Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Break Beam Trigger

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
98cowboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98cowboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Break Beam Trigger
    Posted: 18 May 2005 at 10:03pm

Dont know if this has been brought up before but anyways.

On the trigger pull the trigger breaks through a light beam like on toys or like eyes on a loader or eyes on marker bolts.

Just an Idea

GO BUCKS!!!

vonfeldt7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vonfeldt7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2005 at 10:32pm
idk, i think it would just be easier and cheaper to just use the systems they have out there now.

Edited by zepper
Ariakon_Eagle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ariakon_Eagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2005 at 10:51pm
I remember one guy used his old Revy Eye to make a BB trigger. Its not really that hard. Its not turny legal though...most of the time.
You call the Eagle, Eagle does the rest.
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2005 at 12:04am
already been done. Optical trigger
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2005 at 1:15am

Originally posted by The Guy The Guy wrote:

already been done. Optical trigger

Yup. I believe the G7 and he 05 Speed use this technology. Probably other guns out there that do as well.

patdh1028 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patdh1028 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2005 at 3:48pm

my friend had an idea to put the mouse/touchpad area sort of thing from laptops in instead of a trigger. i bet there are way too many ways to exploit something like that tho and it would be bulky and complex to have all the software and such. so i said dont bother. no way it would be tourney legal, and seeing as how its possible to get trigger pulls way short with the current methods, it would just be a waste of time

FRANK THE TANK!
The JP View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The JP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2005 at 7:00pm

thats really dumb

$$$$Cash Money$$$$
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2005 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by The JP The JP wrote:

thats really dumb

No, it's actually not. Given that two of the better guns on the market use it, it can't be a lame technique to activate the trigger.

bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2005 at 3:29am
man i wish i had an 05 speed
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic