Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Paintball storys plz share

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
marktippman98 View Drop Down
Strike One - Boy George Clone

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marktippman98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 8:24pm
ya wat a guy
(In Game) ok guys watch out one at 21 dorito and back middle one, one just made a move for the snake shoot em are you their shoot him at the snake.....(big pause looks back) omg are you jokin 3v1
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 9:59pm

yeah, back when i wasa newb playing with an eradicater, me, him, and our friends played these speedball tourny guys on an airball field.  The plan was to run as far as we could up the field.  unfortinately the furthest be got was the 1st bunker.  That was when the sacrificing your buddies began.  We where all newbs then and all of us went behind the same bunker (not planned).  So here we are, 6 kids with rentals and brass eagle stuff behind a stand-up.  I said "Someone has to move" and i pushed Tom directly into the fireing lane.  We might have lost and prolly died a little inside, but i think i had the greatest victory that day.  I lust love to see annoying friends get lit up. 

X
Paintball Grunt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paintball Grunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 10:31pm
ya
I'm not going to call the hospital, because you won't learn anything if I do.
Zoso View Drop Down
Strike 1. Oh, the irony....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zoso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2005 at 4:10pm
Heres a story i dunno if you guys will find it all to interesting but it was fun. A bunch of us got together to play a couple rounds. At the end it was pitch black and we were all almost out of CO2. So we had two teams of two and we lined up back to back in a field. Took twenty steps counting out loud and turned around and just went ballistic. Well since it was so dark we were all just shooting at whever ever the opposite teams sounds were coming from. I ended up shooting a buddy of mine right in the mask. I just thought it was incredible how many times each of us got hit in the pitch dark.
All I see turns to brown
As the sun burns the ground
And my eyes fill with sand
As I scan this wasted land
Tryin to find where i've been
Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2005 at 4:18pm
I got one.  I think i posted this somewhere else but whatever.  I was taking the Co2 out of my gun  and i didnt bother shooting when i took it out this time.  So i put the gun between my legs and started taking the Co2 out.  I never got past one turn and heres why.  My BDu's caught on the trigger (i left the safety off)  and pulled.  The RT kicked in and the bolt smacked my nuts a billion times.  I layed down and cried.  There was mucho pain in the glavin.
x-mo-x View Drop Down
strike 3, language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote x-mo-x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2005 at 4:38pm
hahaha now i would have payed to film that on up and put it on internet!!!! nice one buddy!!!
Eyes up this one's for you!!! Brought to you by the Canadian Guy!!!
Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2005 at 5:23pm
yeah but it still wouldnt be as good as numa numa...or would it?
Virndogg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virndogg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2005 at 7:45pm

i got two story's...

story one-

one day when i was playing free for all with two other friend (rusty and sean) we started on three corners of the fied. i ran about a fourth into the middle of the field and after about 30 seconds i hear shots. i crawled into a patch of little pines and looked out the edge. i see me friends on the my left at the edge of the field shooting at eachother. i stay low and wait for my shot. finally my friend rust gets up and runs to a bunker in front of my sight path. he stops for a second on the way there and pop! i shoot once. whap! 45 yards away i hit my friend rusty in the leg with my first shot of the day. he turns around and is like what the H3||? he couldnt find me anywhere.

a few moments later my other friend sean sees me in the baby pines. he starts shooting so i get out of there quick. i stay back and my friend tries a new angle. there is an open sight line where my friend runs past and i see him coming. hes running full speed and i aim ahead of him pop! i watch my ball as he runs right into it WHAP! right in the leg same distance away as rusty was (45 yards) the first round was over...it ended with me using two paintballs.

story 2...

that same day about five minutes into the game rusty starts shooting at me while im about too shoot sean who is like 15 feet away from rusty aiming at his head. i shoot once and whap! i hit sean from about 27 yards in the shoulder. meanwhile im being shot at with balls whipping past my head. i dive into a bunker. Rusty backs away and tries to flank me while im watching himhe dives into a red tarp/bunker after a few traded shots. i run outa my bunker while shooting to keep him in his hole. i get abetter angle and he sees me. i charge like a retarted madman on drugs and give him h3||. the funny part...some of my balls bounce off the tarp and hit rusty square in the |\|UTS. he tipps over dead andsuprisingly i didnt get hit once during my dash.

i ended the day with 10 kills and i only got hit once (no big)

Strikes come before free paint. Remember this.

No more advertising -Seb
KoolKidsKlan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Has a gerbil fetish and likes 2 share it

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KoolKidsKlan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2005 at 8:13pm
^^ Heh heh cool stories all very amusing

Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2005 at 8:38pm
Originally posted by Predatorr Predatorr wrote:

I got one.  I think i posted this somewhere else but whatever.  I was taking the Co2 out of my gun  and i didnt bother shooting when i took it out this time.  So i put the gun between my legs and started taking the Co2 out.  I never got past one turn and heres why.  My BDu's caught on the trigger (i left the safety off)  and pulled.  The RT kicked in and the bolt smacked my nuts a billion times.  I layed down and cried.  There was mucho pain in the glavin.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  If that where me, my balls would have got sucked in the bolt and i'd have to go to the hospital......
X
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2005 at 8:59pm

Rofl! Do it again, but on film!

ultimatetrooper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Hardcore Ghetto Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultimatetrooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2005 at 9:47pm

lmao, best story ever!

kc317 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kc317 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2005 at 10:47pm
one time when i was playing woodsball and i was faceing a spyder victor, and a spyder shutter. and at first i was on a team but we decided to go free for all, so i just started shooting at my old teamate and i nailed him in the coller bone and then i ran for a tipped over table. but the guy with the shutter didn'tsee me so he ran to the other side of the table, but we were on opisite sides, he popped up looking around for me so i just aimed up and got him three times in the mask and one on his chin.

Edited by kc317
yep
Dremen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dremen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2005 at 12:16am

Im a self-admitted noob.....let me tell you about the first 3 noob lessons I learned playing pb

I went with a class trip to play at a local course. We had a choice between some pump action gun or a Tippmann 98. NOOB lesson 1: Always take the 98. So here I am sitting in a tire bunker, scared outta my mind, with all of the noob questions(does it hurt, what is going to happen, etc.) swirling around my head.

Thats when I see a tower in the middle of the course. Being a noob I ran to the top of the tower without thinking. The tower only had one ramp, and it faced the enemies line. NOOB lesson 2: Never take the tower unless your sure you can get down. So I'm stuck up a tree, running out of ammo (caused by misplaced shots).

Now I dont ussually sit in one place for too long but whenever I poked my head up, something like 30 rounds would wiz by my head. I began looking through the crack in the wood planks that was my new "home". I saw the teacher that had come along, and his bald head. I took a risk and stood up to take a shot at him. WHACK! HE jumped like four feet off the ground holding his head and yelling some random curses. NOOB lesson 3: Never stand and admire your kills. I got hit 18 time s at least.

Man I love this game.

Edited by Dremen
I know a sure fire way to always hit the target. Shoot first and call whatever you hit the target
procarb11 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Filter dodging

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarb11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2005 at 12:21am
I was playing in a tourney down in CT one time, and it had rained earlier that morning, so the field was pretty slick.     off the break i dove into my bunker (left 40 dorito) and i was shooting my lane when the kid on the other team ran into my zone and slid into a bunker, and he just kept on sliding, he hit the bunker so hard that he basically knocked it over and kinda catapaulted off it, and smacked into the ground, it looked like it hurt... pretty damn funny tho, i hit him a bunch of times to to make matters worse for him.
Dust Black/Red DM5, Ultralite Frame, Ultralite Barrel, Orange Bolt Kit, Virtue Laser Eyes
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2005 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by hybrid-sniper hybrid-sniper wrote:

I watched someone shoot himself in the foot.

I LOLed.

Good times.

heh, reminds me of the time at my local field when the game was a bout to start and all of a sudden *bang* "OW! ! i shot myself in the foot!" haha that was great. will post my story tomorow cuz my mom will be home in a minute and i cant be on the computer. i leave you all to anticipate!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marktippman98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2005 at 9:06pm
lol never take a pump and run at wif it at ppl i tried that once i took one shot at the guy and then started running the other way when i found out he had a semi
(In Game) ok guys watch out one at 21 dorito and back middle one, one just made a move for the snake shoot em are you their shoot him at the snake.....(big pause looks back) omg are you jokin 3v1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marktippman98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2005 at 8:46pm
lol one time i was just fooling around and i was like firing c02 so i thought their was one ball in my gun peg my friend right in the but lol another story i have im not if i have put it here yet but i got shot straight in the f'in eye
Paintball Grunt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paintball Grunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 9:05pm
i was playin a spools game wich had some trees in it too. i peeked around my spool and saw some1 no the other team fireing away. then 1 of my teamates fired at him and got him to duck so i thought this was my chance. i ran up to his spool and yell surrender. the only reply i heard was ''screw u'' and i didnt know it but 2 ppl wer behind that bunker not 1. so now we were popping up and down shooting at each other. in the end me and the other person both got each other out. the other enemy was still there though.
I'm not going to call the hospital, because you won't learn anything if I do.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marktippman98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2005 at 6:53pm
lol
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic