Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Well! This guy’s as good as dead!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 2:22pm

Originally posted by Snipa69 Snipa69 wrote:

I love those who try not to be bothered by what he says by stating the constitution protects him. We all know that.

Forget the constitution.  This isn't about the constitution.  The first amendment is simply an important concept written down.  It's the concept that is important, not the law.

I am saying that as a matter of morality we should not be threatening violence based on words and opinions.  Suggesting that words like these warrant murder is much more dangerous to society than anything this guy has to say.

This guy offends me.  Of course he offends me.  The Klan offends me also, but the day that the prevailing sentiment is that the Klan shouldn't be allowed to speak is the day I start looking for a new country.

Freedom of speech is not a mere law - it is central to the existence of democracy.  Heck, freedom of speech IS democracy.  The two are one and the same.

Quote It also protects us as well, so anyone on this forum has the right to say what they want without being criticized, right clark?

Safe from criticism?  No.  Safe from death threats?  I should hope so.

Edited by Clark Kent
Snipa69 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soulectomy complete in 3...2...1...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipa69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 2:34pm

Where do you draw the line of criticizm? Couldn't I concider a death threat as a harsh form of criticizm, definately taken to the extremes?

Another aspect, is the fact that all of the death threats posted on this particular topic are hollow-filled statements. No forumer would actually pull out a Glock 9mm and sink a slug into this guy. It is the lack of inteligence that leads the forumers to come up with what they feel is a good responce. Rather than stating that they are 'bothered' by this mans ideals like you did, they decide that the best way to get their point accross is to say something unintelligent.

Nickodemus View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickodemus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 2:43pm

If they are smart they would have said they where using a highpowered rifle, not a little cop cap gun.

A threat's "level" depends on certain things. If you say some crap like that, it is minimal level. If you say that you have X weapon, and have been practicing at X range to up your skill, and you had a plane ticket to X and where ready to murder X person, then you would be threatening. People who really do these things don't often give threats.

Think and give them all you have from the beginning, and never weaken!

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 2:44pm

Fair enough - to the extent that these are simply "OMGZORZ Imma kill u" statements, they are harmless, and cause me no particular problem.

To the extent that those statements reflect even a smidgeon of deep-down belief that some kind of punishment (by whatever means) is appropriate for this web site, then I have all kinds of problems.  That's the core of what I am getting at:  "He expressed an impermissible opinion - he must be punished."

Bounty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bounty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 2:51pm
OMFG, does this guy even care for human life. I swear to god if I knew him he would have died LONG ago. What an ingreatful piece of **edited**, I hope he burns in hell while I make a website laughing at his pathetic life.
Bounty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bounty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 2:59pm
"Thank you for attempting to send your comment, suggestion, death threat, or otherwise.

Some information is missing...why dont you get your pea brain in gear, press the back button and get it right this time, redneck scumbag?"

Got this when tryingto send him a "letter", left out e-mail address.
Homer J View Drop Down

Strike 2 for drug related images

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Homer J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 3:02pm
I think he's just trying to be controversial because he's an attention whore.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickodemus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 3:03pm

Well the guy does a good job at being inflamatory, that's his goal and proven effective.

You shouldn't let people have that much power over you though, if you think nothing of him, then what do his opinions matter?

I wonder what happend to the German citizens in WWII who thought that human ovens were a bad idea? That is why we have freedom of speach.

The Crimson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Crimson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 3:04pm
What a jackass. If I knew him I would shot him. Why is it that Bush is signing bills to make internet downloading music illegal, yet his does nothing about **edited** like this. Even though I support Bush this is pretty bad. That dude deserves to die a long painful death.
To Become
What I Became
I've viewed the sun for the last time
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickodemus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 3:15pm

Most Americans do not understand how the rest of the world views the United States. We are a big ugly, you don't become and maintain the wealthiest nation in the world without screwing over some people. America does great things on a whole, but their is some very questionable history, actions, and policy, and I would understand people get upset over it.

That said, of course this mans site is tasteless and inflamatory... your response is exactly what his design is for. Regardless, maybe their is a shed of useful perspective there, probably not... but you must understand every perspective if you think you are fair.

WGP guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Quoted F and S bomb.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 3:29pm
I think something just happened.  I went to the site, then tried to go back and it says it couldn't reach the page.  It was probably removed from the server and he was assassinated.
WGP guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Quoted F and S bomb.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by Snipa69 Snipa69 wrote:

No forumer would actually pull out a Glock 9mm and sink a slug into this guy.

Nah, I would pull out a .45 Glock.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickodemus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 3:36pm

Funny...

What a weak circumstance we are in right now. Some fools tripe is threatening enough to be removed from public eye.

I feel sorry for the ignorance of those who support Bush and his ilk. I am not trying to start an argument... I'll let the future historians do the talking.

shocker sucks View Drop Down
Didn’t like it here anyway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shocker sucks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 3:37pm
If you guys care that much...Why don't you give him a little piece of your mind...His AIM screen name was left on the contact list : SMSupportDesk ...I'm sure he'd like to hear from you

"Fifteen years old plus one
Hotter than a microwave oven
Mary, baby, daddy is comin' home"
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 3:41pm

Was just reading his hate-mail.  Hysterical.

You guys should also visit www.blackpeopleloveus.com and www.rent-a-negro.com.  Top-notch hate-mail on both sites.

shocker sucks View Drop Down
Didn’t like it here anyway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shocker sucks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 3:45pm
hhahah...that's awesome

"Fifteen years old plus one
Hotter than a microwave oven
Mary, baby, daddy is comin' home"
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 3:46pm
OMG!!!! That is so rasict, I love it.

DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 4:04pm
Well the reason they dont get taxed is because they have to pay for their uniforms and everything, they can cost hundreds of dollars, yes they do get allowences for these things but rarely does it cover it all.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickodemus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 4:13pm
Yep, you see what people get upset at, then what they laugh at... a lot of you need a perspective change.

procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by The Crimson The Crimson wrote:

What a jackass. If I knew him I would shot him. Why is it that Bush is signing bills to make internet downloading music illegal, yet his does nothing about *poop* like this. Even though I support Bush this is pretty bad. That dude deserves to die a long painful death.

Cause downloading copywrited material is illegal and giving your opinion on a website isn't.... again... freedom of speech.  no one is stopping you from making a website bashing people like this and telling everyone why they should die and what not. 

This is why he wrote the damn thing... to get a raise out of anyone with any conservative point of views. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic