Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Finally won our first National event!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
HercTPA View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HercTPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2005 at 7:42pm
We didn't do that wel in Chicago 8th out of 90 teams. We still managed to hang onto 1st over all in PSP D3 5man for the season though, not by much though. Two more events left to prove we deserve 1st place for the season.

IAO is in a couple weeks. Time to try our hand at 7man
and 3 man now.
Unfortunately you awesome sig was to much of a resource hog on others. Thanks for understading.
NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2005 at 7:44pm
I wish i could play in the IAO. God that would be too much fun.

8 out of 90 isnt bad though, heh.
///AMG What?
hwayhzrd View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Out Getting a Beer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hwayhzrd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2005 at 7:49pm
Wow, Herc ... that's AWESOME!!

Can I play now? 

Edited by hwayhzrd
If I attack, follow me

If I flee, kill me

If I die, avenge me

Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2005 at 9:42pm
Were you plsnning on mking it out to san diego for the NPPL there? Im gonna be playing there, and was wondering if we could meet up just so I could meet the legend behind the screen name.
HercTPA View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HercTPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2005 at 10:42pm
Originally posted by NiQ-Toto NiQ-Toto wrote:

I wish i could play in the IAO. God that would be too much fun.

8 out of 90 isnt bad though, heh.

We should NOT have lost to the teams we did though.

I fogot to mention I tore muscle and played injured this entire event.
Unfortunately you awesome sig was to much of a resource hog on others. Thanks for understading.
HercTPA View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HercTPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2005 at 10:44pm
Thanks Hwayhzrd, were not that far in the lead. hehe..

HercTPA View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HercTPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2005 at 10:49pm
Originally posted by Gatyr Gatyr wrote:

Were you plsnning on mking it out to san diego for the NPPL there? Im
gonna be playing there, and was wondering if we could meet up just so I
could meet the legend behind the screen name.

Not this year, maybe next year. The only way I will play NPPL next year is if they go with the 15 bps cap. My old fingers are tooooo slow. lol.. God I love PSP 15bps ramping!!!

Legend?!?!?! lmao...... I wish
Sumo_Monkey22 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I’m too sexy for my teeth ...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sumo_Monkey22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2005 at 11:33pm
Thats good to hear... Congrates!

Hows the field goin? I Still want to go back up there.. I had a blast last time I went..
HercTPA View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HercTPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 12:01am
Thanks

Field is a bit slower than I would like but it's picking up again. Sundays are CRAZY though. The tourney players come out in DROVES on Sundays to play us, kind of cool. Many teams travel 2-4 hrs to play us.

How have you been?

Edited by HercTPA
redneckdeerhunt View Drop Down

Guested - 3 Strikes and hes out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redneckdeerhunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 1:17am
well go out there and kick some serious butt
i love to hunt and lite things on fire

98 custom
smartparts progressive
double trigger
lapco bishot
pen spring mod
20 oz
rocket cock
dye invision mask
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 10:06am
Originally posted by HercTPA HercTPA wrote:

Originally posted by Gatyr Gatyr wrote:

Were you plsnning on mking it out to san diego for the NPPL there? Im
gonna be playing there, and was wondering if we could meet up just so I
could meet the legend behind the screen name.

Not this year, maybe next year. The only way I will play NPPL next year is if they go with the 15 bps cap. My old fingers are tooooo slow. lol.. God I love PSP 15bps ramping!!!

Legend?!?!?! lmao...... I wish

Im hoping they dont personally. Thats all I'll say in an effort not to make this into a debate.

And yes...legend....you're the only person on the forum I know of to actually win a national event. I know civ played with Denver Altitude, but I dont remember him or anyone else ever winning.
HercTPA View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HercTPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 11:19am
There's talk of a NPPL 15bps cap but no ramping.

Come on, I'm old and need all the help I can get. lol...
HercTPA View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HercTPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 11:28am
Anybody get the IAO mailer?

The BIG picture in the center once you unfold it with the guy in sliding in the Diablo jersey is one of our guys. Very Cool
NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 1:26pm
Scan it!

Also, where is your field again? How far from Rochester NY?
///AMG What?
HercTPA View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HercTPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 6:07pm
opps

Edited by HercTPA
HercTPA View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HercTPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 6:12pm
The PICT is huge, like a small poster. I don't have a scanner that can do something like that.

I can post tons of picts from War Pig, Paintball Star, Migel Cruze, etc., and a few small blurbs from mags and websites if you want?

Field
Total Paintball Addicts
1601 Homeworth Rd
Alliance, Ohio 44601
http://www.pbreview.com/fields/reviews/1390/
website sucks www.totalpaintballaddicts.com

Edited by HercTPA
NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 7:11pm
Ok heres the plan for sometime this fall. Me and nouseforaname hang out for the weekend at his house in buffalo. After a weekend of partying we road trip 4 hours to your place. You better be there the day we are, cause were not going all that way if you arent gonna be there.

Only problem with this is nouseforaname doesnt know much about it... /:
///AMG What?
hwayhzrd View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Out Getting a Beer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hwayhzrd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by HercTPA HercTPA wrote:

Thanks Hwayhzrd, were not that far in the lead. hehe..

Ouch
Knight of Fire View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Knight of Fire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 7:18pm
good going herc..... So how can i donate some of Team Wardogs funds to support your team any ways?
Team Wardog -team captain
nouseforaname View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
nouseforatitleeither

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nouseforaname Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by NiQ-Toto NiQ-Toto wrote:

Ok heres the plan for sometime this fall. Me and nouseforaname hang out for the weekend at his house in buffalo. After a weekend of partying we road trip 4 hours to your place. You better be there the day we are, cause were not going all that way if you arent gonna be there.

Only problem with this is nouseforaname doesnt know much about it... /:

sounds like a plan! ... if anyone else here is in the buffalo area youre all invited too
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic