Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

any good ideas for scenario games

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PROM3TH3U5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PROM3TH3U5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: any good ideas for scenario games
    Posted: 27 April 2005 at 8:36am

My buddy deader came up with this topic on ariakon and we thought we would bring it here here are our ideas:

A couple of buddies and I played one called Bunker Hill most people have playe done similar but I thought I would throw it out there.  We built a small bunker on top of a steep hill.  We put one man inside it and the others have to take it.  The person or people should always be outnumbered because of the "death from above" advantage.

I just got done talking about a game like the Running Man movie kinda like "rabbit".  You give one guy a small number of shot like one or two balls per player and he have to get from one area to another.

Insanity is a perfect rational adjustment to an insane world

Outnumbered 10 to 1...I like those odds.

I enjoy eating large amounts of lead based paint!

Proud member of Shadow Recon Team
MT. Vigilante View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Captain America

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MT. Vigilante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 8:46am

Iím not trying to offend you or anything, these are all good games but everybody knows about them and probably has played them at least once, and there not really scenario games, scenario games have a plot and a storyline and the good ones have props. I think the best scenario game is Okalahoma D-Day, ( www.oklahomadday.com ), but thatís just my opinion.

Sorry for the harsh words, please donít be offended.

Edited by MT. Vigilante
Join the XP Re-Revolution!
PROM3TH3U5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PROM3TH3U5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 8:56am

I realized that they are not really scenarios and thank you for not being a **edited** about it.

A "Black Hawk Down" or "Tears of The Sun" would be cool.

Deader just said that a "Saving Private Ryan" scenario would be cool. what you would have to do, is have one team find a character... and then be on the defense of an attack... well, just watch the movie and base it off that.

Insanity is a perfect rational adjustment to an insane world

Outnumbered 10 to 1...I like those odds.

I enjoy eating large amounts of lead based paint!

Proud member of Shadow Recon Team
MT. Vigilante View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Captain America

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MT. Vigilante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 9:03am

Yea, I think a ďblack hawk downĒ scenario game would be awesome, Iíve been trying to find a way to set one up since I saw the Movie, I just donít have the money for the props.

Join the XP Re-Revolution!
Paintball Grunt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paintball Grunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 2:26pm
iim gonna try somethin like saving private ryan. that sounds good
I'm not going to call the hospital, because you won't learn anything if I do.
newbie527 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newbie527 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 11:36am
Mr. vigilante i gotta say ur a great sport and i respect you for that because alot of people aren't like that today and have no respect for other people because its online.. anyways we have a d-day up here to and its crazy www.skirmish.com
check out Actionmarkers.com, like any of the guns??? pm me if you want discount.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic