Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Well! This guy’s as good as dead!

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Thor View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar
Mr. Pink

Joined: 21 June 2002
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 1459
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Well! This guy’s as good as dead!
    Posted: 06 May 2005 at 2:02am
I'm sure someone out there is planning a little lethal blanket party.

go to www.forsakethetroops.info.

i hope eh chokes on his own vomit.
A second class drive is always better than a first class walk.

Back to Top
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Stare directly into my avatar...

Joined: 03 May 2003
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 9174
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 2:04am
Freedom of speech, let him write what he wants . . .

 . . . But I still wouldnt mind much if he wound up in a ditch


Edited by Darur
Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!
DONT CLICK ME!!1
Back to Top
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
<placeholder>

Joined: 05 February 2004
Status: Offline
Points: 4347
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 2:13am
Although I don't personally agree with everything he states, it's his right to say it and he should not be punished for that reason.
Back to Top
Ilovepaintball1 View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
Guested. Trouble maker.

Joined: 02 August 2004
Location: Christmas Island
Status: Offline
Points: 4532
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilovepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 2:22am
Originally posted by Darur Darur wrote:

Freedom of speech, let him write what he wants . . .

 . . . But I still wouldnt mind much if he wound up in a ditch


Props to my Dogg BLAND
Back to Top
PB MISFIT View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Salty Marshmellow Man #1

Joined: 21 September 2002
Location: Lao People’s Dem. Rep.
Status: Offline
Points: 6158
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PB MISFIT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 3:29am
Everyone has their own opinion.
Back to Top
Thor View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar
Mr. Pink

Joined: 21 June 2002
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 1459
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 5:11am
Man, he lives like 40 mins from my base...

and the point is not whether he has freedom of speech.

listen what i'm trying to say is that if you can band porn and all the good stuff, why can't you band anti-patrioticslur....aren't both considered poison to a good american mind?


i also strongly believe one has to earn their right to theirfreedoms....in one way or another....and bashing the people who do the lions share of that work is a sure ticket to get beat up in heaven(cuz all hippy's go there).
A second class drive is always better than a first class walk.

Back to Top
Strife_17 View Drop Down
Member
Member


Joined: 18 February 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 915
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strife_17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 6:30am
he wants us to boycott metallica? even if i did agree with what he was saying(which i dont) i would find thta site a disgrace for even suggesting that i boycott metallica

THats the kind of GUy that should get shot and then have to pay for the bullet.

or perhaps the worst punishment of all enlist him... but he'd probably pull a full metal jacket


Edited by Strife_17
Back to Top
Apu View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Funny/Ironic Title

Joined: 25 January 2004
Status: Offline
Points: 6470
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 6:50am
Originally posted by Strife_17 Strife_17 wrote:

he wants us to boycott metallica? even if i did agree with what he was saying(which i dont) i would find thta site a disgrace for even suggesting that i boycott metallica

THats the kind of GUy that should get shot and then have to pay for the bullet.

or perhaps the worst punishment of all enlist him... but he'd probably pull a full metal jacket
Hahaha. They want Metallica boycotted because of the One video..
I need a new Sig...
Back to Top
phillll227 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar

Joined: 27 June 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1056
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phillll227 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 8:17am
That website made me sick...

I really don't even know what to say



Back to Top
ScarFace22 View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
Guested. Prejudice crap.

Joined: 29 August 2004
Location: Italy
Status: Offline
Points: 1760
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarFace22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 8:27am
That guys a retarded moron. He should be shot or end up dead in a ditch somewhere.

Edited by ScarFace22

Check my thread in the Great guns thread for Timmy tech help or PM me
Back to Top
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
1 strike, language, 10/3

Joined: 30 May 2004
Location: PA
Status: Offline
Points: 10458
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 9:12am
Not cool at all
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
Back to Top
TheUnknown. View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar

Joined: 26 February 2005
Status: Offline
Points: 60
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheUnknown. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 9:22am

Originally posted by Website Website wrote:

]Even more entertaining is this photo of a dead US soldier. It's entertaining, because there's something called owning your actions. He chose his path, and now we as a country have to pay his survivors benefits and pay for his burial, not to mention the fact that a chaplain still has to go out and tell the blubbering widow, which is another waste of resources, and that is just disgusting. He chose to join, and because of that, Forsake The Troops strongly feels that he should just be thrown in a ditch somewhere and left to rot. This soldier was not a victim of anything else but his own poor choices. Forsake The Troops spits on him and all other "veterans" who died because of something that they chose to do. No sympathy here.

That guy is sick. I hope someone sends him a mailbox bomb....

Back to Top
ScarFace22 View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
Guested. Prejudice crap.

Joined: 29 August 2004
Location: Italy
Status: Offline
Points: 1760
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarFace22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 9:34am

Originally posted by TheUnknown. TheUnknown. wrote:

That guy is sick. I hope someone sends him a mailbox bomb....

Like the unabomber.


Check my thread in the Great guns thread for Timmy tech help or PM me
Back to Top
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 02 July 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 8716
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 10:49am

So, wait.  [Some of] You guys are saying that because this guy is saying something really obnoxious that he should be killed or somesuch?

I expected this from Thor, who repeatedly shows his complete lack of understanding of the concept of "freedom of speech", but I must say I expected more from the rest of you.

Popular speech doesn't need protection.  The first amendment exists specifically to protect government criticism and other unpopular speech.  This website should be entitled to the highest protection available under the law.

Back to Top
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
<placeholder>

Joined: 05 February 2004
Status: Offline
Points: 4347
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 11:50am
Yes Clark, apparantly when you say something that upsets people you have to die for it.
Back to Top
The Crimson View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar

Joined: 06 April 2005
Status: Offline
Points: 121
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Crimson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 12:03pm
That guy should be shot close-range with a hollow tip. And then left for dead.
To Become
What I Became
I've viewed the sun for the last time
Back to Top
PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Tons of em’

Joined: 14 July 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 9800
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 2:09pm
I agree.

We should just give up on an army, since only morons serve their country. Not like we need one anyway, everyone can defend themselves.

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
Back to Top
Snipa69 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Soulectomy complete in 3...2...1...

Joined: 26 June 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 5423
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipa69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

So, wait.  [Some of] You guys are saying that because this guy is saying something really obnoxious that he should be killed or somesuch?

I expected this from Thor, who repeatedly shows his complete lack of understanding of the concept of "freedom of speech", but I must say I expected more from the rest of you.

Popular speech doesn't need protection.  The first amendment exists specifically to protect government criticism and other unpopular speech.  This website should be entitled to the highest protection available under the law.

It only needs the highest level of protection because he seems to be ticking off a lot of people.

I love those who try not to be bothered by what he says by stating the constitution protects him. We all know that. It also protects us as well, so anyone on this forum has the right to say what they want without being criticized, right clark?

Back to Top
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Joined: 12 June 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 12751
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 2:11pm
whatever... freedom of speech... 

Support the troops... bring em home.
Back to Top
Nickodemus View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar

Joined: 17 April 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1146
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickodemus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 2:17pm

It would appear that these people have no respect for their country or the lives lost to give them the ability to spread their propaganda. I think that the design of this site is to be more inflamatory then logical. It's all about attention.

I see it necessary to have a "devils advocate" perspective, and would defend their right to have this site.

Think and give them all you have from the beginning, and never weaken!

Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.03

This page was generated in 0.232 seconds.