Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Well! This guy’s as good as dead!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Bugg View Drop Down
One screw up and all screen names go

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2005 at 12:57pm
And I love how libs say we took over the country for oil.

Man, if we did, I'm wondering why we are still paying $2 + for gas...
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2005 at 1:08pm
Look at it this way. In europe, it take 200 dollars to fill up an expadition.
Bugg View Drop Down
One screw up and all screen names go

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2005 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by DBibeau855 DBibeau855 wrote:

Look at it this way. In europe, it take 200 dollars to fill up an expadition.
Exactly, and Europe says we went in for the oil....
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2005 at 1:19pm
What you said doesnt make sense. We are paying less for oil then they are. BUT, the reason gas is so expensive in europe is because they have taxes. Without the taxes, it would be cheaper than US gas.
Unicorn View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unicorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2005 at 1:59pm
Hey Clark, it's the physical training that is the sacrifice. Look at the 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault) over the last decade or so. A full month out of every three spent in the field training, plus a week here and there. Long days. A month that you are on from a 1 to a 48 hour recall, and have to clal in anytime you leave your house if living outside of the barracks, and barracks personell have to sign out.

Having somebody shake my hand at the airport is nice, but it won't pay my rent when I'm 60. And the retirement benefits aren't that good, even for active duty, and they suck for reserve components. I don't know why people think they are all that great. After 20 years of active service you can get half your retirement pay, that's it. If you are disabled, you might if you meet some stringent cirteria get that too, otherwise you have to have a dollar for dollar reduction in your retirement pay to get the disability pay. A reservist/guardsman will get a percentage based on the number of retirement points they earned (based on the number of drills, and active duty time for training, schools, or deployment)once they turn 60, as well as the crappy medical care plan. Tricare, the military's, well HMO essentially is terrible for retirees. Most anyone who has any private insurance plan has one better and easier to use then Tricare. Don't give me the bull about having VA hospitals either. Sure ther are some good ones,but most are understaffed, and have too many patients. Often retirees that can't get into a MTF (military treatment facility, a hospital or clinic on post) because they have such a low priority. Any lawyer or doctor, who isn't totally irresponsible with their money will have much more saved, or invested for their retirement in less than that.

And here's the difference. Most career military do it for other reasons than the money. And the few doctors and lawyers who donate their time, don't quite add up to very many. People join and serve their first term for the benefits, but most who stay do it for other reasons. True some, can't do anything else, but not all. There are a lot of smart people serving in the infantry. I knew a lot of people who have just under genius level IQ's, as well as some total blockheads.

Most countries that can survive without much of an army are close too countries that do have decent militaries, or don't have anything worth taking. Some just don't take an interest in the outside world at all. Ok, but they are relying on the countries that do look outside their own borders.
MT. Vigilante View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Captain America

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MT. Vigilante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2005 at 2:13pm

The only soldiers that have foght for our freedom were the soldiers that foght in the American Revolution... There has never been an attack on American soil that significantly jeopardized our freedom.

And what do you call 9/11!? That was a direct attack against us, and that is exactly why we are fighting right now. What do you think the terrorist’s goal is, they wan’t to destroy our democracy and our freedom and if we decided not to fight them that is exactly what they whould do, they whould march right into Washington and take us over because hey, nobody’s fighting them. So yes, all of the troops fighting are fighting for our freedom.

Also, you say that only the solgiers fighting in the revolution were fighting for our freedom. What about those that fought in the War of 1812, or World War One and World War Two, those were all direct threats against the U.S. and our freedom. So learn your history before you go saying stuff like what you said above.

Also, you said this; quote “Muslim fundamentalism teaches, either be muslim or nothing. Terrorists dont want to take away our freedom, they dont want to enslave us. They just want us dead.” End quote. Then our troops are still fighting for our freedom and our rights, they are fighting to protect our most basic right, our right to live.

The declaration of independence stated it very clearly in this line; “ …And man is endowed by his creator with certin inailiable rights, umong these are the rights to LIFE, liberty, and the persuit of happiness….” So remember that our solgiers are protecting our right to life.

Edited by MT. Vigilante
Join the XP Re-Revolution!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2005 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by MT. Vigilante MT. Vigilante wrote:

The only soldiers that have foght for our freedom were the soldiers that foght in the American Revolution... There has never been an attack on American soil that significantly jeopardized our freedom.

<P =Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>And what do you call 9/11!? That was a direct attack against us, and that is exactly why we are fighting right now. What do you think the terrorist’s goal is, they wan’t to destroy our democracy and our freedom and if we decided not to fight them that is exactly what they whould do, they whould march right into <?:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Washington</st1:place></st1:State> and take us over because hey, nobody’s fighting them. So yes, all of the troops fighting are fighting for our freedom.

<P =Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman"><SPAN style="mso-tab-count: 1">                </SPAN>Also, you say that only the solgiers fighting in the revolution were fighting for our freedom. What about those that fought in the War of 1812, or World War One and World War Two, those were all direct threats against the <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">U.S.</st1:place></st1:country-region&g t; and our freedom. So learn your history before you go saying stuff like what you said above.

<P =Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">

They do not want to take over, they could care less, they just want us DEAD! 9/11 was an attempt to efficiantly kill as many people as possible. They dont care about democracy, they want a religious state. Anyone that disagrees does not fit into their definition of a good muslim, therefore, is an infidele, and in their eyes, all infideles should be killed. They dont care about our freedom, they just want us dead.

Dont make it up to be more than it is. They are not fighting for our freedom. They are protectings us. The threat of a terrorist attack awoke a sleeping giant, and its very very cranky. The US war machine will stop at nothing to root out and kill every single last terrorist. We wont stop. That is the way it should be. Dont dish it out if you cant take it, i always say. But make no mistake, this isnt about freedom, or the right to live, this is about the old saying. "They pull a knife, you pull a gun, send one of our guys to the hospital, we send one to the morgue."

Edited by DBibeau855
Ihaveanitch View Drop Down
Guested, language. 5/17

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ihaveanitch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2005 at 2:44pm

And what do you call 9/11!? That was a direct attack against us, and that is exactly why we are fighting right now.

we invaded iraqi as a response to attack? I thought it was because saddam had weapons of mass destruction...oh no it was because we were going to liberate the iraqi's and give them freedom and a democracy...right???....bush has got me so confuzed o-O.  Saddam beat him in a 1v1 paintball game??? idk

Edited by Ihaveanitch
GhilleMan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Strike 1 - Language, 11/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GhilleMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2005 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by WGP guy WGP guy wrote:

Originally posted by Snipa69 Snipa69 wrote:

No forumer would actually pull out a Glock 9mm and sink a slug into this guy.

Nah, I would pull out a .45 Glock.

I'm pretty sure glock doesnt make a .45, I could be wrong

that guy makes me sick, go after the leaders of the country if you want, but not the soliders.

I'm just at a lost for words
Smart Parts, Stupid People... Go figure

Shoot To Thrill on stockclass, mcarter, and the dreadful pbn
Carter Mini Comp, Carter Tricar, PPS Blazer

Gold Member
Gold Member
Captain America

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MT. Vigilante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2005 at 5:29pm

<P =Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>And what do you call 9/11!? That was a direct attack against us, and that is exactly why we are fighting right now. What do you think the terrorist’s goal is, they wan’t to destroy our democracy and our freedom and if we decided not to fight them that is exactly what they whould do, they whould march right into <?:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Washington</st1:place></st1:State> and take us over because hey, nobody’s fighting them. So yes, all of the troops fighting are fighting for our freedom.

<P =Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman"><SPAN style="mso-tab-count: 1">                </SPAN>Also, you say that only the solgiers fighting in the revolution were fighting for our freedom. What about those that fought in the War of 1812, or World War One and World War Two, those were all direct threats against the <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">U.S.</st1:place></st1:country-region&a mp;a mp;g t; and our freedom. So learn your history before you go saying stuff like what you said above.

<P =Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">

They do not want to take over, they could care less, they just want us DEAD! 9/11 was an attempt to efficiantly kill as many people as possible. They dont care about democracy, they want a religious state. Anyone that disagrees does not fit into their definition of a good muslim, therefore, is an infidele, and in their eyes, all infideles should be killed. They dont care about our freedom, they just want us dead.

Dont make it up to be more than it is. They are not fighting for our freedom. They are protectings us. The threat of a terrorist attack awoke a sleeping giant, and its very very cranky. The US war machine will stop at nothing to root out and kill every single last terrorist. We wont stop. That is the way it should be. Dont dish it out if you cant take it, i always say. But make no mistake, this isnt about freedom, or the right to live, this is about the old saying. "They pull a knife, you pull a gun, send one of our guys to the hospital, we send one to the morgue."

Yes you are right in the sense that this is about defending us and getting revenge, but it is still about defending our rights, you said it yourself that the terrorists want to set up a radical Islamic Theocracy and will kill anyone opposed to that. Also, as I said before, living is a right, in fact it is the most basic right, so if our troops are defending our lives they are also defending our rights. Besides, I can see that you do agree that the troops are defending America from the terrorists, well, the terrorists are a threat to America and anyone in the Military, Law Enforcement, Government, or any educated citizen can tell you that anyone who threatens America threatens our freedom because they ether want to take us over or kill us, ether way they are threatening our freedom.

Originally posted by Ihaveanich Ihaveanich wrote:

we invaded iraqi as a response to attack? I thought it was because saddam had weapons of mass destruction...oh no it was because we were going to liberate the iraqi's and give them freedom and a democracy...right???....bush has got me so confuzed o-O.  Saddam beat him in a 1v1 paintball game??? idk

Yes, we did go to war against Iraq in order to protect America, if you did a little reaserch you would find that Saddam was supporting a terrorist group in Iraq, that Terrorist group had direct links to Al-Quada, and Saddam was giving them weapons, training, information, as well as just plain housing them in Iraq, and if you may recall what bush said a few years ago, before we invaded Afganistan, he said that any state that harbored terrorists was an enemy of the United States, and he said ( in so many words ) that we would be coming for them. So yes, we did invade Iraq to protect the U.S.

Edited by MT. Vigilante
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2005 at 5:47pm
I dont think there is any "right to live" A "right" is a human invention, some people think you are born with rights, clearly, in todays society, there is no right to live.

Soldiers today, no matter how you slice it, no matter wich way you turn it, they just are not fighting for our freedom. Way of life, yes; overseas interests, yes; freedom, no.
Gold Member
Gold Member
Captain America

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MT. Vigilante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2005 at 5:50pm

I dont think there is any "right to live" A "right" is a human invention, some people think you are born with rights, clearly, in todays society, there is no right to live.

Soldiers today, no matter how you slice it, no matter wich way you turn it, they just are not fighting for our freedom. Way of life, yes; overseas interests, yes; freedom, no.

If you don’t think that we have a right to live, then why is it a crime to murder? Also, our founding fathers clearly stated that we have a right to live in both the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution.

borntopaint View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Likes to eat "Meat"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote borntopaint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2005 at 5:55pm
What he doesn't understand is, the soldiers that he wants to die overseas are the ones defending his right to freedom of speech.  He needs to die.  BUT you all are right its his right to say crap like that.

"I normally refrain from conversation during gestation."
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2005 at 5:56pm
Jesus will strike him down, have no fear.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2005 at 5:59pm

I dont think there is any "right to live" A "right" is a human invention, some people think you are born with rights, clearly, in todays society, there is no right to live. Soldiers today, no matter how you slice it, no matter wich way you turn it, they just are not fighting for our freedom. Way of life, yes; overseas interests, yes; freedom, no.

<P =Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>If you don’t think that we have a right to live, then why is it a crime to murder? Also, our founding fathers clearly stated that we have a right to live in both the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution.

It really doesnt matter what they said. I could say i have a right to pee in public, but i dont. In todays society, no one has a right to live, if we did, there would be no, executions, wars, whatever. Rights are something that are never taken away, speach, assembly. The "right" to bare arms is repeatedly taken away. So is the "right" to liberty, and life.

And murder is a crime because its a violent act against another person, not because you have the right to live.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic