FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What Markers have you owned?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2005 at 9:48pm
I realize its fun, but too many people like DV screw it up for the rest of us.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
Nickodemus View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickodemus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2005 at 10:02am
Ohh how I wish DR. V lived in Tampa - I would challenge him to a one one one with my talon and beat him in both the woods and on a speedball field. Keep your practice spraying high ROF from behind that bunker, so I can pop out the other side of mine and shoot you.
Think and give them all you have from the beginning, and never weaken!

nfgeasycore9 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Selling 11/14

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nfgeasycore9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2005 at 8:15pm

Markers:

98c

impulse

A4 fly

dm4

alias

05 shocker (current)

Dr. V your such a cool e-thug! And you think your classic timmy is a high end marker? In this age a classic is on the lower end of mid. And I bet that a lot of these guys have more money in there A-5's and 98c's than u do in both your markers. Woodsball and Speedball are two different things. The reason they don't buy dm5's and timmys is because they have no use for that kind of speed. Its all preference. And to call everyone here newbs is crazy. Your probley a newb. Your marker doesn't make you a newb...what makes you a newb is your experience. Great example is a local series at a local field that i go and watch. Kids that have been playing a month and a half get there parents credit cards and buy 3 dm5's and crossfire hpa tanks. They don't even have any nice gear. They where jt nforcers and 5 or 6 year old jerseys with jeans. And another team only been playing for 3 months. They have a alias,dm5,ripper 2 timmy. Brand new c5 gear, invisions etc. Sad thing is those teams gets 11th and 12th (out of 12 teams) every event. And a team with all tippmanns and about 3 years of experience beats them every time. Thats a perfect example of newbs with high end markers. Also the day the team with the dm5's bought them they couldn't figure out how to turn them on because then came from brass eagles (all of them). Then they turn the vision off because they were being idiots...even though they couldn't shoot past 10bps. And no one would help them because now they think they are good. Its more of a cool factor for them though. Anyways enough with my story. Fact is you come here bragging about your classic...just because it is made by bob long doesn't make it high end. I could personaly kill you on a 1v1. And ill even use someones 98c to show you the point. I get a free clinic every week i play from my cousin....Cody Szmik (from dynasty) and a lot of the time Drew Hire (from Infamous plays also)...We play at a private field.I normally play with them every week codys not in SD with dynasty, normally like 10 of us. Its obvious you think you could take everyone on here. And im sure a lot of people on here that you are calling newbs could roll you. Grow up and have a nice day.

Edited by nfgeasycore9
TPA Revolution!
TPA Paintball - KEE Action Sports - Breakout Photos
TRAVELER View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Vulcan Logic Academy Graduate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRAVELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2005 at 9:26pm

98 custom

A5 egrip

vertical cocker

ANS cocker

Angel speed

For I will wander to and fro,
I'll go where I no one do know,
CrazyPainter View Drop Down
Guested - Foulmouth Child

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrazyPainter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2005 at 10:40pm

1 wal-mart speical  (veiw loader Triton)

! A-5 ! with a E-grip the best maker in the world thats just what I think

When my A-5 starts shoting I think you sould duck.
benttwig33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Whiner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benttwig33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2005 at 10:44pm
1. tippmann 98 custom
Sig is WAY too big.
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2005 at 8:45am

Hmm.

Started with a Talon
Bought a vulcan pump
Picked up a BE Raptor (shop lost it on me)
Bought a Spyder TL (internals locked up)
Bought a used tippmann 98 (Sold that to a friend of mine)
Bought a brand new 98 Custom. (Traded that)
Picked up a stock 68 carbine from a member on here (for my 98c)
Bought UT's A-5 with extras.
Won an Armotech WG65. (was a piece of crap, am cannibalizing parts)
Somewhere along the line I picked up a BE Stingray, which is a loaner.  

Killgore View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Mr. Patience

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Killgore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2005 at 10:38am
Still own the following:

Upgraded C-98
Upgrade Spyder Compact
VL Genesis
Soon to come '05 BKO/PDS
Bob'sA-5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob'sA-5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2005 at 11:00am
A WINCHESTER SO CRAPPY THERE NOW MADE OF PLASTICE AND LIKE CHEAP PLASTIC BUT I GOT A 5POUND ONE MADE FROWM LIKE SOLID STEAL EVEN THE SPIDERS WERE LIGHTER THAN MINE.
THEN A A-5 WICH IS AWSOME
THEN A NERVE WHICH IS AWSOME TO
A-5 $200
Flatline $150
RT $80
Rufus Dawg Wicked Bolt $40
68ci 4500psi Crosfire tank $180
Stickers $5
The ability to bunker two guys with shockers priceless
ritzblitz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ritzblitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2005 at 5:05pm
STOP TYPING IN CAPS.

Ive owned:
1. A5
2. 2k3 vert cocker with mad ups.
3. currently own a aced trix.
RustyNail View Drop Down
Guested, Down on strikes.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RustyNail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2005 at 5:08pm
Brass Eagle Talon II
Brass Eagle Stingray Ice
Tippmann 98 Custom

This sig doesnt fly.
A-5
E-Grip
Lapco Bigshot 12" (Bead Blasted)
Maddmann Spring Kit
Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Murdock ... Iím cominí ta get YOU!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2005 at 6:37pm
I've only had a 98c, and what's with all this bumping of fairly old posts.
98_custom22 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Selling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98_custom22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2005 at 9:04pm

my markers..ps dont make fun im dumb for this..

crappy spyder imagine that i had for 2 years

then i went with a 98c for like 3 months

then a-5

then bko

then the gun i have now cocker

there is my crappy gun slections

98% of ion owners think ions are better than any high end gun. If you would like to bonus ball these idiots put this in your sig.

me:
06 Nasty Nerve
68/4500 +47/3000
halo b
freak kit
chcknfeed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chcknfeed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2005 at 9:40pm

PMI Pirahna

then an A5

a huge improvement

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic