FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

So how do you like your President now?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I値l feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 12:04pm
oh well, **edited** em'

I'm still going to download, and if I'm put in jail, I'll cry, and moan about this, and maybe some left-wings will help a fella out...
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 1:36pm
You shouldnt be able to edit someone elses work. They put blood, money and sweat into it, who the hell are you to edit it, if you dont like what it has, dont watch it.

And, its not just Bush doing this, its lobbyists representing film studios for obsene amounts of money. Dont get mad at bush, he is doing his job, he is supposed to do the will of the people, congress passed it and it went to bush and he signed it, thats the way our leagal system works, dont get mad at him, get mad at the lobbyists and film companies.
Bugg View Drop Down
One screw up and all screen names go

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by DBibeau855 DBibeau855 wrote:

And, its not just Bush doing this, its lobbyists representing film studios for obsene amounts of money. Dont get mad at bush, he is doing his job, he is supposed to do the will of the people, congress passed it and it went to bush and he signed it, thats the way our leagal system works, dont get mad at him, get mad at the lobbyists and film companies.
I've been saying that all day and hades still argues with me...
Bugg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 1:39pm

Originally posted by Bolt3 Bolt3 wrote:

Originally posted by Bugg Bugg wrote:

he could, but like you said, he has more important things to worry about

Yep. Everything I said before are the "More things to worry about." My point EXACTLY.

You just owned yourself.
Uhh no ******* you contradicted yourself. You were syaing how Bush should worry about those things you listed, then you say he should have read and taken time on the bill.

so please, next time, save us effort from reading these ghey post of yours.

I think this is the last time I'm going to warn you about language.

Edited by Reb Cpl
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 1:44pm

www.ACLU.org

Im still going to download music, movies, and games.

They can toss my ass in prison if they want too. The companies that make these things have brought it on themselves.

Some people can say "ZOMG STEELING ESH TEH STEELING" I dont care. I am not feeding the bellys of greedy companies for sub par music.

Granted, if I like the band, I will buy the CD or buy tickets to a concert. If I like bands on a label I will buy the comp CD's they produce, as well as the bands. Most all the labels I like are underground and dont mind file-swapping anyway.

/me puts on NOFX's Dinosaurs Will Die, sits back and enjoys the sight of his CD and DVD burners...

Bugg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 1:46pm
haha yea tae

I d/l TUT pt 1 yesterdya, it isn't supposed ot come out till tuesday.

I'll stlll buy it though,a nd will go to any concerts nearby fi they have em... but cant' blame me for wanting to listen.

I remember some teens did a coutnersuit says record labels charged too much and the judge agreed so thats why cds are 13 bux now...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 1:51pm
Yeah, if i like a band, i will support them, thats what im doing, im supporting them, but if its some asshat of a band that i cant stand, ile burn a CD from a friend. I rarely pay for music anymore.
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 1:58pm
Apparantly Bush is too spineless, or should be held accountable for bill. If it wasn't his fault, he would have vetoed it.
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 2:00pm
Jailtime for downloading a movie. Wow...

Bango View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Rugged Individualist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 2:06pm

If you made a movie would you rather make money off of DVD sales or let people download it for free?

It's easy for you to just download it and think nothing of it, but try putting yourself in the shoes of the people who actually made the movie/music.

Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 2:11pm
so if I copywrite the english language,can I sue everyone for speaking?

I mean I must have ancestors way back from the baowolf(sp) days to where english language started, and claim my 'great x 100' grandpa started the english language, and claim he passed down his claim that he started it down to me.

Edited by Panda Man
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by Panda Man Panda Man wrote:

I mean I must have ancestors way back from the baowolf(sp) days to
where english language started, and claim my 'great x 100' grandpa
started the english language, and claim he passed down his claim that he started it down to me.

Odly enough, this is how the USs top elite family became wealthy, the johnsons, the witneys, the peabodys.. Not exactly, but very similar to this.
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by Bango Bango wrote:

If you made a movie would you rather make money off of DVD sales or let people download it for free?

It's easy for you to just download it and think nothing of it, but try putting yourself in the shoes of the people who actually made the movie/music.

The people that made the movie already got paid.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 2:17pm
I dont mind taking money from fred durst.. Or any other jack hole producing mediocre music.
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 2:18pm
hmm... new copywrite.  Writing utencils(sp)

I'll copywrite Art its self, I know i got Caveman ancestors who drew art, so I'll claim he made the first meaningful piece of art on the world, and sue anyone who has ever made a drawing, either it be for money or just doodling.
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 2:21pm
ok woah... im getting a little wierd...

how about if you just play the music off your drums or guitar, i wonder if you can get sued for replicating the sound.
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 2:21pm

Originally posted by Panda Man Panda Man wrote:

If you actually invented English, go for it.  Somehow I doubt that you did.  These artists actually wrote the songs.

Does not compare.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 2:22pm
Try and forge something that says you inveted the eraser, in 5 years you would be a billion air.
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by Tae Kwon Do Tae Kwon Do wrote:

Some people can say "ZOMG STEELING ESH TEH STEELING" I dont care. I am not feeding the bellys of greedy companies for sub par music.

Go nuts - but, by that theory, does it mean that it is ok for me to steal a Jaguar, because I think Jaguar is a greedy company that overcharges for sub-par cars?

Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 2:25pm
how about a guy just finds a patent for file sharing all together, sues most all the file sharing companies, then sells out, and gives the government full control of his network, and then the government takes control of it, and takes .50 out of your paycheck for each song you download?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic