Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
Author
Psyrecx View Drop Down
Follows in HondaXR’s footsteps...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psyrecx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 1:34am

Defensive measures ... homemade Tesla Coil

Edited by Psyrecx

This sig is brought to you by Psyrecx, thanks to D-Town Balla.
rockerdoode View Drop Down

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 1:38am

I can't belive you just used a nuclear warhead...you madman...oh well, my turn.  Yaha!

/me presses big red button!

"According to Sue Johanson, theres nothing that can increase your manhood, trust me I've already looked into it for myself." -Zata
bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 1:42am
you missed... agian... drunkard

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 1:47am

...yeah, but i got everything else!

SO THERE!

Your resources are dwindling, Bravecoward!  Soon your rebellion will be over.  And it will be over a lot faster if Panda keeps sending those ghey little space nazis everywhere...i mean, those are just rediculous...

"According to Sue Johanson, theres nothing that can increase your manhood, trust me I've already looked into it for myself." -Zata
Psyrecx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psyrecx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 1:49am

I still have most of my tank squad and infantry left. Your nukes only managed to damage a wheel one of the tanks.

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 1:55am
^ Do a final sweep of the attacked areas and wipe out any resistance you encounter!

Edited by rockerdoode
Psyrecx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psyrecx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 1:57am
Nuke proof cart corall.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 1:58am
dwindiling? i have 4-30 connections in every country
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 1:59am
oh yea?

STARCRAFT PWNAGE!!!

Psyrecx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psyrecx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 2:03am

Im sending out my crackwhore legion to infect your millitia.

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 2:05am

^ low blow, low blow!

You guys are so screwed!

Oh yeah, um panda?  What the hell did you blow up?  Grass?

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 2:08am
*gasp*

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 2:12am
i don't know...throwing out the  secret weapon so soon is like...i don't know, but it was wrong...i'd like to offer aid to the BC mafia for the extencive damage Courtney Love has done to you, your army, and your people, but im not sure i can trust you wont turn on me...
Psyrecx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psyrecx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 2:14am

Courtney Love is a spy. She didnt really infect the BC Mafia, she wore a condom. Later she snuck back into the MBro Army Barracks and unleashed the real weapon. My sneak attack plot has succeeded! Tanks and Infantry are moving in to finish the job.

Edited by Psyrecx

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 2:16am
...bastard...you...im devastated...how could you do that to your own people?  Do you realize the pain, slow deaths, and complete man-slaughter she has caused?  You disgust me...prepare for your doom...
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 2:19am
^ in every war there is a loser
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 2:19am

she msut've gotten the wrong barracks... cause we dont have any... we're a mafia

Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 2:24am
We had her share a needle with Paris Hilton before we we sent her off to the mbrosian barracks.

Edited by Panda Man
Psyrecx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psyrecx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 2:26am
Mwhahaha

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 2:26am

...and your doom you shall have...Anti-Tank and Marine Infantry, at your service...traitor...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
  Share Topic