FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What Markers have you owned?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
fishsticks View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Better than a sharp stick in the eye

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fishsticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2005 at 1:41am
in order of acquisition...

spyder compact 2000 (still own)
kingman hammer pump (still own)
pgp (still own)
epic (still own)
phantom pump (still own)
SP Impulse (still own)
epic (still own)
2002 cocker (still own)

A gun is not a weapon... It's a tool. Like a butcher knife, or a harpoon, or...uh, a...an alligator.

2k4kev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Jumping...is useless!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2k4kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2005 at 7:31am

1. Tippmann A5
2. 04 Prostock autococker
3. WGP sinper 2(still own)
4. Rasta Sonic Cyborg(still own)
5. Proto Matrix(still own)

KH ARMY>you
Spot1st View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spot1st Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2005 at 10:25am
Don't go bashing woodsball to much there... After all speedball was born from woodsball vetrians, and trying to play in a heavaly wooded area is MUCH more challanging than speedball handsdown! But... Speedball is alot faster passed and in your face action. Personally I can't pick a favorite...

Edited by Spot1st
RAR!!!
Spot1st View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spot1st Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2005 at 10:27am

Oh,

A5 ( own )

A5 ( sold )

RAS Intruder custom milled to death ( own )

98custom pro ( own )

RAR!!!
merc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
American Scotchy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2005 at 12:02pm
speedball and woodsball are 2 different games. its like compairing sprints to distance running...
saving the world, one warship at a time.
Layman View Drop Down
"King of the Classics"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2005 at 12:13pm
The majority of people do want the high end guns for the "cool" factor. As far as the pump=bunkered thing, do some research on the topic. You will find that many all stock class teams have won 1st in speedball tourney's using pumps. If you are playing paintball as a "job", where it isn't fun anymore, I do pity you. The different style of electros are a marketing ploy. You have bought into the hype.
Name your poison...
Nickodemus View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickodemus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2005 at 1:02pm

First my trusty Talon pump. I learned to really make it happen with that thing since I was so young and couldn't afford much past paint and CO2 cartridges, and there wasn't much else out to buy available to me.

Then I got a little older and a job, picked up my 98 when they first came out. Over the next while I put a Flatline on it, and a vertical tank adapter (what was I thinking - no more prone). I may have done some other minor modifications, but don't remember now... sold it to my brother's friend after highschool.

For the past couple years and presently, I have my A-5. I could afford a lot more now but I refuse to spend that kind of money on a paintball marker. It is not necessary to enjoy the sport and do well. I bought my girlfriend an icon-x for around $60 and she has no problems. If I didn't know her I wouldn't think she is a new player on the field. I spent more on her mask so that she could see, then I did on her marker. I wanted her to get out there and play, then decide what she wants.

Think and give them all you have from the beginning, and never weaken!

procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2005 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by merc merc wrote:

speedball and woodsball are 2 different games. its like compairing sprints to distance running...

its true... they're completely different spectrums of the sport.  but i have to shoot down some myths... mostly about the dye comments... granted, their stuff is expensive, but honestly, my matrix is one of the best guns i have shot.  real fast and quite efficient with the evolve kit.  and i picked it up for 700... which is a good deal for what it has on it. 

anyway... I sometimes play speedball with the sl-68 and woods with my trix... and I hold my ground in both situations.  so all of you who bash the other kind of play... and say it's for newbs... well... that's your opinion, closed minded opinion, but opinion none the less. 
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2005 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by Doctor Volcom Doctor Volcom wrote:

Layman,Just because I got a Timmy and Ion you suppose im just trying to be cool?So your saying Infamous,Dynasty,Ironment etc. (Speedball guns ) are just trying to be cool also?
Your a poser,

I Honestly do no not care what you say Layman.You call me ignorant..?You play Speedball with a Pump.I don't know how you guys Play "Speedball" there but here if you go in with a Pump your gonna get bunkered almost instantly
I feel sorry for you that you have never seen someone play speedball with a pump. Its a great feeling. It makes you understand the game better, then just turning on ramping and wasting paint. (and i think you blind fire, noob)

As far as feeling sorry for me for being serious in paintball...We got a Team of 8 people were trying to get some where in it.Not play stupid backyard woodsball.Also We don't got a Team of Tippmann guns.You don't really see Dynasty or Any PRO team playing woodsball unless there goofing around.Because all you do is run to trees or sit and lay down.
I think im going to go out on a limb here, and say, I bet you used teh term "AGG" alot. Im just guessing, but i know i have enough evidance to back that up.
The reason why dynasty and other PRO teams dont shoot tippmanns is because (if you knew anything about how to run a business) they shoot whatever thier sponsor puts in thier hands. If SP gaves dynasty a pump gun to play with, guess what, dynasty will play with teh pump. They have no choice.
Woodsball takes a different skill then speedball. Speedball you have to know about lanes, bunkers, and timing.(which i bet you know NOTHING about)
Woodsball you have to be stealthy, have steady hands, and know how to use your surroundings.

Anyway,Im done.You can say whatever you want dude,Im gonna listen to someone who plays Speedball with a Pump and calling "Timmy" and other high end Guns owners just trying to be cool.

Guess what, a own a high end gun, and you are just trying to be cool. Thats the problem with speedballer today, you all are hot-headed, wannbe, punks.
(BTW, i never play woodsball, only speedball, and even in some tournys, so dont you dare call me a woodsballer)
merc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
American Scotchy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2005 at 3:05pm
^ your a woodsballer...
saving the world, one warship at a time.
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2005 at 3:59pm

^ your a woodsballer...

you caught me
marktippman98 View Drop Down
Strike One - Boy George Clone

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marktippman98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2005 at 5:29pm

I have owned

Brass eagle Eradicator(better then the spyder) lol

Spyder Immagine04(wat was i thinking)

Tippmann 98

soon to come prob a Smart Parts Ion

(In Game) ok guys watch out one at 21 dorito and back middle one, one just made a move for the snake shoot em are you their shoot him at the snake.....(big pause looks back) omg are you jokin 3v1
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2005 at 6:39pm
Man cdacda, you're feisty.
Butz McWeenie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butz McWeenie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2005 at 7:06pm

^ your a woodsballer...

what are they doin',why are they trying to publicly humiliate me like this...ooh shiney red ball!
   Peter Griffin
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2005 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by hybrid-sniper hybrid-sniper wrote:

Man cdacda, you're feisty.

Not normally, But as soon as noobs trys to talk bad about paintball
Originally posted by Butz McWeenie Butz McWeenie wrote:

^ your a woodsballer...

No, Im not, i do think woodsball is WAY too slow.
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2005 at 7:50pm

You don't really see Dynasty or Any PRO team playing woodsball unless there goofing around.Because all you do is run to trees or sit and lay down.
What exactly is speedball then? You run to a bunker and sit there and shoot.

Just stop talking.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
Doctor Volcom View Drop Down
Strike One. Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doctor Volcom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2005 at 9:18pm

Ok again...Cdacda don't tell me anything.You sound like a complete n00b.Ive never owned a pump,never will way too slow.Also You and layman think just because I don't own crappy low end guns like most of these woodsball people here im just trying to be cool,Shut up.and cdacda I don't care what you say...Your a handsome woodsballer so I will not listen to you.And YWSM Same to you...Woodsballer...your opinion matters nothing,so save it.I only used this site till I could get back on PbNation...An actually good site with more advanced people unlike you n00bs with Tippmanns and Spyders using your lame "Sniper" tatics.Whatever...Im off this lame site.Go buy some real markers.

Edited by _TT_
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2005 at 9:21pm
Dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

Speedballers are a bunch of kids with ADD that can't stay concentrated enough to use stealth.

Its like the AFL, is where all the people that suck at the majority league go.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2005 at 9:33pm

Ok again...Cdacda don't tell me anything.You sound like a complete n00b.Ive never owned a pump,never will way too slow.Also You and layman think just because I don't own crappy low end guns like most of these woodsball people here im just trying to be cool,Shut up.and cdacda I don't care what you say...Your a(enter strikable offense here.) woodsballer

Sorry, I have forgotten more stuff about paintball then you have ever known.

A crappy low end gun, Guess what, I could beat you with A blade, tippmann, spyder, hell, even a broken spyder i know i could beat you one on one. Ill even let you pick any gun you want. You want the fastest gun in the world, It won't matter, since you have no idea about speedball tatics (and no, blind firing, and spraying and praying are NOT tatics) 

Sorry, I dont play woodsball.

so I wil def not listen to you.And YWSM Same to you...Woodsballer...your opinion matters nothing,so save it.

Me and you wont see me > you.
In pbnation terms, we're more "AGG" than you.

I only used this site till I could get back on PbNation...An actually good site with more advanced people unlike you n00bs with Tippmanns and Spyders using your lame "Sniper" tatics.Whatever...Im off this lame site.Go buy some real markers.

You got banned from pbnation, talk about low.
Yes, Pbnation does have many great players on there, but there's more people like you who ruin it.
Good bye.

You really need to stop playing Greg hasting on x-box, and get to a field and learn about paintball.

Edited by cdacda13
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2005 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by You Wont See Me You Wont See Me wrote:

Dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

Speedballers are a bunch of kids with ADD that can't stay concentrated enough to use stealth.

Its like the AFL, is where all the people that suck at the majority league go.

I wont go that far with speedball, its fun.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic