FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Finally won our first National event!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2005 at 4:38pm

Way to not suck

Seriously, thats awesome. How can you do well in the 5-man format, and not in x-ball? What happened there?

HercTPA View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HercTPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2005 at 9:59am
Originally posted by procarbinefreak procarbinefreak wrote:

Herc... you playing in the Chicago PSP coming up in June... I'm
hopefully gonna be heading down there and i would love to watch you
guys.  

Yes we are playing all the PSP, OCC, .68 Caliber, and IAO this year.
Unfortunately you awesome sig was to much of a resource hog on others. Thanks for understading.
HercTPA View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HercTPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2005 at 10:05am
Originally posted by Gatyr Gatyr wrote:

Way to not suck

Seriously, thats awesome. How can you do well in the 5-man format, and not in x-ball? What happened there?

Paint was a problem. We were shooting bouncey balls for x-ball. No kidding the refs were asking us "What the heck arre you guys shooting, because you guys are mowing people but nothing is breaking on them." We were bouncing paint off of lenses, hoppers, pods, etc.. The paint wouldn't break on ANYTHING!!! So we switched paint and whala 14-0, most games were under 1 minute.

Thanks for the support guys!!!! We are looking forward to Chicago next month.
Unfortunately you awesome sig was to much of a resource hog on others. Thanks for understading.
A-5 08 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

The mob rules!!! Get the pitchforks!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2005 at 11:59am
I hate bouncy balls, what brand was it?

Congrats on the win I hope you do well in the windy city!
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2005 at 12:02pm
Herc... i will definitely make a point to try to watch your games... if you do need a pob ditch... i may be able to help as well... 
HercTPA View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HercTPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2005 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by A-5 08 A-5 08 wrote:

I hate bouncy balls, what brand was it?

Congrats on the win I hope you do well in the windy city!

Don't want to say (sponsors may be watching) lol...

Thanks for the congrats and we're looking forward to Chicago :)
HercTPA View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HercTPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2005 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by procarbinefreak procarbinefreak wrote:

Herc... i will definitely make a point to try to watch your games... if
you do need a pob ditch... i may be able to help as well... 

Thanks for the support. We should have it covered but you never know, plus extra hands or eyes are always needed.
NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2005 at 5:45pm
It was Blaze wasnt it? That stuff doesnt break on anything!
///AMG What?
HercTPA View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HercTPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2005 at 8:37pm
Nooooooo
HercTPA View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HercTPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2005 at 10:38am
2005 PSP Standings

Let's see if we can bump Punishment down a notch or two in Chicago.

Edited by HercTPA
chettacheez View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

I do enjoy a stinky cheese

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chettacheez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2005 at 11:33am
Good job!

When and where is the Chicago game, maybe I can make it out there to watch.
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2005 at 12:34pm
Congrats Herc! If I lived anywhere near Chicago, I'd definately come to see your team play. Good luck in Chicago and all your other events.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
Impulse. View Drop Down
Banned for linkage to Doll Pron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Impulse. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2005 at 1:17pm
Hey Herc. Where is your store?
HercTPA View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HercTPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2005 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by chettacheez chettacheez wrote:

Good job!

When and where is the Chicago game, maybe I can make it out there to watch.

The event will be held June 22nd-26th at the Bolingbrook Recreation and Aquatic Center in Bolingbrook, IL.

We start X-ball Thur and will play 5 man Sat and Sun.
HercTPA View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HercTPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2005 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by sinisterNorth sinisterNorth wrote:

Congrats Herc! If I lived anywhere near Chicago, I'd definately come to see your team play. Good luck in Chicago and all your other events.

Thanks!!!
HercTPA View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HercTPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2005 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by Impulse. Impulse. wrote:

Hey Herc. Where is your store?

TPA Paintball (store)
2871 Edison St NW
Uniontown, Ohio 44685
330-699-5057

Total Paintball Addicts (field)
1601 Homeworth Rd
Allianc, Ohio 44601
330-823-9692
Impulse. View Drop Down
Banned for linkage to Doll Pron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Impulse. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2005 at 2:14pm

Got a link for the field?

Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2005 at 2:33pm
Herc I was thumbing thru the mags at the book store and saw your TEAMS plastered all over the place right next to all of the other big dogs.  Congrats on all of your successes!!!!!
Sent from a phone booth
HercTPA View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HercTPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2005 at 3:22pm
Thanks man. It's cool as heck seeing our name all over the net and in mags.   
HercTPA View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HercTPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2005 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by Impulse. Impulse. wrote:

Got a link for the field?

Site sucks but www.totalpaintballaddicts.com. Many things have changed since the last update. We now have 2 x-ball fields, 1 hypertube field, 2 5man airball and an attack and defend. I'm working on making the attack and defend bigger. Once everything is done I will have 2 x-ball, 1 5man airball, 1 hypertube and a SWEET attack.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic