Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Paintball storys plz share

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
marktippman98 View Drop Down
Strike One - Boy George Clone

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marktippman98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Paintball storys plz share
    Posted: 21 April 2005 at 7:02pm
hey i wanna no you outrageous paintball story to losing to a spyder or a brass eagle or beatin all the odds and beating more then 1 person and beating this person with a amazing gun plz share
(In Game) ok guys watch out one at 21 dorito and back middle one, one just made a move for the snake shoot em are you their shoot him at the snake.....(big pause looks back) omg are you jokin 3v1
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2005 at 7:05pm
Hold on let me find one of my older posts... Ill edit it when i find it
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marktippman98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2005 at 7:21pm
kk
(In Game) ok guys watch out one at 21 dorito and back middle one, one just made a move for the snake shoot em are you their shoot him at the snake.....(big pause looks back) omg are you jokin 3v1
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2005 at 8:00pm

There are some stories that happened to me that are posted on pbreview.

It was the end of the day, and me and my buddies domanated the field, so everyone left and we were teh only ones there. (3 of us) So one of the ref decided to play with us to make it two on two. While we are walking on the field, his(the refs) cocker breaks, so its one on two (me vs. two friends) I ened up getting shot over 60 times. We played paint or pain.

Next game, i sat it out cuz i was in pain. The ref got his gun working and played 2 on 1 vs my friends. One of them ran out of paint and was walking off the field when the ref shot him 5 times in the back as he walked out.(This friend has angrer issues)

After the game, we were alll in the dead area, without our masks on. THe friend that got lit up, said something to the ref about him being *homosexual* for shooting him after he was out, the ref responded by saying, "here" and shot my friend 5 more times in the dead area, no masks on.

And the ref still works there.

Paintball Grunt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paintball Grunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2005 at 8:05pm

wow! that ref should've been fired!

I'm not going to call the hospital, because you won't learn anything if I do.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marktippman98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2005 at 8:52pm
how thats a crazy ref he shud get shot and c how he likes it

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paintball Grunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2005 at 9:19pm
cdacda13 if i were u i wouldve helped my freind out and blown that refs face in.
twistedkev1990 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twistedkev1990 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2005 at 1:28pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2005 at 1:40pm
Finally someone that knows how to search....
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paintball Grunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2005 at 3:04pm
no offense but i realy hate how ppl make such a big deal if u dont search. i think it doesnt realy matter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marktippman98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2005 at 4:44pm

ya their speds monkeys

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2005 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by Paintball Grunt Paintball Grunt wrote:

no offense but i realy hate how ppl make such a big deal if u dont search. i think it doesnt realy matter
Coming from someone whose been ehre what, 2-3 days? You try being on here for as long as I have and answering the same questions over and over again. It gets old fast.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paintball Grunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2005 at 5:02pm
just dont answer them
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2005 at 5:33pm
Then I'd never post.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paintball Grunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2005 at 5:41pm
well its not like u have to.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2005 at 5:42pm
Coming from someone with almost 24posts per day.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
S\/\/4T-L()G4N View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Anybody in the town wanna bounce around?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S\/\/4T-L()G4N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2005 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by Paintball Grunt Paintball Grunt wrote:

just dont answer them

Same back to you though, "just don't post them."

Anyway...this doesn't make a great story, you kinda had to have been there.

My friends all went out to the hyperball field. There were like 3 other nub walk on's that day. My friends are like, how about all of us (my friends and I) V. everyone else. Ref says hey that isn't fair, and my friends say that I have to go to the other team. Well, I have a 98c, that is modified, but with very few firepower upgrades. They have 3 ebladed cockers, and a shocker.

After some yelling at them (by me) about how the only way they can win is to rig it and that maybe they would learn how to play if they actually played against teams that had worse guns then them.

Finally I just said screw it, and the game started. I usually head for a bunker that is near the tape, this game was no different. I tried to use the wide, one way field of view to my advantage like usual, while basically teaching the walk-on's how to play hyperball, while trying to stop the advance. So between moving and shooting, I was trying to yell at them as to what they should do so I don't get bunkered (since I was the furthest forward even though I was hardly a quarter of the way up the field.

I told them what bunkers to move to and which way they should look out to keep most of the field covered by atleast one person to stop the other team from advancing. Needless to say, my walk-on teammates promptly got out, so it was just me.

When all of my teammates were gone, it started to sink in that we never got any of them out. I decided that I would be in a better position if I moved to the center of the field, since nobody could cover the tape that I was against. I figured by the time someone made it up the tape and I saw them, I would be getting bunkered at the same time.

I made it to a bunker directly across from me in the center. While moving, I was able to figure out where most of them were because they promptly started looking out and shooting after I started my dart half way across the field. I looked out one side and saw someone pushing on along the right tape, so I started shooting, he returned fire. I went back behind my bunker, but I knew he was out in the open, so I popped back out and shot him. Three to go.

I looked further out on the right side, and saw one, but I couldn't get the right angle to get a shot on him without exposing myself too far. I went back behind cover as I heard him pelting my bunker excessively. I knew I would be covered if I looked out the left side. One was slowly advancing up the left tape, but was in no hurry. As soon as I looked out the left side, he started shooting though. I knew I was pinned down good. I figured the third guy was directly infront of me, so he wouldn't be able to see me if I moved straight back one layer, and that would give me a little bit of distance between the advancing people.

As soon as they stopped shooting at my bunker, I ran as fast as I could straight back to the bunker behind me. I was hit once, but it didn't break, so after a paint check, the game was on. I first looked out towards the right tape, but the guy wasn't advancing, so I looked out the left, that guy was running up to bunker me. As soon as he knew I knew that he was comming, he lit up my bunker to pin me down. I took a step around to the back right side of my bunker and took a small step back to give me a better viewing angle. I popped out the left and we exchanged fire, I came out on top...two to go.

The two that were left finally organized themselves, and were both advancing. I came out on the left and the right and shot frantically. After I kept switching I finally took one to the shoulder and one to the hopper.

I have never had that much fun in a game in my life. I also have never received so many compliments from refs and the players on the amature (sp?) team.

It was really pretty sweet, but really hard to tell the story. You had to have been there
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2005 at 6:04pm
Nice
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paintball Grunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2005 at 8:12pm
[/quote]Coming from someone with almost 24posts per day.

k i dont want to get into a its just that i want to post fight or anything but i make so many posts cuz i want to. if u dont want to post then u dont have to. im not gonna get into this fight thing anymore, its retarted. i didnt mean any offense to any1

Edited by Paintball Grunt
chronzak View Drop Down
Guested - Troll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chronzak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2005 at 10:51pm
well this one time i went into the shooting station to get my FPS rate down to the right setting, and the tester guy was standin there waitin for me and there was about 5 people behind me and i step up and start shootin and the gun was just clicking so i was just like what in the hell, so i keep shootin some more and nothings comin out so i look at the tester guy and he just stares at me for a couple seconds, then points to the back of my gun, i forgot to put in the c02 tank, i then procedded to kill myself
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic