is not the reason Rome collapsed, true in fact because Rome is not the only society that has widespread homosexuality. Rome is attributed to many other changing times and factors.
Back to Top
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 02 July 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 8716
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 10:52am
Dumb.
Back to Top
Bugg View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
One screw up and all screen names go

Joined: 16 February 2003
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 33
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 10:53am
Originally posted by Dune Dune wrote:

Allowing homosexuality is not the reason Rome collapsed, true in fact because Rome is not the only society that has widespread homosexuality. Rome is attributed to many other changing times and factors.
True, you can argue that it was the Gauls, barbarians, huns, Carths, and Greeks that had stuff to do with it, but many people, myself included, don't think that it's just a coincedence that it collapsed shorltly after allowing homosexuality.
Back to Top
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
<placeholder>

Joined: 05 February 2004
Status: Offline
Points: 4347
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 10:55am
They didn't ALLOW it. It's not like a law was passed. It was always there, and had always been a custom through it's rise and fall and even after. It's in all major societies and cultures and even in the animal kingdom. It cannot be used as a contributing factor.
Back to Top
hwayhzrd View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Out Getting a Beer

Joined: 13 June 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 10242
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hwayhzrd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 10:56am
I didn't say every superpower fell the same way, some were eclipsed by a greater nation, but hopefully you get the point of what I was saying and can see some similarities.

Immigration is a HUGE problem, and Bush is dropping the ball AND kicking it across the floor with this "amnesty" nonsense, especially in the post-9/11 world.

The 9/11 hijackers had over 50 valid drivers licenses between them, and now he wants to make it easier?

Oh, yes, they cancer is in the body politic of the United States, but do we have the guts or wherewithal to deal with it?  I have my doubts ...

EDIT: Homosexuality the problem?  That is not a fair statement. I have know many "**edited**" people over the years, and for they most part they had a more accurate "moral compass" than many so-called bible beaters I have had the misfortune of knowing.

If you don't think illegal immigration is a pressing problem, you better wake up, the house is already on fire.


Edited by hwayhzrd
If I attack, follow me

If I flee, kill me

If I die, avenge me

Back to Top
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
<placeholder>

Joined: 05 February 2004
Status: Offline
Points: 4347
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 10:57am
Immigration is only a problem because America makes it too difficult to become a citizen, thus creating illegals. I say bring 'em along.
Back to Top
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 02 July 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 8716
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 10:58am

1.  Rome had homosexuality.

2.  Rome fell.

Therefore, Rome fell because of homosexuality.

Obvious - Duh.

Back to Top
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
<placeholder>

Joined: 05 February 2004
Status: Offline
Points: 4347
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 10:59am
Ahh, thanks for clearing that up for me Clark.
Back to Top
Bugg View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
One screw up and all screen names go

Joined: 16 February 2003
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 33
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 11:01am
Originally posted by Dune Dune wrote:

I say bring 'em along.
I say kick em out. If you see them runnign accross, throw back, and if they try again, shoot them in the leg. May sound a bit harsh, but they have to know that unless they are going to contribute to our government, they better do it legally. IF they are illegal immigrants, they pay no taxes and put a strain on our system. There are few things I disagree with Bush on, and this is one.


And dune, i've never seen a **homosexual** anaimal.


Edited by Bugg
Back to Top
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
<placeholder>

Joined: 05 February 2004
Status: Offline
Points: 4347
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 11:02am

10% of every animal species is stated by scientists to be homosexual.

Why do the immigrants of 2000 deserve to be shot, but your ancestors were "escaping to freedom to a free land?"

Back to Top
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Unit

Joined: 24 November 2004
Status: Offline
Points: 4240
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 11:03am
Originally posted by Bugg Bugg wrote:

Originally posted by Dune Dune wrote:

I say bring 'em along.
I say kick em out. If you see them runnign accross, throw back, and if they try again, shoot them in the leg.

Perfect, because all we need in this world is more violence.

Back to Top
Bugg View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
One screw up and all screen names go

Joined: 16 February 2003
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 33
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 11:05am
Originally posted by Cedric Cedric wrote:

Originally posted by Bugg Bugg wrote:

Originally posted by Dune Dune wrote:

I say bring 'em along.
I say kick em
out. If you see them runnign accross, throw back, and if they try
again, shoot them in the leg.

Perfect, because all we need in this world is more violence.


Violence isn't bad all the time. It gets your point accross when the other side refuses to have intellectual talks.
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.03

This page was generated in 0.203 seconds.