Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Disliked Companies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
PROM3TH3U5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PROM3TH3U5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2005 at 9:01am
I agree on all except for ariakon, of coarse I am a huge fan of mil-sim and real scenario. 
Insanity is a perfect rational adjustment to an insane world

Outnumbered 10 to 1...I like those odds.

I enjoy eating large amounts of lead based paint!

Proud member of Shadow Recon Team
SoriAno-5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoriAno-5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2005 at 7:23am

I think spyder/ kingman should also be on the list, they work good when they are working but the problem is that they are never working! lol what im trying to say is that they are always breaking, most of my friends got them and later seen they had to get it fixed all of the time and eventually swithced over to tippmanns, wich never break.

S
o
r
i
A-5,e-grip,14' Stiffi, LPK, 71/4500 Dye Throttle
n
o

County View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Most Favored Nation Status

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote County Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2005 at 7:03am
I actually like the Ion. A good friend of mine is using one for our tournaments and he loves it. Very small, very light and shoots ropes. Can't complain.

As for Brass Eagle, some of their gear is pretty cheap, but they sell it cheap so it seems fair. I do have to thank Brass Eagle for introducing a LOT of people to the sport with their low-priced introductory markers. Sure, the markers probably didn't hold up very well, but people who played because it was cheap, then liked it enough to upgrade might not have ever played if not for the BE stuff.

Dye - same opinion. Most of it is overpriced but it is nice stuff, in general. Like buying Nike instead of Keds.

Armotech - no real experience. Just not my thing.
SuzukiRider987 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuzukiRider987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2005 at 6:57am

Dye is too over priced especially on there barrels. Like a lot of people say your not paying for the Dye product your paying for the Dye name.

MacDev Militia
   Alien - Because winning is more fun.
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2005 at 12:40am
very lol. I drank like 4 coffees today and now i'm wired and for some reason i can't stop posting.  I'm gonna go watch some tv and try to get some sleep

Edited by Styro Folme
X
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2005 at 12:38am
Are you bored, Styro?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2005 at 12:36am
true, it's just my opinion.  i'm not trying to protest or anything, people can buy what they want.  these are just some companies i would stay away from.  Just trying to strike up conversation.  I don't mean to flame.

Edited by Styro Folme
X
armed_future View Drop Down
Instant Guesting....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armed_future Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2005 at 12:34am
I agree with all those you have listed on there. Finally someone agrees with me about the Ion!
Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Murdock ... Iím cominí ta get YOU!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 11:40pm
You are right on some and wrong on others in my opinion, but that's just based on what I hear.  You won't know if they're good until you've bought some different stuff from that company.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 10:31pm

I don't want to make enemies but these are just some companies i don't care for.

1. Brass Eagle- Everyone will back me up on this one.  I don't like Brass Eagle because instead of fixing the problem, they spend the money to fight lawsuits.  Also their products are crap.

2. Dye- nice, but overpriced.  The DMCs are nice but not really worth the extra money i don't think.  The Proto branch off Dye is more resonable.  Don't get me wrong, some of the stuff is really killer, just not alot of it.

3. Smart Parts- The Impulses where way overpriced for what you get.  Touchy Eyes, Kinda Bulky, Heavy Trigger pull, and lets not forget all the Impulse varient ripoffs.  I'm not a big fan of the Ions either.  I personally think they are ugly and hard to find a good upgrade parts.

4. Armotech/ Ariakon- Pretty bulky pricetag.  The mil sim models where actual gun weight (heavy).  The Zeuses where really nice but their attempts at a speedball marker didn't turn out to good.

Please realize this is only my opinion and most of you will not agree and that's okay.  Pleaze feel free to express your opinions.  THere are some products these companies make that arn't bad. 

Edited by Styro Folme
X
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic