FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rebís New Language policy.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Hysteria View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 2 - Language, 9/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hysteria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2005 at 2:38am
Originally posted by Cedric Cedric wrote:

I'm still not clear on the acronym thing.

How abouttt...  You go around using every acronym there is, and we will find out sooner or later if the mods deem them inapporperate(sp).
deadeye007 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deadeye007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2005 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by DBibeau855 DBibeau855 wrote:

BRad... As in "B Rad" from malibus most wanted??

When I first got on the forum, in 2000, I always put my name at the bottom of the post and my pinky was a little bit slow when it came to getting off of the shift key. After doing it a few times I just started doing it intentionaly for the heck of it. I never watched the movie myself but alot of my friends and co-workers call me B-Rad, it was annoying at first but I dont really care anymore.

BRad
Face it guys, common sense is a form of wealth and we're surrounded by poverty.-Strato
Fan of Flip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fan of Flip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2005 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by deadeye007 deadeye007 wrote:

Originally posted by DBibeau855 DBibeau855 wrote:

BRad... As in "B Rad" from malibus most wanted??

When I first got on the forum, in 2000, I always put my name at the bottom of the post and my pinky was a little bit slow when it came to getting off of the shift key. After doing it a few times I just started doing it intentionaly for the heck of it. I never watched the movie myself but alot of my friends and co-workers call me B-Rad, it was annoying at first but I dont really care anymore.

BRad
  Or for what most peolpe say these days after they hurt someone on acendent R-bad:)
meal_sauce22 View Drop Down
No filter dodges ... U have been warned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meal_sauce22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2005 at 11:05pm
Yeah...I know the world and this forum could do w/o all the cussing
BUT on the other hand,I think u should expressed your fealings for
whatever.
*"Put Signature Here"*
tippmann89c View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmann89c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2005 at 3:04am

just to be difficult,

what if i have no reason for the *, and just feel like makeing a bunch of *********. nothing wrong with that is there*?*............. *

Sentinelz View Drop Down
Suicide By Mod.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sentinelz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 1:14pm

Can I say stuf like that  sucks or I hate  like that or can I just onload out into the open with about eighty of these ?

Also genuinely curious

Sammy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 1:19pm
[QUOTE=Sentinelz] (Smilies) QUOTE]
Why did you bump this? I didn't recall seing it on the page..

Edited by Sammy
Bugg View Drop Down
One screw up and all screen names go

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 1:20pm
Senti, no you can't use the censored smilies, I used like 5 in one post and got a strike..
Ilovepaintball1 View Drop Down
Guested. Trouble maker.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilovepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by Bugg Bugg wrote:

Senti, no you can't use the censored smilies, I used like 5 in one post and got a strike..

Why the hell did you bump this?  You deserved the strike for being a tool and posting a private message.

Props to my Dogg BLAND
Sammy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 1:22pm
Bugg didn't bump it. Sentinelz did. Stop posting in this thread so it can die now..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic