Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Xbox people. Your next Ideas?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
BLand View Drop Down
Guested - Complete idiocy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BLand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by Panda Man Panda Man wrote:

isn't ps3 going to have tohse brain sensors that will let you smell the smoke, fell the jump, and all that though?

To actually feel somehting it would have to be implanted in your brain.....a vibrating controller satisfies me.

About the smelling thing, I doubt it.
rockerdoode View Drop Down

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 6:47pm

Originally posted by BLand BLand wrote:

isn't ps3 going to have tohse brain sensors that will let you smell the smoke, fell the jump, and all that though?

.....a vibrating controller satisfies me.

"According to Sue Johanson, theres nothing that can increase your manhood, trust me I've already looked into it for myself." -Zata
The Crimson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Crimson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 6:49pm
Xbox is a good system, Halo 2 was a letdown with only 2 earth missions, I also didnt like the levels where you had to be the Arbitor. Xbox 360 will come out being like $600 and have nothing changed but the color, and maybe more memory. I think I can wait until its cheap and get it at Costco so I can return it after the PS3 owns.
To Become
What I Became
I've viewed the sun for the last time
Ilovepaintball1 View Drop Down
Guested. Trouble maker.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilovepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by The Crimson The Crimson wrote:

Xbox is a good system, Halo 2 was a letdown with only 2 earth missions, I also didnt like the levels where you had to be the Arbitor. Xbox 360 will come out being like $600 and have nothing changed but the color, and maybe more memory. I think I can wait until its cheap and get it at Costco so I can return it after the PS3 owns.

Xbox 360 won't be 600 dollars.  It will probably come out at around 300.  I'll get it when it comes down to around 150-200.

Props to my Dogg BLAND
The Crimson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Crimson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 6:59pm
^ I still think these game consoles can be over priced.
To Become
What I Became
I've viewed the sun for the last time
ultimatetrooper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Hardcore Ghetto Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultimatetrooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 7:00pm

I won an xbox as the 2nd place prize in a tournament I played last suunday. 1st place was a sangbagging amature team.

I really don't care though.. Nintendo is about to lose the console race. They look like they are just with the good hand helds now. I think if Nintendo came out with the most bad-ass system then I would go with Nintendo. I love the super mario series but I hate the **edited** game cube.

Either way, I will own the ps3 and xbox360 and all the needed accessories for both. I will also be getting a new laptop in the next year or two as well. So go PC too!

BLand View Drop Down
Guested - Complete idiocy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BLand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by rockerdoode rockerdoode wrote:

You probably do it.
Guested. Trouble maker.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilovepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by ultimatetrooper ultimatetrooper wrote:

I really don't care though.. Nintendo is about to lose the console race. They look like they are just with the good hand helds now.

About to lose?  They've been losing for about 5 years.....

They're handhelds are "alright" but they can't even compete with a single release of a handheld from sony.

Props to my Dogg BLAND
rockerdoode View Drop Down

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 10:27pm

Originally posted by rockerdoode rockerdoode wrote:

You probably do it.

um...i don't have a vibrating controller...

"According to Sue Johanson, theres nothing that can increase your manhood, trust me I've already looked into it for myself." -Zata
Hitman View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Why yes, I am JUST THAT cool, thx...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hitman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 10:38pm
I am going to wait untill they are released, or atleast given the specs before making decisions entirely based on the previous system.

Here is an interesting figure.

This is a graph representing the sales of Nintendo systems. The videogame industry increased over the years. So to put it simple. As more money was spent on videogames, less people were buying Nintendo.

Edited by Hitman
[IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4874/stellatn8.jpg">

Guested. Trouble maker.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilovepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 10:41pm
Originally posted by Hitman Hitman wrote:

As more money was spent on videogames, less people were buying Nintendo.

Because nintendo sucks now.  They use to rule the video game industry but they ignored the fact that someone could make a better system so they got lazy. 

I just saw the Xbox 2 Commercial on MTV.

Props to my Dogg BLAND
Bolt3 View Drop Down
What?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bolt3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 10:43pm
I'm not much of a gamer type.
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 10:46pm
nintnedo needs to re-release the SuperNES, call it the NES 2, same thing as the old, but you can also play your game cube games on it, I'd pribably buy it then.

that or release all there old games from the past, and put them on Game Cube discs, oh man if they could put Super Mario 3 on the Cube, I'd end up saying " you sony, I'm ganna go play me some Excitabike" or somthing like that.
Hitman View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Why yes, I am JUST THAT cool, thx...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hitman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 10:48pm

nintnedo needs to re-release the SuperNES, call it the NES 2, same thing as the old, but you can also play your game cube games on it, I'd pribably buy it then.

that or release all there old games from the past, and put them on Game Cube discs, oh man if they could put Super Mario 3 on the Cube, I'd end up saying " you sony, I'm ganna go play me some Excitabike" or somthing like that.

As "cool" as that may sound, I doubt it would be very economical. I would certainly not pay money for 10+ year old technology. Most true fans still have it or just download the roms.
[IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4874/stellatn8.jpg">

Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 10:51pm
just stick like 50 games on 1 disc. I'm sure they could do it... pay like $1 per game type thing.
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 10:51pm

where is this info on the PS3?

The cool thing about the x-box is how you can hack into it.

Im a playstaion guy, so either way im getting the PS3

Edited by cdacda13
Guested. Trouble maker.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilovepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by cdacda13 cdacda13 wrote:

Im a playstaion guy,

I'm sorry.

Props to my Dogg BLAND
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 10:55pm
^im sorry you play Halo... i feel sorry for anyone who is sucked in by that game...
Guested. Trouble maker.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilovepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 10:56pm

^im sorry you play Halo... i feel sorry for anyone who is sucked in by that game...

Um....No offense or anything.... but you play Runscape.  You can't talk.

Edit:  Runescape*

Edited by Ilovepaintball1

Props to my Dogg BLAND
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 11:07pm
Its an RPG game, its a rip off of Zelda, and a few other games, and besides its "FREE" i didn't have to buy a console, buy the game, subscribe to anything, and I'm not limited to minutes of logged time.  

Who wouldn't play a game if it was "FREE". Hell if some one just droped me a Xbox, and a Halo 2 game in my lap, i "May" play it, but I would probably end up selling it.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic