FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>
Author
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 2:30am
Are Anti-Mbrosian Nerd Birgade is still more 1337 then  some optical rocket gun.
Psyrecx View Drop Down
Follows in HondaXR’s footsteps...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psyrecx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 2:30am
We've managed to sneak a couple homosexuals into your ranks. What will you do with **edited**s in your military?

This sig is brought to you by Psyrecx, thanks to D-Town Balla.
rockerdoode View Drop Down

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 2:31am
no, it isn't...that thing is way to cool for you...you're just jealous.
"According to Sue Johanson, theres nothing that can increase your manhood, trust me I've already looked into it for myself." -Zata

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 2:33am

Originally posted by Psyrecx Psyrecx wrote:

We've managed to sneak a couple homosexuals into your ranks. What will you do with **edited**s in your military?

uh, let them be ghey and not give them grenades...i mean, not to be baised or anything...but if a **edited** dude throws like most of the girls i know, he'd kill more of his own men than the other team with a grenade.

"According to Sue Johanson, theres nothing that can increase your manhood, trust me I've already looked into it for myself." -Zata
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 7:39am
Originally posted by rockerdoode rockerdoode wrote:

uh, let them be ghey and not give them grenades...i mean, not to be baised or anything...but if a **edited** dude throws like most of the girls i know, he'd kill more of his own men than the other team with a grenade.

hahahhaha

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by mbro mbro wrote:

hahahhaha

SNEAK ATTACK!  BAM!  Hah!  You didn't offer meteor strike insurance...so i switched sides!  For if a metor hit the earth and killed everyone and destroyed everything however could i replace my stuff?

so in light of this recent development...i am leaving Mbro a little present...

mwahahahahahhaha

bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 2:29pm
you ahve made the right choice my son
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 2:43pm

But how does your theory apply to us lesbians?  Hmm?

cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 3:33pm

im gone for one weekend, and this place turns into a war zone.

How did it start?

youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by bravecoward bravecoward wrote:

4/23 at 10:30 the bravecoward mafia joins alliance with the aviator gang agaisnt the mbro army

as long as we work together to eliminate the scum called embro then i guess we have a deal.-- Previous Private Message --Sent by : bravecowardSent : 23 April 2005 at 7:47pmyes my mafia ask for an alliance agaisnt the pigs known as the mbro army. that is all

(i have my forum timing off)

what the heck are you talking about?
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 4:04pm
youm0nt, join mbro and the rest of chat against the infidels. We'll give you lance Armstrong.

usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 4:09pm
i want to join the bravecoward mafia, down with mbro
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 4:29pm

Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

i want to join the bravecoward mafia, down with mbro
then do it!

[ img]http://img241.echo.cx/img241/2265/bravecoward4pq.jpg[ /img]

put that in you sig without the spaces

Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 4:31pm

Think this can be used?

youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by Cedric Cedric wrote:

Think this can be used?

haha
B_Wet A-5 View Drop Down
im luvin my pecs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B_Wet A-5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 5:13pm

our troops seem to be equall in numbers if not have passed that of the embodies.

I need smallers sigs.
AVIATOR GANG
Ninja View Drop Down
I <3 Pirates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ninja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by B_Wet A-5 B_Wet A-5 wrote:

our troops seem to be equall in numbers if not have passed that of the embodies.

You. Me. Dual to the death. I suggest you get there early so you can dig your grave.

edit: I forgot about this little gem:

Run while you still have breath in your body.

Edited by Ninja
I'll cut you.
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by Ninja Ninja wrote:

You. Me. Dual to the death. I suggest you get there early so you can dig your grave.

You seem to have not only killed the poor fellow but ensured that future generations wont be a threat. . .
Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!
DONT CLICK ME!!1
Ninja View Drop Down
I <3 Pirates

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ninja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 5:27pm
No need to fret, there was nothing there anyways.
I'll cut you.
Pirate. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pirate. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by Ninja Ninja wrote:

>*

ARGHHH....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>
  Share Topic