Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CO2 Vs HPA

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Zippoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zippoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CO2 Vs HPA
    Posted: 28 April 2005 at 8:00am

I know this has been answered but someone please tell me How do you get Nitro tanks filled and whats the differances between CO2,HPA,Nitro and or Compressed air.I just want to know because I have my own fill station for CO2 and the place where I use to get my CO2 filled doesn't do Nitro.Also what do you thank would be the best for a Custom Pro and a Bunch of 98s.

http://photos.yahoo.com/zippoman1972

Edited by Zippoman

Stock Custom Pro E
Halo TSA LCD Backman
11" Stock Werks Barrel
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 10:29am
Originally posted by Zippoman Zippoman wrote:

I know this has been answered but someone please tell me How do you get Nitro tanks filledThey are filled much int he same way c02 tanks are, from a bigger bulk tank. But I wouldn't suggest you filling it yourself unless you are trained. and whats the differances between CO2,HPA,Nitro and or Compressed airHPA=Nitro=Compresed air. They're all the same.I just want to know because I have my own fill station for CO2 and the place where I use to get my CO2 filled doesn't do Nitro.Also what do you thank would be the best for a Custom Pro and a Bunch of 98s.

http://photos.yahoo.com/zippoman1972

HPA will always be best for your markers. It more conistant and easier on the internals.

Edited by You Wont See Me
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic