FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What Markers have you owned?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 9:39pm
Speedball is the only thing worthwhile? How so, just because you can only go "pro" in speedball? I guess your right; whiping, ramping, bonusballing, and argueing is the only way to go.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
Doctor Volcom View Drop Down
Strike One. Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doctor Volcom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 10:51pm

Ramping is sweet.Unless your in a Tournement or got PSP Ramping.Not everyone whipes.I got a Team and we argue sometimes but who doesn't?Bonusballin ain't a big deal to me.Speedball is top.You don't see Dye making woodsball guns,You don't see Timmys made for Woodsball etc.Now Ill play woodsball if were just messing around and don't wanna go to the field but people who get all the Scopes,Stocks, Tatical stuff is lame.IMO And I don't care if I get flamed for this...Woodsball is for n00bs.

Classic Timmy
CP Voluimzer
Bob Long Assasins Barrel
VL eVLution 2
Critical Trigger
Dye Stickyz
CCM Feedneck

Smart Parts Ion (Black)
hunter61533 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hunter61533 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2005 at 12:16am

1st gun was A pos Stingray (still have)

2nd gun is A-5 Flatline, Double trigger (still have)

Tippmann A-5
Flatline Barell
Double Trigger
Lapco Front Hand Grip
Pure energy High pressure Remote.
Collapsible stock
bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2005 at 12:18am
Originally posted by Doctor Volcom Doctor Volcom wrote:

Ramping is sweet .Unless your in a Tournement or got PSP Ramping.Not everyone whipes.I got a Team and we argue sometimes but who doesn't?me.Bonusballin ain't a big deal to me come again when ypu pass out from 8 shots to your head .Speedball is top.You don't see Dye making woodsball guns,You don't see Timmys made for Woodsball etc you dont see any new timmies they are all the same gun just different milling and dye is overpirced serverly .Now Ill play woodsball if were just messing around and don't wanna go to the field but people who get all the Scopes,Stocks, Tatical stuff is lame.IMO And I don't care if I get flamed for this...Woodsball is for n00bs. and ramping isnt?

Menohl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Menohl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2005 at 9:52am
Tippmann SL-68 II
Tippmann 68 Special
Tippmann 98 Custom

When you been playing woodsball on and off since 94 all you need is a good collection of Tippys...

Strike One. Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doctor Volcom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2005 at 10:45am

Ive gotten Bonus Balled...Big deal I haven't got shot 8 times in my head but I got shot 4.You don't see The Good Companies making woodsball guns.Because they know speedball gets the most because its better.I know this is a Tippmann forum but Tippmanns are n00b guns.Thats why all n00bies get them and Spyders..Tippmanns just last longer.

Classic Timmy
CP Voluimzer
Bob Long Assasins Barrel
VL eVLution 2
Critical Trigger
Dye Stickyz
CCM Feedneck

Smart Parts Ion (Black)
Justice View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Sexual slurs 5/2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2005 at 1:28pm

OK Doctor we know your opinion of tippmanns.

1 Brass Eagle

Rest are in my signature.

-JUSTICE
Outkast Myspace
Menohl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Menohl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2005 at 2:35pm

Ive gotten Bonus Balled...Big deal I haven't got shot 8 times in my head but I got shot 4.You don't see The Good Companies making woodsball guns.Because they know speedball gets the most because its better.I know this is a Tippmann forum but Tippmanns are n00b guns.Thats why all n00bies get them and Spyders..Tippmanns just last longer.

I've got a Tippmann SL-68 II that i've owned since 1994 that still works as good as the day i bought it. I've got a friend who plays speedball who has had his impy for 2 years, and its always acting up, the same can be said for my other friend whos had an angel fly for a year and spends more time working on it, then using it.

Tippmanns are not "noob" guns. They are rugged markers that are made to last forever and perform greatly, which they do. 2 of the 3 of my tippys are over 10 years old and work like a champ, my speedball friends would not be able to make the same claim about their "high end" markers.
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2005 at 3:22pm
Woodsball domonates the markert for guns. 80% of paintballers play woodsball. Thats why you see more outdoor fields then indoor fields. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2005 at 5:33pm

Ramping is sweet.Unless your in a Tournement or got PSP Ramping.Not everyone whipes.I got a Team and we argue sometimes but who doesn't?Bonusballin ain't a big deal to me.Speedball is top.You don't see Dye making woodsball guns,You don't see Timmys made for Woodsball etc.Now Ill play woodsball if were just messing around and don't wanna go to the field but people who get all the Scopes,Stocks, Tatical stuff is lame.IMO And I don't care if I get flamed for this...Woodsball is for n00bs.

So....woodsballs is for noobs, but its speedball where people have illegal boards to ramp up their shots per second and velocities?

Dye is overpriced and just plain sucks.

You don't see The Good Companies making woodsball guns.Because they know speedball gets the most because its better.

Those 4 head shots must have messed you up pretty badly.

To bad more than 3/4 of paintball is still played in the woods.

Edited by You Wont See Me
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
Strike One. Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doctor Volcom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2005 at 5:33pm

You see more outdoor fields because its cheaper and easier to make.Indoor are better.Woodsball don't dominate nothing.As far as 80% woodsball doubt it.Most people go to speedball if there serious about paintball.

Classic Timmy
CP Voluimzer
Bob Long Assasins Barrel
VL eVLution 2
Critical Trigger
Dye Stickyz
CCM Feedneck

Smart Parts Ion (Black)
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2005 at 5:36pm
What do you call OMHW? They're serious about paintball and they still play woods. I garuntee they'd kick your behind in speed too if they had to.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
Nickodemus View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickodemus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2005 at 6:00pm
The arena of speedball comes from the concept of having a match with constant paintball firefight. The equipment in speedball has evolved to adjust for that. The problem is that people enjoy more then just the 30 seconds necessary of firefight to eliminate an aggresive opponent. Most play and enjoy games that allow you more freedom. Tippmann markers won't let you down, and that is what matters most at the end off the day.
Think and give them all you have from the beginning, and never weaken!

bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2005 at 6:40pm

You see more outdoor fields because its cheaper and easier to make.Indoor are better.Woodsball don't dominate nothing.As far as 80% woodsball doubt it.Most people go to speedball if there serious about paintball.

speedball is actually the smallest group
ekim98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ekim98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2005 at 8:39pm
doctor volcom is a hard core speedballer and that's fine, so don't bother
trying to teach him anything about woodsball. it's the same with ion owners. the ion is a good marker so far, no more problems with it than
a tippmann, but it's only been around for what 2 months and the 98's and a5 have been out for years. what sells the most TIPPMANN - i've made my point. those people only come to forums like this to cause trouble, and we let them. if we don't respond to there dumb comments - which even they know are dumb then maybe they go where people like them think like them. enough said

ok, i have a:
 98custom  - first marker

diablo mongoose - second marker

phamtom pump - third marker

a5 - not yet but that's next
Layman View Drop Down
"King of the Classics"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2005 at 8:56pm
Doctor Volcom: I'm truely sorry that you bought into the hype. People that play in the speedball arena, "seriously", have become a statistic for the "good" companies to loot and plunder. Why do you need that Timmy? Because your outgunned, want to be cool, have to put out a strand to hit something? It's the same reason that children want the newer better toy: They are told that it is necessary. If a person can have as much fun in the woods as on an air field, great!
If you play paintball and it's "serious", then I really do feel sorry for you. I play speedball too, and have several paintball guns. When I play speedball you will usually find me with a pump, and around 30-40 paintballs. Do I have fun? - Yeah. Remember many experianced players are able to switch format and still thrive. Your statement of woods players being "n00bs" shows your ignorance. People with your mindset are hurting the sport as a whole, more than helping it.
Name your poison...
nonamebrand View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nonamebrand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2005 at 9:08pm
a viewloader genesis surge  (believe it or not that was a great gun...i kept it and it worked great for 2 years  then it broke   it looked amazing anyway) 

and my beloved A-5 

i also own a silver eagle raptor (old school) the gun is a beast but i have taken it to have the same leak fixed 3 times at my local shop   its just not worth it anymore
Teacher: What state do you live in?
Student: Denial
vonfeldt7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vonfeldt7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2005 at 10:37pm

I myself have Owned...

3 Tippmann A-5's

3 Tippmann 98 Customs

1 Gameface E-Rex

1 Kingman Spyder Victor 1 and Victor 2

1 WGP Trilogy

1 JT Tetra

1 VL Genesis

1 Brass Eagle Eradicator

1 PMI Pirhana

1 Timmy (Still got)

1 SP Ion (Still got)

JEEZ, owned enough guns? I have owned (from oldest to newest)

1.a brass eagle talon ghost (from walmart) and i owned it for about a month or two until i went with a friend who owned a spyder

2.then a got an orion (from walmart) for about 8 or 9 months, then i decided to upgrade again

3. A tippmann A-5 w/flatline (i got this about 3 or 4 months ago) then abot 2 months ago i got an expansion chamber and a double trigger, then about 1 month ago i sold flatline and got a j&J ceramic (i loved my flatline, but it took to long to take off when i was "in battle" and needed my barrel cleaned, also i wanted some extra money)

novice paintball help(If you own a tippy and your new to paintball, this site may help)
Jesus is my friend
DO NOT say"sniper"here!
Strike One. Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doctor Volcom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2005 at 11:23pm
Layman,Just because I got a Timmy and Ion you suppose im just trying to be cool?So your saying Infamous,Dynasty,Ironment etc. (Speedball guns ) are just trying to be cool also?I Honestly do no not care what you say Layman.You call me ignorant..?You play Speedball with a Pump.I don't know how you guys Play "Speedball" there but here if you go in with a Pump your gonna get bunkered almost instantly.As far as feeling sorry for me for being serious in paintball...We got a Team of 8 people were trying to get some where in it.Not play stupid backyard woodsball.Also We don't got a Team of Tippmann guns.You don't really see Dynasty or Any PRO team playing woodsball unless there goofing around.Because all you do is run to trees or sit and lay down.Anyway,Im done.You can say whatever you want dude,Im gonna listen to someone who plays Speedball with a Pump and calling "Timmy" and other high end Guns owners just trying to be cool.
Classic Timmy
CP Voluimzer
Bob Long Assasins Barrel
VL eVLution 2
Critical Trigger
Dye Stickyz
CCM Feedneck

Smart Parts Ion (Black)
merc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
American Scotchy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2005 at 12:15am
i play speedball with a pump...even stock class at times... also i have played a few turneys with a 98 and we took 1st place (my 98 a stock 98 and a spyder clone vs cockers and bushys)

anyway

guns owned:

talon
M98
spyder sonix
spyder Xtra(won at the turney mentioned above)

guns on my wall:

M98
PGP (soon to be customized)
PGP (soon to be restored)
splatmaster
VM68EXC
VM68EXC
SL68II
2k2 vert cocker
2k1 vert shocker turbo
marauder(hacked)
marauder(soon to have an impy board)
beetle

i also plan on picking up a few guns this summer. i worked out some deals but i ended up giving my job to my sister so i dident have the money.
saving the world, one warship at a time.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic