Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

You just gotta love this country...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Bugg View Drop Down
One screw up and all screen names go

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2005 at 9:32am
Originally posted by Dazed Dazed wrote:

Bugg, its something the states are ADMITTING to have done. Why would they admit to doing something like that to people unless it was true?

And as for your question, imagine you're a fourteen year old girl who has just had a baby, is half sedated, uneducated, and scared to death. Don't you think it would have been pretty easy for the doctors to cut a few tubes without you realizing what they were doing?
I know how ignorant I may sound to you by saying that, but still... I just don't believe it, sorry. People will always admit crap that never happened to further their agenda.
Dazed View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Romped around naked in thorn bushes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dazed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2005 at 10:05am
How is making them and their predecessors look like evil bastards going to further their agenda? How is the government admitting to something that will create government mistrust going to further its agenda?

Here's a better question, why don't you believe it? What proof do you have that it didn't happen? What reasoning do you follow to find that this is a ruse?
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2005 at 10:14am
Originally posted by MetallicaESPa5 MetallicaESPa5 wrote:

So are they trying to force evolution?

Sure seems like it.

ya sounds like it to me too. it must suck to grow up knowing that you were born because of rape.
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2005 at 10:15am
bugg, you are retarted. why the hell would the state admit to something they didn't do? it would give them a bad name. they did it.
Bugg View Drop Down
One screw up and all screen names go

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2005 at 11:25am
You know what, I'm done.

I don't know HOW it sounds wrong, but it just does to me, and if you guys can't accept that then shut up and don't call me retarded, I know it sounds ignorant, but still, I have yet to see it anywhere but MSNBC, and I watch FOX and CNN everyday.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic