FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Well! This guy’s as good as dead!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 4:26pm

LIEK ZOMG

If I knew this guy I would castrate him and feed him his own testies, then I would toss him in the woods dressed in pork loins and let wolves maul him, then I would burn his body and put out the fire with my urine.

Freedom of speach only counts when I agree with it.

Kill that commie. God bless 'Merica...

Psyrecx View Drop Down
Follows in HondaXR’s footsteps...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psyrecx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 4:37pm
His name is Michael Crook and hes a 14 yr old drop out. Theres no use getting upset of this moron. His idiocracy will teach him a lesson one of these days.

Edited by Psyrecx

This sig is brought to you by Psyrecx, thanks to D-Town Balla.
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by Tae Kwon Do Tae Kwon Do wrote:

God bless 'Merica...  And no place else.

Fixed it.

Hitman View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Why yes, I am JUST THAT cool, thx...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hitman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 4:48pm
Saying you want to kill him is just as rash as the opinions on that site. You stupid idiots.

Edited by Hitman
[IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4874/stellatn8.jpg">

procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

Fixed it.

Psyrecx View Drop Down
Follows in HondaXR’s footsteps...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psyrecx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 5:05pm
He lives in Syracuse, Ny too..

This sig is brought to you by Psyrecx, thanks to D-Town Balla.
WGP guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Quoted F and S bomb.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by procarbinefreak procarbinefreak wrote:

Fixed it.

/

Yup!  Well God Bless England too, but thats about all!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 6:33pm

I wonder if WGP Goy and pcfreak aren't cheering for different things...

Good lord dude.

MT. Vigilante View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Captain America

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MT. Vigilante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 7:07pm

Well about this guy who hates the troops, I am a patriotic American who supports the troops 100%, as well as the war, however, because killing this solgier hater whould make us not a whole lot better than him, I do not support it. But because this guy will never have a real life or a successfull job, I say we just leave him to rot in whatever whole he lives in.

In a nother note, here in Montana we had a group of Vigilantes ( from whom I get my online name) for about 85 or so years, they were made up of patriotic Americans who took it into thier own hands to enforced justice, protect the peace and the citizens of Montana with the end of a rope whenever the law could not. During World War One, a man from back east came to Montana not just to denounce the war, but mostly to denounce the troops fighting in Europe, calling them " Scabs in uniform!" The next morning he was found dead, hanging from a bridge with a noose around his neck and a sighn pinned to him that simply said " 3-7-77, by order of the Vigilance Committe." ( the 3-7-77 had long been the sighn of the Vigilantes and it meant you were condemed to death by them unless you got out of town.) This was the last act by the Vigilantes, and the only person ever to be killed by them for somthing that he said and not somthing he did.

Just for the record, I do not support that execution by the Vigilantes, However, I will never shed a tear for that man they hanged. But we cannot go killing people just because of thier beliefs because that whould be Facism, and not Democracy.

Join the XP Re-Revolution!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 7:16pm

So your s/n is inspired by a gang of roving murderers?

Nice.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 7:35pm
That sounds like one big group of scumbags to me....

Gold Member
Gold Member
Captain America

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MT. Vigilante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 7:49pm

So your s/n is inspired by a gang of roving murderers?

Nice.

No, they were far from that, they were very well organized, gave the criminals a fair trial, never killed anyone who hadn't commited a capital crime ( except for the guy I mentioned above ), were fully supported by the people of Montana and even the law enforcement here. They just took care of criminals whom everybody knew were murderers but the cops just couldn't get enough evidence, for example; criminals that were like O.J. Simpson or Al Capone. They also were a lot larger than the police forces in Montana so they could help them out by offering more manpower, and they worked faster than the cops, If they saw a person commit a crime they whould emediately arrest him, give him a trial by the Vigilance Committe, and have him Hanged by morning. And not all the people captured by the Vigilantes were hanged, some were found innocent by the Vigilance Committe.

A roaming Band of Murauders, no, Here in Montana they are considered Heroes.

Oh, and I should mention that the man whom they were originally formed to protect the people agianst and eventually Hang, was The corrupt Sheriff of Bannack Montana, Henry Plumber, whom was the only lawman in the state and was using his power to rob and kill the miners there. That man, Henry Plumber, was my great great great great uncle, so I am a realative of the Vigilante's arch enemy, and I support thier decision to Hang him, Plumber was a very evil man, and the later law enforcement officialls also wrote that they supported the Vigilantes hanging Plumber.

Thor View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Mr. Pink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 7:52pm
Well,however much i believe everything he says is an act of treason to your country, i'm afraid i was thinking on much larger scale than just somepuke wanting attention.

how has society as a whole become so pacifist and liberal that people like this get the very notion that they can go on the radio an dispel something that is in our everyday lives......like it or not, opinions don't appear out of thin air, they are formed and forced on us by the outside world.

I guess america no longer wishes to be a world power or a mighty empire, because itis becoming idle and angry on the inside, and will eventually do itself in.

97% of people are extremely patriotic, but the other 3% are very contagious....it doesn't take much to kill morale.

i fear that america is no romanor british empire(which survivedfor so long by squashing such open revolt with the very power of the earth....)hell, romans never had many cases of anything like this except for jesus and look what happened to him. Thusly ending the little revolt he started way back when....

the reason i liken americato the romans of old is simple,because it is so much alike. And the more the yanks get slack and idle an angry, the quicker the downward spiral.

My question is this(clark think about this one long and hard before you hide behind your ideals again):Do you not see this kind of thought and action and this kind of american citizen as a threat to your very survival as a world power, because you can bet large that there is more than just micheal crook with his "opinions"....some people so cro-magnon enough to do ciolence that many of you were so ready to do unto him.

A second class drive is always better than a first class walk.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 8:03pm

Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

i fear that america is no romanor british empire(which survivedfor so long by squashing such open revolt with the very power of the earth....)

I should hope not.  "Squashing" somebody for criticizing the government or the military is how you can tell you are dealing with an evil empire.

This country was founded in exactly this type of "rebellion" - people speaking out against what they believed were unjust actions by the government.

Quote My question is this(clark think about this one long and hard before you hide behind your ideals again):Do you not see this kind of thought and action and this kind of american citizen as a threat to your very survival as a world power, because you can bet large that there is more than just micheal crook with his "opinions"....

I am "hiding behind my ideals"?  I'm not sure what that means, but I am pretty sure that I am not hiding.

As to your question:  Is it possible that "squashing" people like this guy would prolong the US' "survival as a world power"?  Certainly.  Certainly possible.

Is this guy (and guys like him) a threat to the US as a world power?  IMO, no.  Rather the opposite.  It is the free exchange of ideas that has allowed the US to remain for so long.  All systems based on centralized power, usually around a single individual or small group (which would result if no criticism were allowed) eventually fail when those small groups die off.  The democratic system allows for continued change, which in turn leads to long-term stability.  Theoretically, a democracy could last forever - not sure that is true of any other form of government.

More importantly, however, is that I value freedom of speech far more than the "survival of the US as a world power".  You are asking the wrong question.  Bottom line:  if we "squash" this guy, then WE are the evil empire, then WE are the bad guys.  We will have taken a page out of the playbook of Stalin and Saddam, Hitler and Idi Amin.

I would would rather be the righteous weak than the evil empire.

Gold Member
Gold Member
Captain America

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MT. Vigilante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 8:07pm

Well,however much i believe everything he says is an act of treason to your country, i'm afraid i was thinking on much larger scale than just somepuke wanting attention.

how has society as a whole become so pacifist and liberal that people like this get the very notion that they can go on the radio an dispel something that is in our everyday lives......like it or not, opinions don't appear out of thin air, they are formed and forced on us by the outside world.

I guess america no longer wishes to be a world power or a mighty empire, because itis becoming idle and angry on the inside, and will eventually do itself in.

97% of people are extremely patriotic, but the other 3% are very contagious....it doesn't take much to kill morale.

i fear that america is no romanor british empire(which survivedfor so long by squashing such open revolt with the very power of the earth....)hell, romans never had many cases of anything like this except for jesus and look what happened to him. Thusly ending the little revolt he started way back when....

the reason i liken americato the romans of old is simple,because it is so much alike. And the more the yanks get slack and idle an angry, the quicker the downward spiral.

My question is this(clark think about this one long and hard before you hide behind your ideals again):Do you not see this kind of thought and action and this kind of american citizen as a threat to your very survival as a world power, because you can bet large that there is more than just micheal crook with his "opinions"....some people so cro-magnon enough to do ciolence that many of you were so ready to do unto him.

No offense to you or anything, but that is exactly the kind of thing I whould expect from somone outside America. We are nothing like the Romans or The British empire for the very reason that we do not consider somone like this solgier hater a threat to national security, for heavens sake this is one of the things we fought our revolution for, freedom to say what you wan't without being killed by the government, we are a Dmocracy not a Dictatorship. And we do not nor have we ever had any ambitions to become an empire, doing such whould have been agianst our Constitution. This solgier hater is an evil person that is very anoying to say the least, but he is far from a threat to our security, after all , the people who share his opinions are about every 1 out of 6 million people in the U.S.

But, once agian, for the reacord, I do not support anything the solgier hater says.

Gold Member
Gold Member
Captain America

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MT. Vigilante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 8:08pm

i fear that america is no romanor british empire(which survivedfor so long by squashing such open revolt with the very power of the earth....)

I should hope not.  "Squashing" somebody for criticizing the government or the military is how you can tell you are dealing with an evil empire.

This country was founded in exactly this type of "rebellion" - people speaking out against what they believed were unjust actions by the government.

Quote My question is this(clark think about this one long and hard before you hide behind your ideals again):Do you not see this kind of thought and action and this kind of american citizen as a threat to your very survival as a world power, because you can bet large that there is more than just micheal crook with his "opinions"....

I am "hiding behind my ideals"?  I'm not sure what that means, but I am pretty sure that I am not hiding.

As to your question:  Is it possible that "squashing" people like this guy would prolong the US' "survival as a world power"?  Certainly.  Certainly possible.

Is this guy (and guys like him) a threat to the US as a world power?  IMO, no.  Rather the opposite.  It is the free exchange of ideas that has allowed the US to remain for so long.  All systems based on centralized power, usually around a single individual or small group (which would result if no criticism were allowed) eventually fail when those small groups die off.  The democratic system allows for continued change, which in turn leads to long-term stability.  Theoretically, a democracy could last forever - not sure that is true of any other form of government.

More importantly, however, is that I value freedom of speech far more than the "survival of the US as a world power".  You are asking the wrong question.  Bottom line:  if we "squash" this guy, then WE are the evil empire, then WE are the bad guys.  We will have taken a page out of the playbook of Stalin and Saddam, Hitler and Idi Amin.

I would would rather be the righteous weak than the evil empire.

Exactly the way I feel.

BlackDeath7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackDeath7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 8:14pm
Originally posted by PlentifulBalls PlentifulBalls wrote:

I agree.

We should just give up on an army, since only morons serve their country. Not like we need one anyway, everyone can defend themselves.

You know what?  You can leave this country because if it wasn't for our army fighting for independence and protection for over two hundred years you wouldn't even be in the position to have the rights you have now.  If you don't support our country, then get the heck out and see what I care.

About the website, it makes me sick.  People do have a right to free speech, true enough.  But this just disgusts me.  This person is completely ungrateful for what this country has done for him.  It seems his beef with them is over taxes.  It's probably some loser from New York who got caught for tax fraud.  However I wouldn't mind if he were to go missing... forever.

Brett Favre gets sacked again.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 9:01pm

Originally posted by BlackDeath7 BlackDeath7 wrote:

You know what?  You can leave this country because if it wasn't for our army fighting for independence and protection for over two hundred years you wouldn't even be in the position to have the rights you have now.  If you don't support our country, then get the heck out and see what I care.

About the website, it makes me sick.  People do have a right to free speech, true enough.  But this just disgusts me.  This person is completely ungrateful for what this country has done for him.  It seems his beef with them is over taxes.  It's probably some loser from New York who got caught for tax fraud.  However I wouldn't mind if he were to go missing... forever.

ZOMG Do you like Freedom Fries?

Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 9:07pm

So, wait.  [Some of] You guys are saying that because this guy is saying something really obnoxious that he should be killed or somesuch?

I expected this from Thor, who repeatedly shows his complete lack of understanding of the concept of "freedom of speech", but I must say I expected more from the rest of you.

Popular speech doesn't need protection.  The first amendment exists specifically to protect government criticism and other unpopular speech.  This website should be entitled to the highest protection available under the law.

I never said I want him dead or think he should die, as a matter of fact I said quite clearly that he has every right to say it.  What I meant was I wouldnt cry if he died.  I assume I have a right to have an opinion about what he said?

Edited by Darur
Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!
DONT CLICK ME!!1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 9:08pm
^ And I wasn't necessarily talking about you...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic