Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Disliked Companies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
P!NK panther View Drop Down
Strike 2 - vulgar material (2/2)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P!NK panther Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2005 at 6:00pm
Dye deff isnt over priced. They make everything high qaulity. Well dont worry about it. Most of you are just woodsballers anyways. Now brass eagle, too long to write about how many things suck about their company, O ya i got suspened from their forum for 2 years. One post it was awesome!
FireboM View Drop Down
Strike 1, Avatar was a No-No.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FireboM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2005 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by Styro Folme Styro Folme wrote:

3. Smart Parts- The Impulses where way overpriced for what you get.  Touchy Eyes, Kinda Bulky, Heavy Trigger pull, and lets not forget all the Impulse varient ripoffs.  I'm not a big fan of the Ions either.  I personally think they are ugly and hard to find a good upgrade parts.

i see this is your opinion, but your basing it on ONE of their guns. JUST ONE. and they dont even make that gun anymore. and how is it hard to find ups for Ions? lets see..... regs? any will do, grips? any standard .45 will do. triggers? at least 7 out right now, more coming. feednecks? what doesnt fit it? barrels? uses impy threads. what doesnt come in impy threads?(NOTE: if anyone says the flatline i cannot be held responsible for what happens to you). and another plus to the Ion, bodys. what if you get your brand new timmy(just for example purposes) all scratched up and maybe a gouge on the side of it somehow? well your out whoever much it costs for a new body or gun. with the Ion? out $30, then it looks brand new. thats just my opinion. and also, how can you hate on the company that borught the world ported barrels? and the best eye system in paintball?

other than that, you are 100% dead-on. i cant complain about that. expecially about Dye. OMG how i hate Dye.(sorry about the overuse of smilies(or angries for that matter))

just thought i should add that << she's hott and you know it

Edited by FireboM
"She's the one who keeps me all excited, she keeps me begging for more"
Never Leave-Seether
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2005 at 7:53pm
Well, i like the Afterburner paint made by BE.  And the VL Triad is a good entry level.  I started out with an Eradicater.  Good gun, but then the trigger spring and all it's surroundings kinda disentigrated.  I was mostly talking about the Blades and the other plastic pumps that broke alot.  Your better off just renting if you have one of those.  Armotech made the Mars Evos and stuff.  They where good guns when they worked but they never really did work......  I went to armotech.com and the front page said Armotech switched to Ariakon, but then i realized that wasn't a real site or whatever.  I really havn't heard alot about Ariakon so i'm taking them off the list.  I didn't realize they where different companies. Sorry bout that....  Dye makes some pretty nice stuff, it's just the poor people like me have no way of afforiding it.  I don't like to pay a ton of money up front.  I like to gradually spend money on upgrades for my Outkast so i can atleast say it's upgraded.  BTW: JT, VL, WGP make great stuff, but they are usually only good at one thing (JT = Masks, VL =Hoppers, WGP = Markers)  Also yes the new SP products are kick ass!  I just really didn't like the Impulses.  The Shockers, Nerves, ect. are really nice!  But i think the Freaks are a little overrated (at least where I live)  nice barrel don't get me wrong.  I also think the jerseys are kinda ugly and the pants look kinda funny with the flames running up the insides of the leg.  I think that's SP idk.  Well anyway glad I got alot of comments!
X
FireboM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FireboM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2005 at 7:59pm
^^^^^^^^ i have a blue burn jersey, pants, adn tank cover. and i constantly get compliments on how much people like my getup and how it matches too. but every color but blue and red ones looks f'ed up. specially yellow and black. whoever thought of that should be shot and killed.

Edited by FireboM
Never Leave-Seether
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2005 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by FireboM FireboM wrote:

Originally posted by Styro Folme Styro Folme wrote:

3. Smart Parts- The Impulses where way overpriced for what you get.  Touchy Eyes, Kinda Bulky, Heavy Trigger pull, and lets not forget all the Impulse varient ripoffs.  I'm not a big fan of the Ions either.  I personally think they are ugly and hard to find a good upgrade parts.

i see this is your opinion, but your basing it on ONE of their guns. JUST ONE. and they dont even make that gun anymore. and how is it hard to find ups for Ions? lets see..... regs? any will do, grips? any standard .45 will do. triggers? at least 7 out right now, more coming. feednecks? what doesnt fit it? barrels? uses impy threads. what doesnt come in impy threads?(NOTE: if anyone says the flatline i cannot be held responsible for what happens to you). and another plus to the Ion, bodys. what if you get your brand new timmy(just for example purposes) all scratched up and maybe a gouge on the side of it somehow? well your out whoever much it costs for a new body or gun. with the Ion? out $30, then it looks brand new. thats just my opinion. and also, how can you hate on the company that borught the world ported barrels? and the best eye system in paintball?

other than that, you are 100% dead-on. i cant complain about that. expecially about Dye. OMG how i hate Dye.(sorry about the overuse of smilies(or angries for that matter))

just thought i should add that << she's hott and you know it

Well what would overall make the Ion better performance wise?  New barrel?  Yes.  New Reg? yes. New Trigger? Maybe.  That's 3 upgrades to make the gun perform better in a game.  The ions are really great guns, it's just not my cup of tea.....  And i never really thought about the body kits.  I think it would be cool if they came out with some with cool graphics and stuff on them 

(yes she is hot and i know it)

X
FireboM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FireboM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2005 at 8:04pm
im in the process of making a chamelion(sp?) color one right now. but what gun doesnt need a new barrel and reg and maybe a trigger (i just said that cuz i hate the double finger trigs that the Ion has stock, blades rock)? 
Never Leave-Seether
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2005 at 8:29pm
you should get a blue bodie and paint the black things orange so it matches your jersey and pants and cover!
X
clownshooter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Checking your underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clownshooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2005 at 12:03am
I have a Zeus G2 and it is one of the most fun guns I have ever used. I have had it for two (and a half?) years now and I can't count how much paint and CO2 cartridges I've put through it. It has never broken a ball either by chopping or in the barrel. My only complaint (if I would ever make one) is if the paint is small it will sometimes fall out past the ball detent. I use mine quite a bit. It forces you to use more strategy and fire discipline because you have only 10 shots in the magazine. I average about 23 shots per 12 gram CO2 cartridge. It is extremely accurate for a pistol.
slettec View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slettec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2005 at 1:35pm
the reason why dye is so expensive is because they make some of the best stuff out there.
in other words, they aren't overpriced. dye makes great products, and when you get a great product it USUALLY isn't a great price, unless it's a tippmann.
WGP orracle
cp flame drop
MACdev gladiator reg
Evil pipe kit
68/5000 tank
evlutionII w/zboard

A-5
ultralite
e-grip w/jcs duel trigger
45/4500 crossfire
LPK,cp reg
Drop forward
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2005 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by clownshooter clownshooter wrote:

I have a Zeus G2 and it is one of the most fun guns I have ever used. I have had it for two (and a half?) years now and I can't count how much paint and CO2 cartridges I've put through it. It has never broken a ball either by chopping or in the barrel. My only complaint (if I would ever make one) is if the paint is small it will sometimes fall out past the ball detent. I use mine quite a bit. It forces you to use more strategy and fire discipline because you have only 10 shots in the magazine. I average about 23 shots per 12 gram CO2 cartridge. It is extremely accurate for a pistol.
i like the zeuses.  But i got a pgp instead because i wanted a stock class.  Hows that for fire discipline .  Well i can see why a zeus would be tempting to unload a full clip in 2 seconds...
X
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic