Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ion

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Buggy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Buggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2005 at 12:29am
i went paintballing today, the 8th, VE-day, and anyways, this guy who had a TIMMY, was having more problems than a guy who had an Ion. Anyways, for the buck, i would prefer the Ion.

Btw, the guy who owned the Ion said he had a few small problems with the Ion an first, but now its working perfectly.
Tippman A-5:

14" Dye Excel Barrel
Double Trigger
Remote Coil
Tippmann A-5 Solid Stock
Polished Internals
Pen Spring Mod
Trigger Stop Mod

Plans:
New Paintball Gun
ScarFace22 View Drop Down
Guested. Prejudice crap.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarFace22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2005 at 8:27am

Originally posted by Buggy Buggy wrote:

i went paintballing today, the 8th, VE-day, and anyways, this guy who had a TIMMY, was having more problems than a guy who had an Ion. Anyways, for the buck, i would prefer the Ion.

Btw, the guy who owned the Ion said he had a few small problems with the Ion an first, but now its working perfectly.

And I would like to know what EXAXCTLY was wrong with it. The kid was probably a retard who didn't know how to use it thats how most of the problems start in Timmys, user error. The ION is just manufactured cheaply so it has more random problems like a trashy reg that leaks, hoses that blow bla bla bla. Again the difference is the Timmy has problems most of the time because of user error Ions problems are caused by thier cheap POS quality.

Check my thread in the Great guns thread for Timmy tech help or PM me
Buggy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Buggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2005 at 9:53am
Originally posted by ScarFace22 ScarFace22 wrote:

And I would like to know what EXAXCTLY was wrong with it. The kid was probably a retard who didn't know how to use it thats how most of the problems start in Timmys, user error. The ION is just manufactured cheaply so it has more random problems like a trashy reg that leaks, hoses that blow bla bla bla. Again the difference is the Timmy has problems most of the time because of user error Ions problems are caused by thier cheap POS quality.

Actually the guy has been playing for a long time, he probably knows more about them than you do, and the thing wouldnt work, i think it was a valve or something
Tippman A-5:

14" Dye Excel Barrel
Double Trigger
Remote Coil
Tippmann A-5 Solid Stock
Polished Internals
Pen Spring Mod
Trigger Stop Mod

Plans:
New Paintball Gun
Guested. Prejudice crap.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarFace22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2005 at 9:57am
I doubt that..I've been playing for along time and I doubt he knows more about Timmys then me (unless hes a certified Timmy tech) If he knew SOOO much about Timmys he 1) wouldn't have had a problem and 2) He would have been able to fix it right away. It probably wasn't even a valve it was probably the cup seal it seems you don't even know so I have to wonder if your just spewing out BS to try to make the Timmy sound bad. The guys an idiot period. I would love to try to see him make a whgole thread about Timmy tech in a forum like I did.

Edited by ScarFace22

GoTsKiLLz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoTsKiLLz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2005 at 9:58am
you kno what i say a pump will own any gun w00t.

My DM7 and PM6. :)
Guested. Prejudice crap.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarFace22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2005 at 9:59am

Originally posted by GoTsKiLLz GoTsKiLLz wrote:

no

GoTsKiLLz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoTsKiLLz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2005 at 10:58am

no

Yes!!!

Guested. Prejudice crap.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarFace22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2005 at 12:03pm
Meh I'm not intimidated by people who use pumps because I have greater fire power.

GoTsKiLLz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoTsKiLLz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2005 at 12:58pm

Meh I'm not intimidated by people who use pumps because I have greater fire power.
lol i wouldnt kno neva shot a pump b4 .

Buggy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Buggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2005 at 10:34pm

lol i wouldnt kno neva shot a pump b4 .

hahahahaha
Tippman A-5:

14" Dye Excel Barrel
Double Trigger
Remote Coil
Tippmann A-5 Solid Stock
Polished Internals
Pen Spring Mod
Trigger Stop Mod

Plans:
New Paintball Gun
Bugg View Drop Down
One screw up and all screen names go

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2005 at 10:33am
trust me, if you can play a couple games with a pump, and you actually get good with it, you can own a lot of people out there. I played with a PGP once in airball.. greatest rush to bunker osmeone with one shot
StorminForman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StorminForman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2005 at 6:14pm

**Hi, I'm history**

Edited by Reb Cpl
GoTsKiLLz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoTsKiLLz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2005 at 6:29pm

lol bro good stuff but i think ur probably gonna get a strike for the cussin . so u might wanna edit ur post.

**And you might want to start reading the rules.**

http://www.tippmann.com/players/forum/wwf77a/forum_posts.asp ?TID=130284&PN=1

Edited by Reb Cpl

Guested. Prejudice crap.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarFace22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2005 at 10:36pm

Quote Does NOONE read the rules I posted? http://www.tippmann.com/players/forum/wwf77a/forum_posts.asp ?TID=130284&PN=1 

Haha you are a retard. Buddy stop skipping English class to do drugs its obviously making you retarded and dillusional. Also Im older then you (obviousl, I don't come onto internet forums and curse at people like a dumb 10 year old) and I'm sure I've been playing way longer then you. I bought my Timmy with my own money and it is by far way better then anything Smart Farts will ever make. Everything they make is a POS. If you think the ION is a great gun then your either a) plain and simple retarded and ignorant or b) to poor  to afford anything else so your stuck with a POS that you have convinced yourself is a great gun.

Edited by Reb Cpl

gaumer View Drop Down
Guested - Troll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gaumer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2005 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by Bugg Bugg wrote:

Originally posted by gaumer gaumer wrote:

scar face and bugg wi dont u both shudup
1) you're a nub..
2) you can't even spell simple words... i mean c'mon "wi" and "shudup"?
1. shuTup
2. shuTup and 3. SHUTUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP besides i was on your side against scarface22
whatever
Buggy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Buggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2005 at 10:11am
i like kitty, as a matter of fact, i have one sitting on me right now
Tippman A-5:

14" Dye Excel Barrel
Double Trigger
Remote Coil
Tippmann A-5 Solid Stock
Polished Internals
Pen Spring Mod
Trigger Stop Mod

Plans:
New Paintball Gun
gaumer View Drop Down
Guested - Troll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gaumer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2005 at 5:16pm
changed to hamster kitty to huge
whatever
Buggy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Buggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2005 at 6:58pm
that thing is old
Tippman A-5:

14" Dye Excel Barrel
Double Trigger
Remote Coil
Tippmann A-5 Solid Stock
Polished Internals
Pen Spring Mod
Trigger Stop Mod

Plans:
New Paintball Gun
gaumer View Drop Down
Guested - Troll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gaumer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2005 at 7:55pm

that thing is old
oh well i still like it
whatever
sugarfree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugarfree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2005 at 7:05pm

i went paintballing today, the 8th, VE-day, and anyways, this guy who had a TIMMY, was having more problems than a guy who had an Ion. Anyways, for the buck, i would prefer the Ion.Btw, the guy who owned the Ion said he had a few small problems with the Ion an first, but now its working perfectly.

How do you know that the problems in ions aren't from user error? It's just as likely as the problems in timmies being caused by user error. And the "crappy reg that blew up" you keep talking was probably caused because the kid that had the ion aired it up without first lowering the intake pressure. That happens a lot.
Signatures are **edited**
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic