Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

how do you end a dinner date?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Poll Question: when taking a girl out to a date, you end it by...
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
9 [50.00%]
1 [5.56%]
3 [16.67%]
1 [5.56%]
4 [22.22%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how do you end a dinner date?
    Posted: 20 May 2005 at 11:38am
well, i thought it was funny, the second one, which i found on a website, so i decided to elaborate.
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2005 at 11:39am
I would pay for the check and take her home.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2005 at 11:41am
so the first option plus a bit more.
A-5 08 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

The mob rules!!! Get the pitchforks!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2005 at 11:53am
yeah what cedric said
Bugg View Drop Down
One screw up and all screen names go

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2005 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by Cedric Cedric wrote:

I would pay for the check and take her home.
Yet another thing we agree on

one time my best friend and I went on a dd with 2 girls, he bought the movie tickets, so I felt like and idiot and decided to pay for dinner. Girls dont' eat cheap!

he lucked out, $28 compared to $50+!

Edited by Bugg

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2005 at 12:15pm
why is no one voting? i would pay for the bill and take her home too, but thats no reason not to vote.
MT. Vigilante View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Captain America

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MT. Vigilante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2005 at 12:19pm
There you go, I voted.
Join the XP Re-Revolution!
nEmRoĞ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nEmRoĞ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2005 at 12:22pm
lol the second option for the fun of it. but rlly i pay evrything when goin out wit a girl on a date but if its a girl thats a friend and were all just friends hanging out i would offer to pay but if they say its ok they will pay i let em since its only friends but a date i pay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2005 at 12:25pm
^same w/ me unless i'm chasin the girl
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2005 at 12:27pm
Yeah, it can be pricey. Go for a nice dinner out, then a movie, then whatever else you do after. Yeah, it adds up, but it's worth it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2005 at 12:53pm
not always worth it. one time i took a girl out to lunch (in a golf cart, may have been a bad start but it was all i had) and paid for it, then we hung out for a bit in the park, later that night saw a movie (i smelled like gas because i had to refill my golf cart, also bad) and she didn't return my calls the next day and whne i saw her she handed me back a necklace i had given her previously with an apologetic look on her face. that was the end of that.
Bugg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2005 at 12:58pm
I have this one girl a pure silver bracelet for her B-day... we've been friends for long time and I like her and her friends say she like sme even though she is going out with someone, and she said she lost it but liked it, and I havn't talked to her in a month...
Hitman View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Why yes, I am JUST THAT cool, thx...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hitman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2005 at 1:05pm
My philosophy is: If you are going to spend money on a girl, make sure you get something in return.
[IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4874/stellatn8.jpg">

Bugg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2005 at 1:14pm
Known/been good friend with her since 8th grade (sophomores now...) I'm sure it's just her bf, we hate eachother. She keeps wanting to know why, yet we wont tell her.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2005 at 1:28pm
will you tell us?
nEmRoĞ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nEmRoĞ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2005 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by Bugg Bugg wrote:

Known/been good friend with her since 8th grade (sophomores now...) I'm sure it's just her bf, we hate eachother. She keeps wanting to know why, yet we wont tell her.

you can tell us we wont tell!
ItsJustMe2 View Drop Down
Strike 3 - Offensive content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ItsJustMe2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2005 at 1:34pm
Let her talk you into splitting. Then, you can go on twice as many dates.

I just totally thought of that. I'm the man.
I want to look cool like IJM and type centered.
Hitman View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Why yes, I am JUST THAT cool, thx...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hitman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2005 at 1:36pm
I picked fake seizure because that's the kind of thing I would do in a public place.
[IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4874/stellatn8.jpg">

Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2005 at 1:39pm
Excute yourself to use the restroom, then skip out on the check. If she digs you, she wont mind.

I never pay with plastic at the start of a relationship. I whip out the money clip and slap on the greenbacks. Paying with plastic is tacky to me.

Edited by Hades

LastShot0330 View Drop Down
If Enos stops, my head will disappear

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LastShot0330 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2005 at 1:58pm
siezure....it always works
[IMG]http://www.zmachars.com/emb%20patches/The-Used-Logo_P-752_small.jpg">
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic