Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Xbox people. Your next Ideas?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Ilovepaintball1 View Drop Down
Guested. Trouble maker.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilovepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by Panda Man Panda Man wrote:

Its an RPG game, its a rip off of Zelda, and a few other games, and besides its "FREE" i didn't have to buy a console, buy the game, subscribe to anything, and I'm not limited to minutes of logged time.  

Who wouldn't play a game if it was "FREE". Hell if some one just droped me a Xbox, and a Halo 2 game in my lap, i "May" play it, but I would probably end up selling it.

Well put.

Props to my Dogg BLAND
DracoPlasm View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What is a DracoPlasm anyway?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DracoPlasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 11:55pm
You had to buy the PC to play the game same as buyin an xbox to play halo

I play runescape aswell fun game

Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 12:10am
I didn't buy my PC my old man did... 

thats also why I'm a huge ps guy, my borther moved out for a little while, and he tolled me I can have his playstation as long as I dont destroy it, or sell it, and he was true to his word, and got his ps2, and 9 of the games for only $20.

There are also too many ps2 games I hate as well like Spinter Cell, Talk about a Rip off of Metalgear, The Getaway which is nothing more then a Europian Rip off of GTA. I'm a pretty hard person to become entertained by consoles though.
rockerdoode View Drop Down

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 12:57am
Originally posted by cdacda13 cdacda13 wrote:

The cool thing about the x-box is how you can hack into it.

you're one of those kids that speaks leet in the "real world" and is serious when you say it, aren't you?

"According to Sue Johanson, theres nothing that can increase your manhood, trust me I've already looked into it for myself." -Zata
INV8ER View Drop Down
2 strikes for language. 4/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote INV8ER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 5:09am
Panda man, do you listen to opie and anthony on XM ?
Bugg View Drop Down
One screw up and all screen names go

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 7:33am

So since PS3 is imminent, whats your companies big plan to compete with
it? Xbox2? halo-3 which gives you 1 new level, and a colord lense?
Uh.. dude Xbox 2 will be out before PS3.

PS3 is due late next year, Xbox 2 mid/late this year...

Haloe -3 is scheduled for normal xbox anywho...
Dazed View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Romped around naked in thorn bushes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dazed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 9:00am
This thread has to be the best example of delayed birth defects I've seen yet.
Bugg View Drop Down
One screw up and all screen names go

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 9:08am
Trogdor2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trogdor2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 9:38am
I'm probably going to get the 2nd xbox once a ton of games are out for it.  I'm probably just gonna get it for party aspects.  Like huge games of halo and stuff.
Something unknown is doing we don't know what. That is what our knowledge amounts to. - Sir Arthur Eddington
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 9:43am
I'll probably end up scooping one up right away. After the prices for the normal xboxs drop I'll pick up one of those, throw nix on it and use it as a server.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
:ShockeR_ratm: View Drop Down
Guested - Complete idiocy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote :ShockeR_ratm: Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 7:09pm
xbox 2's big game is gonna be perfect dark zero...which i cannot wait for

Nobody ever suspects the fun police!
BLand View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BLand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 7:46pm

^im sorry you play Halo... i feel sorry for anyone who is sucked in by that game...

We aren't "sucked in". We enjoy it.
xteam02001 View Drop Down

Good Job On Getting Yourself Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xteam02001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 7:56pm
worthless

Jesus Christ, why don't you come save my life.
Open my eyes and blind me with your light
and your lies.
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 8:01pm
Wow, too many fanboys here that won't even give xbox a chance. In terms of consoles, xbox is worlds beyond ps2 in hardware, some software, and userfriendliness. I think the xbox next will roll over the other consoles, especially after seeing some of possible screens for the Godfather game. I think there are just too many people that judge without playing though.
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 8:05pm
There are people that will not give up rooting for thier PS2. Its like loving the hell out of your beat up old mustang, you love it, its not the newest thing, and there are things that out perform it, but it does ok too. Its just like the Ford Vs. Chevy thing.
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 8:07pm
You've got a point there Dbib.
Hysteria View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 2 - Language, 9/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hysteria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 8:32pm
I owned a PS2 and Gamecube.  I own an Xbox.  As it is the only system I still own I'm sure you can tell which I like best.  About the new ones though, I'm not going to bash one or the other until both come out.  For now I can't wait for either.

PandaMan, When the Xbox 360 comes out, they are releasing Halo "2.5".  All it is, is Halo 2 with all the stuff they could not work into it.
:ShockeR_ratm: View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote :ShockeR_ratm: Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 8:43pm
once again...perfect dark zero is going to be xbox 2's big release title

Nobody ever suspects the fun police!
Hitman View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Why yes, I am JUST THAT cool, thx...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hitman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 8:53pm
I was never a fan of Perfect Dark, at the time I was a PS fanboy. I have later learned not to care about a system. I just care about games. Whatever system has more fun games I will buy. PS2 had what I wanted. The Grand Theft Auto series and Metal Gear Solid's were my only reasonings for owning a PS2.
[IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4874/stellatn8.jpg">

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic