Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Top Cocking

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ztbisme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ztbisme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Top Cocking
    Posted: 27 April 2005 at 8:45pm
I'm considering doing alot of modding to my 98 and I've considered making it top cocking. Being that it is a Tippmann would it hinder the performance any is I did that? 
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 8:50pm
No it wouldn't hinder the performance. Might actually help
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
ztbisme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ztbisme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 8:55pm
Thanks again ywsm.
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 9:00pm
Anytime, thats what im here for. Nothin better to do.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 12:45am
Bit of a nasty chop job, but hey, why not? I've always had this notion of a top cocking built into a Flatline shroud, with an M16 style charging handle... That would be cool.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Model98Sniper1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Model98Sniper1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 10:31am

or you also could make it on the rightside.i am left handed in shootin and whill in prone position it is very easy for my to rack the bolt. it is generally harder if you are right handed so you could make it on the right side 2. you wont have to drill the bolt just take the part that sticks out and put it in backwards.

But i like the top mec. it sounds like it would be cool looking. you could make a thompson. the early ones had the top cocking. remember if you do to make a hole in the bolt for the rail.

Once you can except the fact that your already dead. You can function as a solder.
                   Lt. Spears
                   June 12 1944
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic