Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ion

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Bugg View Drop Down
One screw up and all screen names go

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2005 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by jeep 98 custom jeep 98 custom wrote:

^^^Read it throughly jackass, he said inside the Ion. The body cover is
on the outside. And who gives if the shell is plastic, then it doesn't
scratch, is lighter, and can be made/sold cheaper. The Ion is a cheap,
good preforming gun, and that's all it's meant to be, not some super
gun.

I've had my Ion since 4 days after they came out. Some 10 cases through
it now, and the only "issuse" it's ever had was the battery died, whcih
happens on all guns. My trigger's never broken, reg hasn't blown up,
noid hasn't crapped out, eye's havn't chopped, hoses havn't leaked,
nothing. It sounds like you just have a blind hatred for them so you
spew garbage to try and sour their reputation. Now my Ion is just a
back up to my DM5, but a great back up it is, because I've always been
able to count on it. Maybe you'r issuses with Ions, if you really have
even used them, are rooted from the marker being smarter than the
player. I find it assinine that you would **edited** about their hoses, when
your beloved Timmy's ARE EXACTALLY THE SAME.

SOmething you and I agree on...
jeep 98 custom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I can type in Nerd L33T!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeep 98 custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by ScarFace22 ScarFace22 wrote:

Originally posted by jeep 98 custom jeep 98 custom wrote:

^^^Read it throughly jackass, he said inside the Ion. The body cover is on the outside. And who gives if the shell is plastic, then it doesn't scratch, is lighter, and can be made/sold cheaper. The Ion is a cheap, good preforming gun, and that's all it's meant to be, not some super gun.

I've had my Ion since 4 days after they came out. Some 10 cases through it now, and the only "issuse" it's ever had was the battery died, whcih happens on all guns. My trigger's never broken, reg hasn't blown up, noid hasn't crapped out, eye's havn't chopped, hoses havn't leaked, nothing. It sounds like you just have a blind hatred for them so you spew garbage to try and sour their reputation. Now my Ion is just a back up to my DM5, but a great back up it is, because I've always been able to count on it. Maybe you'r issuses with Ions, if you really have even used them, are rooted from the marker being smarter than the player. I find it assinine that you would **edited** about their hoses, when your beloved Timmy's ARE EXACTALLY THE SAME.

Except the Intimidatpr doesn't have a POS reg that constantly leaks, a POS hose that will randomly blow on you, A cheap vision system, A cheap noid a cheap trigger and all the other problems with it. Blind hatred huh..I think your just to blind to see just how much of a POS IONS really are. I'm not sourning thier reputation Im spreading the truth that they're trash. It seems your to ignorant to except the truth.

I used one for 3 months straight before my DM5 came, and I loan it out once or twice a week at leauge and practices, and it's still never had an issuse. If that;s your opinion of trash, then you're just an idiot.

Like I said, I don't think it's the Gardner's gift to paintball, but it is a damn nice gun for the price, and it's the best in it's praice range for sure. I think it's crap that you're trying to spread filth and lies that could possibly keep someone from having an inexpensive gun that they will love.

Edited by jeep 98 custom
"Yes there are two path you can go back, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on"

Bugg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 8:07am
exactly...

Seriosuly, I bet my Xtreme that he shot only one, if any
ScarFace22 View Drop Down
Guested. Prejudice crap.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarFace22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 12:26pm
For around the same price you can get an E-99 which will be just as fast as alot more reliable. Filth huh..sounds to me like your just in denial that you presious ION is a POS. Bugg we've been through this a millin times I don't see what you don't get are you that shallow or just that retarded I have shot MANY IONS some in tournemants I reffed and some team mated that just go them. SO far they've pretty much all had problems and all been a POS.

Check my thread in the Great guns thread for Timmy tech help or PM me
madmos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madmos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 12:49pm
I do not know how good the Ion is. My local shop got them in and it felt good in my hands and I figured it would make a great backup and loaner marker. Well the first one had a defective mode switch and then the second one had a defective power switch. He only had the 2 in stock so I got a refund. I probably won't bother to try again. 
jeep 98 custom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I can type in Nerd L33T!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeep 98 custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by ScarFace22 ScarFace22 wrote:

For around the same price you can get an E-99 which will be just as fast as alot more reliable. Filth huh..sounds to me like your just in denial that you presious ION is a POS. Bugg we've been through this a millin times I don't see what you don't get are you that shallow or just that retarded I have shot MANY IONS some in tournemants I reffed and some team mated that just go them. SO far they've pretty much all had problems and all been a POS.

Except E-99's don't ramp, run higher pressure, have more kick, are bigger, don't have eyes, blow ceals, double fire, and chop. If anything deserves to be called a POS, it's an E-99.
"Yes there are two path you can go back, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on"

NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 2:44pm
You cant argue with scarface man, and once everyone learns that hell just leave hopefully. All he does is **edited** about how much every gun besides timmys suck. Personally, ive seen about 15 ions at the field, and they were all shooting great all day long. Kid with an alias sat out 1/2 the day cause he didnt know **edited** about setting up his timmy board, and had his dwell jacked way high up. I could have helped, but he said he knew what he was doing so screw him. Timmy owners suck, plain and simple.
///AMG What?
Bugg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 7:43am
Originally posted by NiQ-Toto NiQ-Toto wrote:

Timmy owners suck, plain and simple.
Not quite..

Un educated, nub timmy owners sucks...
Guested. Prejudice crap.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarFace22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 7:47am

Thats more like it. As for saying that I say all guns are a POS is not true at all. I have many times said that the B2K4, Matrix LCD, Cyborg, old Shocker 4x4s and Freesytles are all great guns. Do everyone a favor Niq and go play in traffic because you don' know what your talking about 

Bugg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 8:30am
and thats why YOu were guested huh?
Guested. Prejudice crap.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarFace22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 9:34am

Originally posted by Bugg Bugg wrote:

and thats why YOu were guested huh?

?????????????

Bugg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 9:36am
i dunno anymore lol
Guested. Prejudice crap.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarFace22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 9:42am
ah.......ok.

NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 9:01pm
You think 4x4 shockers were great guns...? Hahaha
///AMG What?
Guested. Prejudice crap.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarFace22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2005 at 6:08pm
For its time yes. It was big and heavy but it was built like a tank. It was durable and very reliable. It was one of the last good guns Smart Farts made.

Bugg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2005 at 3:55pm
hehe, am i the only one confused there

it was one of the LAST guns SP FIRST made...
Guested. Prejudice crap.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarFace22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2005 at 4:27pm
Huh yea Im confused about what your talking about. I said it was the 4x4 was the last good gun SP made. All thier guns since the 4x4 have been a POS.

Pariel View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pariel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2005 at 7:14pm
I think ScarFace missed the fact that they didn't make guns before the 4x4.

Personally, I've heard one hell of a lot more good than bad about Ions, I know for a fact they're better than ANY Spyder, and I would suggest buying one. Every gun has it's problems. Timmy grip frames get ripped out of bodies all the time, DM4/5 membranes break really easy, SP ano fades quickly, Angels are expensive as crap, and until this year, couldn't be used with Halos without modification. You find me a gun that doesn't have ANY problems ScarFace, and I'll buy you a cookie. For the price, Ions rock. Ever wonder why the team that won D3 at Orlando used an(might have been 2) Ion[s]? Because they're good guns.

That makes sense to me anyway, I don't know about you. Frankly, I don't care either, but the guy who started this thread has the right to correct information, not some crap spouted by an SP hater.

For the record, I hated, and still am pissed off at SP for stopping AKA from making guns. But I've come to grips with the fact that business is ruthless, and SPs guns aren't all bad.
The Dark Pope View Drop Down

Troll Account.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dark Pope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2005 at 8:06pm
My ION works fine and it dident even turn the reg down before I gased it up...  Actually turned it most the way out.  Mine only leaked when I dident lube it.  The trigger is fine...
Guested. Prejudice crap.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarFace22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2005 at 9:28pm

Originally posted by Pariel Pariel wrote:

I think ScarFace missed the fact that they didn't make guns before the 4x4.

Ugh some people...I know they didn't make guns before the 4x4. Im saying that the 4x4 is the only good gun SP made all thier guns since the 4X4 have been junk.

Personally, I've heard one hell of a lot more good than bad about Ions, I know for a fact they're better than ANY Spyder, and I would suggest buying one. Every gun has it's problems.

I haven't. I heard alot more bad things about the Ion then good things.

Timmy grip frames get ripped out of bodies all the time,

No they don't thats BS. I have never ripped the grip frames from the body. The only way you can do that is if your a retard. The only problem with Intimidators is the bolt O-rings cause the anno inside the body to fade kind of fast and if you don't have an adjustable ram cap the ram could be misaligned. 

That makes sense to me anyway, I don't know about you. Frankly, I don't care either, but the guy who started this thread has the right to correct information, not some crap spouted by an SP hater.

I am giving right information it seems like the people who don't except the truth are the ones who own them and refuase to except the truth about thier precious $300 POS.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic