Poll Question: Which is better?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
13 [36.11%]
23 [63.89%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Zoso View Drop Down
Strike 1. Oh, the irony....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zoso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2005 at 4:57pm
I said atomic physics and your thoughts and opinions on String theory i never said the two were united. All string theory does is propose a baisis for combining the four forces together into one mathmatical equation.
All I see turns to brown
As the sun burns the ground
And my eyes fill with sand
As I scan this wasted land
Tryin to find where i've been
Zoso View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zoso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2005 at 4:59pm
Anyways Atomic physics has to do with Small particles like protons neutrons electrons quarks, neutrinos, anti-particles. Nuclear Physics has to do with Fusion and Fission.
All I see turns to brown
BLand View Drop Down
Guested - Complete idiocy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BLand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2005 at 4:59pm
Speedball.

Zoso, not all rap is bad.
Zoso View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zoso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2005 at 4:59pm
Micro-physics united with Macro-physics would constitue for the theory of everything. Spellbinding isn't it?
All I see turns to brown
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2005 at 4:59pm

Should have been here last week.  We were discussing relativity.

Week before, Big Bang.

†Sniper† View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
In soviet Russia, paintball guns own you

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote †Sniper† Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2005 at 5:00pm
Don't forget our failed attempts at chaos theory.
Zoso View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zoso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2005 at 5:00pm
Led Zeppelin is so much better.
All I see turns to brown
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2005 at 5:01pm
and homosexual marriage/books, that was better than the others, brought everyone out of the woodwork

politics and abortion arguments are quite good around here to
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
BLand View Drop Down
Guested - Complete idiocy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BLand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2005 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by Zoso Zoso wrote:

Led Zeppelin is so much better.

..than all rap? Wow, a band can be better than a whole genre...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2005 at 5:04pm
I would have a hard time taking seriously any physics discussion with somebody who pulled out the old "rap is just crap without the 'c'".
†Sniper† View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote †Sniper† Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2005 at 5:05pm
I think string theory is fairly interesting, we watched a movie about it last year in Chemistry. However, it has absolutely no way to be proven or refuted at this time. I mean, how does one go about testing a theory about the vibrations of closed and open strings, that supposedly form notes based on individual particles.
Zoso View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zoso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2005 at 5:08pm
Hey when asked about his grades in school Einstein told that he failed 8th grade math. How can one of the smartest people ever in histroy fail a simple 8th grade math class. Its all relative(no pun intended), but i'll leave you to your "foruming". I happen to have facts that say rap actually makes you stupid. The disorder in the music(I use  music loosly because music implies tones not speaking) actually causes your brain to nullify cells in your brain.
All I see turns to brown
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2005 at 5:10pm
Oh, I would love to see the studies on that.  Please post a link.

Edited by Clark Kent
Zoso View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zoso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2005 at 5:10pm
Wow I really think the same exact thing. Personally I think that its to radical to be true. However, it is prying into new areas of science. It is very interesting but I do not believe it. By the way i thought you guys  might like this, the definition of music=  Vocal or instrumental sounds possessing a degree of melody, harmony, and rhythm.
All I see turns to brown
Zoso View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zoso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2005 at 5:13pm
Its to absured, 23 or so dimensions. I believe the four forces work completely indepent of the others. I mean gravity works on large masses i.e. our sun to the earth. The other forces to an atom. To me its just a means of entertainment and intellectual debate. Sniper you are pretty intellegent how old are you?
All I see turns to brown
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2005 at 5:15pm

Hey when asked about his grades in school Einstein told that he failed 8th grade math. How can one of the smartest people ever in histroy fail a simple 8th grade math class. Its all relative(no pun intended), but i'll leave you to your "foruming". I happen to have facts that say rap actually makes you stupid. The disorder in the music(I use  music loosly because music implies tones not speaking) actually causes your brain to nullify cells in your brain.

to bad he did bad because he was so bored, really intelligent people still do that today
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Zoso View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zoso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2005 at 5:17pm
Oh no doubt, but he still failed his class. Even if he did it because he was bored it still wasn't a very intellegent thing to do.
All I see turns to brown
†Sniper† View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote †Sniper† Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2005 at 5:17pm
17. Just a tad bit younger than yourself. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2005 at 5:19pm

Oh no doubt, but he still failed his class. Even if he did it because he was bored it still wasn't a very intellegent thing to do.

http://einsteinatoz.com/faq.shtml

Zoso View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zoso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2005 at 5:32pm
Just because he passed does not mean that he did not fail. I don't know about you but to me C and below is failing. If you read on it says fair grades. My defintion of failing is not weather you can move on to the next level. Average is failing in my eyes. He was never held back and I never said he was either.
All I see turns to brown
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic