Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Paintball storys plz share

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
MrDood View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Language 8/28

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrDood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2005 at 6:12pm

This happened just a few minutes ago.

I was playing on an Airball field and as soon as the round starts me and this kid run to the far right bunker closest to us, I lobbed some paint at two or three guys running forward, but eventually we both got out. When I got out I was shot in the hand as soon as I raised it. When we were behind the net there was a guy to the left of us, shooting away until his gun sputters and he runs out of air.

So the kid that I was bunkering with threw him a fresh canister but it landed between the net and the bunker. Now the guy behind the bunker was decked out in knee pads and body armor and full helmet, but as soon as he popped out to grab the can he took a ball in the nads. His face was turning red but he was dry so he finished the game alright.

I have a hilarious noob story to share but I'll tell it later.

You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2005 at 6:20pm
Thanks for bumping this....
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
MrDood View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Language 8/28

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrDood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2005 at 7:23pm

Don't complain, you don't hafta read it if you don't want to.

Captain Bozo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Captain Bozo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2005 at 8:00pm

Hey I got like three...

First off, a guy that goes to our church got invited to play some paintball something like 10 years ago while he was in college.

The college was small and it had two buildings one all the rich wussies went to take there classes and the other all the tough turds went to.

well he had to take a class in with the tough kids and made some of them kinda grumpy, well they asked him to go play with them in this maybe 50 by 50 yrd canyon that was horse shoe shaped. so he drove his truck out there in the middle and got, no mask no gun no nuthin, they said they would supply the stuff.

well he got out and started walking and got 30 feet from the truck. 

about then they (15 kids) stood up on the rim and lit him up! he tried to get to the truck put kept faling down and stuff when he got in they just shot the heck out of the truck.

the next he skipped class he was so messed up.

Story #2

My two brothers went to a friends house to play some super thick woodsball.

Well we had all kinds of fun and at the very end my brother and I snuck anround these dirt hollow bunkers where they are hiding, my brother had like 8 balls left so he sneeks really close (9 feet) and shoots our friend in his back! So he shoots all of his balls into him and then calls ''out! out!'' our friend had the grace to let him go.

Story # 3

This is not about paintball but I had to put it here...

My same brother in the last story where playing in our pack yard, I was 8 and he was 6.

My Granddad had just made me a homemade slingshot.

so I wanted to have a little fun with it so I stuck my brother behind a 4 foot wide trampuline and would shoot egg sized rocks at him, he could barely see through so it was fun for both, until he got too close and I nailed him in the head, from fiveish feet away! so he started crying and went inside and Im like gotta have fun before my mom comes out and bust ME so I grab the rock I just shot and wanting to see how high it would go I point it strait up pull super far back and let fly... it went pretty high but it came down near our drive way where our new/used station wagon was parked, so I just close my eyes and wait... DOOSH.

I go inside saying nothing to any one thinking '' I did see so it happen so it must not of happen'' oops. of coure my dad saw it it and I butt busted. By the way my brother had a monster knot on his head.         

Man those where some fun times, well I hope these are not to long.

marktippman98 View Drop Down
Strike One - Boy George Clone

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marktippman98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2005 at 8:49pm

Originally posted by You Wont See Me You Wont See Me wrote:

Thanks for bumping this....

read the thread unless yur gunna put something don't saying nothing no one cares unless u put a story

anyway getting that n00b off of the topic here now heres wat happen yesterday i was playing wif some friends at this new place that open like me and my friends thought it wud be fun 5 of us 16yrs old against all this older buddy plus we got one older guy in a attack and defend game omg was that the dumest decision we ever made their was like no bunkers at the bottum we got belted the one older guy got smoked in the weiner after the game was over and we got demonished the guy like i think im gonna go home and give it to the wife while its swelled up everyone laugh another guy is like she'll think yur black lol ya he likes she already thinks i am lol another game that day was 30 and under vrs 31 and over speedball death match of hell lol well just speedball anyway it got down to to me and this other guy wif a 98 against 2 guys wif A5 flatlines i don't care wat anyone says flatlines r amazing at speedball oh ya and one of the older guys was a cop so anyway were play shooting balls back and forth i against the cop and my other guy and against A5 guy i finally peg the cops off in the shoulder and my friend pegs the other guy in top of the head lol good day that was

(In Game) ok guys watch out one at 21 dorito and back middle one, one just made a move for the snake shoot em are you their shoot him at the snake.....(big pause looks back) omg are you jokin 3v1
marktippman98 View Drop Down
Strike One - Boy George Clone

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marktippman98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2005 at 11:07pm

hmm this is a old thread anyway i felt like writing in it and i wanted to hear some other stories anyway.

So today i was playing paintball my team vrs this other team at our home course so we play our first game we pinned em down off the break and our 1 player bunkers 1 person and take the rest of the team out so their like well lucky game so we play em again way different story this time i took em all wif my ion and destoyed by angling them all off after taking their key player so we finally decide ya its not fair teams my team had way more experiance and stuff so we say hey like do me and my friend(the guy who got all the guy first game) vrs your team so its 2v5 me and my friend decide lets take 1 side each and see how we do so we get make the run off the break I feel a paintball bounce off my elbox damn it really effin hurt but after getting one of the refs(friend) to check if it splattered i was safe so anyway me and my friend are getting pinned down bad like you can't even come outta any angle of  the bunker wifout the team shooting at ya so I finally come up wif the brillant idea and I yell "CROSSFIRE" as soon as we do this I get the 2 ppl and he gets the other 2 and its 2 on 1 so I yelling where is the other guy and all i hear on my bunker and bang bang bang bang im thinking holy someone is shooting hot so i look off at the corner of my bunker and i see right at the bunkr infront of me shooting so I yell to my team mate he's infront of me so while he is going to bunker em i keep the guy pre occupied and shoot like 3 balls then pop back in the bunker came close to shootin em 2 so after like 20 second my team mate lights em up and we win good game i said So we draw balls and luckly i get wif the same guy again so right off the break were like ok were going to shoot like crazy then as soon as their about to hit their bunkers we run to ours off the break me and my teammate start shooting like hell and i run a little to early and get shot in the head like 10 times anyway long story short throughout the whole day i only got shot 2 times and got alot of ppl out.

anyway write down some stories because i feel like reading some new ones and im pumped up for a tourny tom

(In Game) ok guys watch out one at 21 dorito and back middle one, one just made a move for the snake shoot em are you their shoot him at the snake.....(big pause looks back) omg are you jokin 3v1
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2005 at 11:10pm

I haven't played in four months.

That's my story.

Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2005 at 1:23am
Originally posted by marktippman98 marktippman98 wrote:

hmm this is a old thread anyway i felt like writing in it and i wanted to hear some other stories anyway.

So today i was playing paintball my team vrs this other team at our home course so we play our first game we pinned em down off the break and our 1 player bunkers 1 person and take the rest of the team out so their like well lucky game so we play em again way different story this time i took em all wif my ion and destoyed by angling them all off after taking their key player so we finally decide ya its not fair teams my team had way more experiance and stuff so we say hey like do me and my friend(the guy who got all the guy first game) vrs your team so its 2v5 me and my friend decide lets take 1 side each and see how we do so we get make the run off the break I feel a paintball bounce off my elbox damn it really effin hurt but after getting one of the refs(friend) to check if it splattered i was safe so anyway me and my friend are getting pinned down bad like you can't even come outta any angle of  the bunker wifout the team shooting at ya so I finally come up wif the brillant idea and I yell "CROSSFIRE" as soon as we do this I get the 2 ppl and he gets the other 2 and its 2 on 1 so I yelling where is the other guy and all i hear on my bunker and bang bang bang bang im thinking holy someone is shooting hot so i look off at the corner of my bunker and i see right at the bunkr infront of me shooting so I yell to my team mate he's infront of me so while he is going to bunker em i keep the guy pre occupied and shoot like 3 balls then pop back in the bunker came close to shootin em 2 so after like 20 second my team mate lights em up and we win good game i said So we draw balls and luckly i get wif the same guy again so right off the break were like ok were going to shoot like crazy then as soon as their about to hit their bunkers we run to ours off the break me and my teammate start shooting like hell and i run a little to early and get shot in the head like 10 times anyway long story short throughout the whole day i only got shot 2 times and got alot of ppl out.

anyway write down some stories because i feel like reading some new ones and im pumped up for a tourny tom

would some punctuation kill you?
X
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2005 at 1:30am
Originally posted by Styro Folme Styro Folme wrote:

Originally posted by marktippman98 marktippman98 wrote:

would some punctuation kill you?

Jesus Christ.. one period in that mess.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic