FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Book banning in Alabama

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 17>
Author
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2005 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by Cedric Cedric wrote:

Originally posted by Bugg Bugg wrote:

Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

bout time, go alabama

You can't be serious. This is discrimination at its best.
Ced(ric) you also have to understand, not everyone is raised the same. I too, belive homosexuality is wrong and sinful.

Just because you believe something is wrong, it doesn't make it right. We all grew up believing in santa, but that doesn't make him real.

if you read on cedric, you'll notice that i apoligized for posting something so harsh, im merely against books talking about a homosexual lifestyle in schools, not homosexual authors themselves

Edited by usafpilot07
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2005 at 3:57pm
OOOH! reb is gonna get you!
Badsmitty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Parental Advisory Non Conformist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badsmitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2005 at 4:39pm

Originally posted by Predatorr Predatorr wrote:

don't get me wrong, the bill is unconstitutional but im saying that little kids shouldnt be exposed to this kind of thing and its wrong.

Yeah, unlike like all that sodomy, murder and incest in the Bible. 

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2005 at 4:43pm
The bible isnt advocating this. The people that are for this bill are saying that these authors are advocating the homosexual life style
AUSSIE_MAN131 View Drop Down

Idiot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AUSSIE_MAN131 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2005 at 4:55pm

Pathetic. It's like separating black from white.

Segregation of the blacks and whites was the best thing to happen to this country.

Now days look at any thing it has something to do with blacks their are certain stores that hire people and when they hire them there is a certain percent of blacks and Mexicans that there must be but it doesnt matter how many whites work their.

The television three quarters of the shows i see daily are majority black or mexican.

If you watch the show cops most of the people they arrest are blacks if we got rid of most of the blacks in the U.S.A. the crime rate would go down by 75% and the streets would be cleaner there would be less grafiti, drugs and everything.

Now on to the Mexicans i cant go any where without hearing smeling or seeing a whole friggen clan of them and i swere everytime i see them they are driving a friggen van and there is like 5-10 of them also everytime i pass by a a farm it is infested by Mexicans.

That is not the end either i live in the middle of nowwhere in washington state and the "corner store" (gas staion) is owened by a korean a guy named han and han is just like all of the other koreans i have seen they all over charge for everything none of them know how to speek fluent english and they all just like han dont let cops sit on thier property there for the crime right stays the same.

all the liberals are constantly complainig that the unemployment rate is going up but it is there faults they are the one that let all of the Mexicans and Asians into the us.

The white race is slowly becoming the minority race of the U.S.A.

"REPUBLICANS THINK EVERY DAY IS THE 4TH OF JULY
DEMOCRATS THINK EVERY DAY IS APRIL 15TH"
RONALD REGAN
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2005 at 4:58pm

^ Hey, look - it's Honda's cousin!

If this is a fair representative of the white race, the country would do well to reduce the number of whities...

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2005 at 4:58pm
aussie, you're a racist pig, go post in another forum entirely

Edited by usafpilot07
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2005 at 4:59pm
You.. you have some issues you should work out.

try www.nazi.org

Edited by DBibeau855
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2005 at 5:01pm

DiBi = liberal in denial...     :)

Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2005 at 5:02pm
Oh dear lord.

Idiot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AUSSIE_MAN131 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2005 at 5:04pm

Originally posted by Bugg Bugg wrote:

bout time, go alabama

You can't be serious. This is discrimination at its best.
Ced(ric) you also have to understand, not everyone is raised the same. I too, belive homosexuality is wrong and sinful.

Just because you believe something is wrong, it doesn't make it right. We all grew up believing in santa, but that doesn't make him real.

if you read on cedric, you'll notice that i apoligized for posting something so harsh, im merely against books talking about a homosexual lifestyle in schools, not homosexual authors themselves

HOMOSEXUALITY IS A SIN AND ALL HOMOS SHOULD DIE NOW I UNDERSTAND THAT MANY OF YOU HATE ME OR WILL HATE ME AND THAT IS FINE

ALSO I DID NOT GROW UP BELIEVING IN SANTA

AND ALL BOOKS MOVIES SHOWS AND ALL ELSE STATING ANYTHING  ABOUT HOMOSEXUALITY, RACISM, AND POLITICAL STANDPOINTS SHOULD BE BANED FROM EVERY SCHOOL IN EVERY SCHOOL DISTRICT OF EVERY IN EVERY STATE OF EVERY COUNTRY OF EVERY COUNTRY OF EVERY CONTINENT OF THE WORLD!!!!

&nbs p;         &nbs p;   THE END

RONALD REGAN
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2005 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by AUSSIE_MAN131 AUSSIE_MAN131 wrote:

THE END

does that mean your leaving?

Idiot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AUSSIE_MAN131 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2005 at 5:06pm

WELL THANK YOU

AND I WILL STAY ON THIS FORUM TILL IT CLOSES
RONALD REGAN
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2005 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by AUSSIE_MAN131 AUSSIE_MAN131 wrote:

WELL THANK YOU

AND I WILL STAY ON THIS FORUM TILL IT CLOSES

people like you are the reason it will get closed, and i doubt you'll be here to the end, we all believe IP bans are back in commision, and that is teh type of post that will get you locked out

aussie= teh suX0rs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2005 at 5:07pm

IP check?

This guy is too ridiculous.  It must be a joke...

shocker sucks View Drop Down
Didn’t like it here anyway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shocker sucks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2005 at 5:07pm
I like aussie...he brings that extra oomfph to the forum

"Fifteen years old plus one
Hotter than a microwave oven
Mary, baby, daddy is comin' home"
Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2005 at 5:09pm
how about this, Alabama has had enough, and so have i,  Sure there have been **edited** people who have contributed,  The most famous is Leonardo da vinci but not many knew he was a homosexual.  Here it is plain and simple.  If you advocate or homosexuality or are pro**edited** then go to massechutsetts or california and stop worrying.  It's no big deal let alabama do its thing.  Virginia is for lovers but i see no love for homosexuals.  Leave it at that.  Some dont care, some do.  Put a 1 as your next post if you dont care, a 2 if you think alabama did the right thing, and a 3 if you think alabama did the wrong thing.  You people make this too complicated. 

Idiot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AUSSIE_MAN131 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2005 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

^ Hey, look - it's Honda's cousin!

If this is a fair representative of the white race, the country would do well to reduce the number of whities...

FIRST OF ALL WHAT THE FRIGGEN HELL

SECOND OF ALL SCREW YOU BLACKS MEXICANS AND KOREANS CAN EITHER ALL MOVE TO ROAD ISLAND SO THE USA CAN NUKE THEM ALTHOUGH THAT WOULDNT WORK BECAUSE MEXICANS HAVE SUCH BIG CLANS AND THE F@#$ LIKE RABBITS OR GO BACK TO THEIR OWN D@#& COUNTRIES
RONALD REGAN
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2005 at 5:10pm
Lol! No, im concervitive, but i have the common sense to know when enough is enough, i know when someone is being concervitive, or sticking their head in the sand, or being a biggot.
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2005 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

IP check?

This guy is too ridiculous.  It must be a joke...

Seriously.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 17>
  Share Topic