Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Paintball storys plz share

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Paintball Grunt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paintball Grunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2005 at 4:33pm

Quote lol ^^ maybe crap paint or velocity too low
well i was usin good paint (draxxus) so it wasnt that. it was probaly my velocity

Quote i was kinda busy holding friend who got shot back. He started to go after the ref, and i didn't want the ref to start shooting again so i held him back.
good idea(not sarcastic)

I'm not going to call the hospital, because you won't learn anything if I do.
marktippman98 View Drop Down
Strike One - Boy George Clone

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marktippman98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2005 at 5:05pm
lol
(In Game) ok guys watch out one at 21 dorito and back middle one, one just made a move for the snake shoot em are you their shoot him at the snake.....(big pause looks back) omg are you jokin 3v1
x-mo-x View Drop Down
strike 3, language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote x-mo-x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2005 at 5:55pm

i got one its short but its good (i think)

OK we have a guy "Charley" that made a woods-ball Field that we play often on. and one game 5on5 hopper game...i was ducked down in a trench with my bud mat well mat ain't the smartest guy under pressure!! so we are down in the trench and we are getting hell from a angel speed so i ask mat to go to the other end of the trench (about 12' away and pop hes head for 2 sec. so... hes goes and does as so, the angel guy nick starts to paint the hell at out of mat's position but i mean the hole trench is a different color!!!  so as this is happening i pop up an fire 2 shots one in the neck and the other straight in between the eyes(witch felt really good loll) then as i duck back down i c an other guy run up to nick's position. and then mat had the great idea to run out of the trench but as soon that hes out and looks up he .......GETS IT!!!!.......one .....straight to the head it got his so by surprise that he fell back in the trench ass first and got stuck there!!!

I hope you guys can picture it cause it was so funny i almost p'd My pants and got nailed in the proses!!!

yup well that was my funny story!!

Eyes up this one's for you!!! Brought to you by the Canadian Guy!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paintball Grunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2005 at 6:32pm
haha i wouldve paid to seen that...well not realy, but it sounds realy funny
KoolKidsKlan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Has a gerbil fetish and likes 2 share it

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KoolKidsKlan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2005 at 6:35pm

HAHAHAH ^^ NICE STORY

Edited by KoolKidsKlan

You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2005 at 6:36pm
When you say between the eyes I really hope you were wearing goggles.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paintball Grunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2005 at 6:46pm
ya...ud probaly be blind gettin shot in the eyes without goggles. SAFTEY FIRST!
x-mo-x View Drop Down
strike 3, language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote x-mo-x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2005 at 8:59am

Ya we were wearing goggles but still it was pretty much between the eyes.. And YES it was funny!!! thanks for your time guys!!

Keep on posting some story's its pretty entertaining!!

Eyes up this one's for you!!! Brought to you by the Canadian Guy!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paintball Grunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2005 at 1:06pm
im resh out fo stories for now...i think...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marktippman98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 7:47pm
lol
(In Game) ok guys watch out one at 21 dorito and back middle one, one just made a move for the snake shoot em are you their shoot him at the snake.....(big pause looks back) omg are you jokin 3v1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marktippman98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 7:49pm
ok wat time me and my friends were playing and it cxame down to me and this guy wif a pump were shootin at each and im giving him a chance he like pretty far away so i duck down to fill my hopper back up and i look and ill i c is this guy running wif the pump at me im like is he rushing me wif a pump is he actually rushing me wif a pump gun i waited 4 seconds then i lit him up because come on when a guy is rushing u wif a pump u gotta think wat is goin through that guys mind lol
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 7:57pm
Originally posted by select select wrote:

Originally posted by cdacda13 cdacda13 wrote:

There are some stories that happened to me that are posted on pbreview.

It was the end of the day, and me and my buddies domanated the field, so everyone left and we were teh only ones there. (3 of us) So one of the ref decided to play with us to make it two on two. While we are walking on the field, his(the refs) cocker breaks, so its one on two (me vs. two friends) I ened up getting shot over 60 times. We played paint or pain.

Next game, i sat it out cuz i was in pain. The ref got his gun working and played 2 on 1 vs my friends. One of them ran out of paint and was walking off the field when the ref shot him 5 times in the back as he walked out.(This friend has angrer issues)

After the game, we were alll in the dead area, without our masks on. THe friend that got lit up, said something to the ref about him being *homosexual* for shooting him after he was out, the ref responded by saying, "here" and shot my friend 5 more times in the dead area, no masks on.

And the ref still works there.

I would of shot that moron 5 more times to.  He needs to keep his trap shut, he still could of played with out air or paint, whichever he ran out of, its call run up and ask for surrender.  Non the less, your friend needed to pipe down and that ref did it for him :D

Ask for surrender, We dont play like that, When you're out, you call yourseld out, and walk off. Wehn someone is going to bunker you, then dont say, "surrender" then shoot. Its the way we play, balls to the wall, so to speak..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marktippman98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 6:59pm

lol

Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 7:25pm
Okay, story.  I wasn't actually there, but my friend was.  Ok, at my local field, there was this kid, he had an A-5 responce and he was the biggest noob.  They where playing woodsball and this kid was being fired upon and he didn't even know it.  Another more experienced player told him to "make like a tree".  The kid took it literaly and he thought he had to actually act like a tree.  He raised his gun straight up in the air hoping the other team would actually think he was a tree.  i think he got shot out.  idk, that's not really part of the story.  Long story short, if someone makes a mistake, remember the "almighty tree newb" and just laugh. 
X

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marktippman98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 4:21pm
lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paintball Grunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 4:59pm
^wow! that kids retarded!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 6:01pm

Another time i took a friend paintballin who had ADD or sumthin.  We where playing 2 on 3.  It was me and him v.s. 3 other friends.  I made up an ingenius plan to sneak behind them then ambush from the back.  i was about 1/2 way to heavily wooded area and i hear my friend say "Hey! it's a spider!"  I said back in a really angry wisper "TOM! DON'T SHOOT THE SPIDER!"  next thing I know *POP!* then he goes "sorry" then i was yelling at him then i heard some shots in the distance.  Then i realize i'm in the open.  I ran like a bat outta hell trying to get back to the base.  We wound up losing without getting 1 elimination.  I blame Tom.

yeah, for some reason a bunch of funny stuff like that happens when i go paintballin.  Almost every time i go i laugh out loud at something noone sees and everyone thinks i'm nuts.

Edited by Styro Folme
X

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paintball Grunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 6:10pm
y did u care so much about a spider?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 6:29pm
it gave our position away and the only good cover was a pretty long ways away. 
X

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paintball Grunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 6:58pm
im just givin a tip, but nxt time some1 does that just leave em and let them get shot up. dont let them bring yourself and them down
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic