Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Finally won our first National event!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
HercTPA View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HercTPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by NiQ-Toto NiQ-Toto wrote:

Ok heres the plan for sometime this fall. Me and nouseforaname hang out for the weekend at his house in buffalo. After a weekend of partying we road trip 4 hours to your place. You better be there the day we are, cause were not going all that way if you arent gonna be there.

Only problem with this is nouseforaname doesnt know much about it... /:

Of course if you guys make the trip you will play for free and make sure you plan on staying 2 days!!!

Just make sure it's not during World Cup.

Edited by HercTPA
Unfortunately you awesome sig was to much of a resource hog on others. Thanks for understading.
HercTPA View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HercTPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by hwayhzrd hwayhzrd wrote:

Originally posted by HercTPA HercTPA wrote:

Thanks Hwayhzrd, were not that far in the lead. hehe..

<div style="text-align: center;">Ouch

LOL... come on, you know I was joking.

Oh I have some used stuff you might be interested in. Call me Monday at the store after 12pm.

GET YOUR BUTT UP AND PLAY SOMETIME!!!! Then we can talk more.
Unfortunately you awesome sig was to much of a resource hog on others. Thanks for understading.
HercTPA View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HercTPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by Knight of Fire Knight of Fire wrote:

good going herc..... So how can i donate some of Team Wardogs funds to support your team any ways?

PAYPAL lol.... j/k
hwayhzrd View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Out Getting a Beer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hwayhzrd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 8:36pm
Will do, Herc! 

My $$$ situation may change soon, and I want lotza toyz!

See the Reg forum for details ...
If I attack, follow me

If I flee, kill me

If I die, avenge me

nouseforaname View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
nouseforatitleeither

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nouseforaname Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2005 at 12:54pm

Ok heres the plan for sometime this fall. Me and nouseforaname hang out for the weekend at his house in buffalo. After a weekend of partying we road trip 4 hours to your place. You better be there the day we are, cause were not going all that way if you arent gonna be there.

Of course if you guys make the trip you will play for free and make sure you plan on staying 2 days!!!

SWEET!! ... were deff gonna get this going!
hwayhzrd View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Out Getting a Beer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hwayhzrd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2005 at 1:02pm

Originally posted by nouseforaname nouseforaname wrote:

Can I get that deal too?

If I attack, follow me

If I flee, kill me

If I die, avenge me

shocker sucks View Drop Down
Didn’t like it here anyway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shocker sucks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2005 at 2:46pm

i like how no one even asks me!

"Fifteen years old plus one
Hotter than a microwave oven
Mary, baby, daddy is comin' home"
NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2005 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by shocker sucks shocker sucks wrote:

Ok heres the
plan for sometime this fall. Me and nouseforaname hang out for the
weekend at his house in buffalo. After a weekend of partying we road
trip 4 hours to your place. You better be there the day we are, cause
were not going all that way if you arent gonna be there.

<span style="color: rgb(0, 102, 0);">
i like how no one even asks me!</span>
Youre coming too shocker. And i am holding you to that now herc. Free paint too right? d: Ill be rolling through half a case a game, haha!

When is world cup by the way? So we can try to start planning as soon as i know my schedle for college.

Edited by NiQ-Toto
///AMG What?
Ken Majors View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Tree? What tree? OW!!!! Dangit!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Majors Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2005 at 1:48pm
Your field looks great Herc.

My son plays on Team 68 and we have been to TPA for 2 of your 5 man tourneys so far. We will be there again on July 24th.
You can see that you have done a lot of work and spent some money on the field. Money well spent. The field looks good and plays as good as it looks.
My only complaint is the outhouse.... nasty!!

Here is a small vid of my kid playing at TPA.
Video

They didn't win many...but this one they did. This vid was obviously on the X-ball field. Filmed at the first tournament in May, before we got the jerseys....that is why he is wearing the TWC 2004 jersey.
RLTW
NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2005 at 2:27pm
That was your son in the snake ken? Hes good, haha.
///AMG What?
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Majors Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2005 at 2:57pm
That was him. Not bad for his first tournament.
The ion worked flawlessly. He is now shooting a Proto...which he enjoys.
Moves pretty good for being 6'3" and weighing about 150lbs soaking wet. He's 15.
And he reffed today at .68's tournament. I'll bet Herc saw him today...hope that tourney went well for you Herc.
I have no idea what you look like or I would stop and say hello.
RLTW
HercTPA View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HercTPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2005 at 5:18pm

Originally posted by shocker sucks shocker sucks wrote:

Ok heres the
plan for sometime this fall. Me and nouseforaname hang out for the
weekend at his house in buffalo. After a weekend of partying we road
trip 4 hours to your place. You better be there the day we are, cause
were not going all that way if you arent gonna be there.

<span style="color: rgb(0, 102, 0);">
i like how no one even asks me!</span>
Youre coming too shocker. And i am holding you to that now herc. Free paint too right? d: Ill be rolling through half a case a game, haha!

When is world cup by the way? So we can try to start planning as soon as i know my schedle for college.

World Cup is 23rd-30th.

Sorry but paint is not free. But I hook you up with a good deal $32 or under per case or BYOP.
HercTPA View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HercTPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2005 at 5:19pm
Ken, how do I host a video on that site? I have a short one just like that I would like to post.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Majors Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2005 at 10:56pm
Putfile.com

Just go there^^ and follow the directions.
Very simple. Works pretty well. The file must be less than 10 megs. I had a bit of trouble getting it to take the file initially but I just kept trying and it finally took it.

We really like your field. If Alliance wasn't so far away for us (2hours), we would be there every weekend.
My son plays most of his ball in Galion at .68 paintball.
Heard you guys did well at the tournament yesterday.
RLTW
HercTPA View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HercTPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2005 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by Ken Majors Ken Majors wrote:

Putfile.com
Heard you guys did well at the tournament yesterday.

Huh..??? We didn't play as a team at .68. One or two of our guys may have played but not at TPA. We are mainly playing PSP, IAO and a couple OCC this year.
NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2005 at 11:14pm

World Cup is 23rd-30th.

Sorry but paint is not free. But I hook you up with a good deal $32 or under per case or BYOP.
23-30th of what month? /:

Anyway, That is too good a deal to pass up, me and a few people (hopefully) will head down there when we can. Right now things are looking alright for columbus day weekend, but i still dont have my school schedule. Well keep you updated on when we plan on visiting. (:
///AMG What?
HercTPA View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HercTPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2005 at 11:17pm
HercTPA View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HercTPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2005 at 11:18pm

World Cup is 23rd-30th.

23-30th of what month? /:

October silly lol...
HercTPA View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HercTPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2005 at 11:28pm
HercTPA View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HercTPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2005 at 11:00am
Originally posted by Ken Majors Ken Majors wrote:

Your field looks great Herc.

My son plays on Team 68 and we have been to TPA for 2 of your 5 man tourneys so far. We will be there again on July 24th.
You can see that you have done a lot of work and spent some money on the field. Money well spent. The field looks good and plays as good as it looks.
My only complaint is the outhouse.... nasty!!

Here is a small vid of my kid playing at TPA.
Video

They didn't win many...but this one they did. This vid was obviously on the X-ball field. Filmed at the first tournament in May, before we got the jerseys....that is why he is wearing the TWC 2004 jersey.

Thanks for the props.

Ya that week the port a johns never got pumped. They had a problem with the gate key. I called them and told them Fri that they didn't get pumped and they said they would be out later Fri and the never showed :( Sorry about that.

Your son shows promise. I hope we get to play them sometime. :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic