Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need Info Please Help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Zippoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zippoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need Info Please Help
    Posted: 06 May 2005 at 9:22am
  Ok I'm fused cockers and shockers sounds like something in your pants! What I want to know is whats the differance and what would be my best bet for a speedball gun.Is my Custom Pro E legal on auto response????Or I was thinking of buying an ION?What do you all think?I really want to learn more about the Paintball Guns and Games.I'm really thinking of opening a store In my home town and well If I'm going to I need to know these things.Thanks for any info in advance!!!!

Stock Custom Pro E
Halo TSA LCD Backman
11" Stock Werks Barrel
SeaWolf View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Doesn’t know who Big Al is...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 10:36am
Learn the market before you think about opening a shop. Players won't want to take advice from uninformed stores.

Anyways... Your response trigger is ILLEGAL in tournaments, due to it's capability to go full-auto.

If you're serious about tournament play, I'd recommend a Shocker, Matrix, or Angel Speed. You can find them for $500 used.

Liquid3 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Bigots & Bibles ROCK MY WORLD!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liquid3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 10:39am
Hi, Go to www.zdspb.com under tech articles at the bottom of the page for diff gun definitions and also a ton of other info. An Auotococker is a mechanical gun that recocks using gas (hence, autococker) and may or may not have a egrip and eyes. A Shocker and Ion are Smart Parts guns that are fully electronic.
Your Custom Pro is legal in some leauges (check thier rules and regs. to be sure.)  The NPPL and NXL allow full auto and ramping (shots added to each trigger pull electronically) with a 15bps limit. As to which gun you should get. You will need to get out there and try a few and see the diff. and decide what you like and want. If you hang around here and other paintball sites you will pick up all kinds of info.

Edited by Liquid3
Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 3:54pm
Hmm i might get the ion if i was you.  17bps semi with a magnetic trigger.  Thats hard to beat for only $300.  But if youve got the money...perhaps a used angel and if you really have money a WGP karnivore...*drool*
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic