Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Paintball storys plz share

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Paintball Grunt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paintball Grunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2005 at 8:01am
haha that must of been embarrasing
I'm not going to call the hospital, because you won't learn anything if I do.
marktippman98 View Drop Down
Strike One - Boy George Clone

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marktippman98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2005 at 8:43pm
lol
(In Game) ok guys watch out one at 21 dorito and back middle one, one just made a move for the snake shoot em are you their shoot him at the snake.....(big pause looks back) omg are you jokin 3v1
FireboM View Drop Down
Strike 1, Avatar was a No-No.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FireboM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2005 at 8:54pm
the last time i played (bout 5 days) this guy had a spyder(i didnt kno this then) and its the one with the rear cocking, it also looks like a cocker from the back kinda. well as i was walking to the chrono i heard the ref yell "*removes profanity for young kids lol* why wont the velocity drop?" as he said that i look over there, and all i can see is the rear cocking part of the gun, and eyes watering cuz of sneezing, stupid hayfever, and say to the 5 kids by me "what a noob! hes got a cocker but cant even change the velocity on it!" then a 7 year old or something points out to me (quite loudly) that "its a spyder you dumbass". good thing my mask was on or u would have been able to see me red as a stop sign.

Yes this was posted earlier in a diff forum. i kno. i posted it
"She's the one who keeps me all excited, she keeps me begging for more"
Never Leave-Seether
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2005 at 11:50pm

I watched someone shoot himself in the foot.

I LOLed.

Good times.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marktippman98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 12:50pm
ya my friend did that it was realli funny when i saw his face
(In Game) ok guys watch out one at 21 dorito and back middle one, one just made a move for the snake shoot em are you their shoot him at the snake.....(big pause looks back) omg are you jokin 3v1
KoolKidsKlan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Has a gerbil fetish and likes 2 share it

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KoolKidsKlan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 1:07pm

i went paintballing on friday with 4 of my buddies. and to make it fair we switched around the teams every game. And i forgot i was on my friend BRandin's team so i saw him run to a bunker and he poked his head out and I just blasted the crap out of him and he came out yelling at me.. lol after that i stuck with my old team. And after we had an experiment to see if the front (where my toes are) of my shoe would protect my toes if i shot straight down at them. And to make it a fair test i did it 4 times.. long story short- MY SHOE DIDNT PROTECT THEM. Then after- it was really dark out so we decided to have a free for all and it was just chaos- Sam (my friend) got shot lik 16 times on his legs and i got hit 5 times in the side of my head.. ahhah good times  my foot is still bruised and welted up.. cant move it too well.. lol

Edited by KoolKidsKlan

Paintball Grunt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paintball Grunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 4:01pm

haha^

on saturday i played woodsball with 2 other freinds. since we only had 3 ppl we played a free for all. me and my freind jacob were shooting each other forever then my freind barry comes and shoots at jacob. jacob gets him out and starts fireing at me again. during the hole game i shot jacob four time but they were all bouces. finaly he was sick of getting shot and called himself out. idk y they werent popping...

I'm not going to call the hospital, because you won't learn anything if I do.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KoolKidsKlan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 7:23pm
lol ^^ maybe crap paint or velocity too low

cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 7:44pm

Originally posted by Paintball Grunt Paintball Grunt wrote:

cdacda13 if i were u i wouldve helped my freind out and blown that refs face in.

i was kinda busy holding friend who got shot back. He started to go after the ref, and i didn't want the ref to start shooting again so i held him back.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marktippman98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 7:56pm
funny stories boys lol
select View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote select Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by cdacda13 cdacda13 wrote:

There are some stories that happened to me that are posted on pbreview.

It was the end of the day, and me and my buddies domanated the field, so everyone left and we were teh only ones there. (3 of us) So one of the ref decided to play with us to make it two on two. While we are walking on the field, his(the refs) cocker breaks, so its one on two (me vs. two friends) I ened up getting shot over 60 times. We played paint or pain.

Next game, i sat it out cuz i was in pain. The ref got his gun working and played 2 on 1 vs my friends. One of them ran out of paint and was walking off the field when the ref shot him 5 times in the back as he walked out.(This friend has angrer issues)

After the game, we were alll in the dead area, without our masks on. THe friend that got lit up, said something to the ref about him being *homosexual* for shooting him after he was out, the ref responded by saying, "here" and shot my friend 5 more times in the dead area, no masks on.

And the ref still works there.

I would of shot that moron 5 more times to.  He needs to keep his trap shut, he still could of played with out air or paint, whichever he ran out of, its call run up and ask for surrender.  Non the less, your friend needed to pipe down and that ref did it for him :D
borntopaint View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Likes to eat "Meat"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote borntopaint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 8:44pm
I was playing at night once.  It was about 3 in the morning.  We were playing a massive game of capture the flag.  We had 3 teams.  the game had been going since about midnight.  My team already had one flag.  The first team to get all 3 flags wins.  I was walking with one kid and we got ambushed.  He got out but I managed to get away.  I go to the team we beat first and got them to come with me to go get the other team.  It was about 6 - 3.  90% of my team had semi-auto guns.  The team we were playing against had 1.  (my team was the 6)  We walked right into another trap and the whole team got destroyed.   And now the scary part.  I was having a major problem with my mask fogging up and on top of that it was pitch black everywhere.  So when we walked into the trap I didn't have my mask on.  I was shot an inch below my eye from 4-5 feet away.  DONT TAKE YOUR MASK OFF DURING A GAME OF PAINTBALL.

"I normally refrain from conversation during gestation."

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marktippman98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 8:50pm
haha
kiolia View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
My Rainmaker will make it ... well, rain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiolia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2005 at 9:17am
At a three-man tourney this january I shot everyone that went out. I shot one of their guys out of his bunker, then shot my teammate in the snake as he was was getting bunkered (shot the guy bunkering him too)...bunkered the guy in the snake again while he was arguing with the ref...then looked up to see other team guy #3 running full-speed at me, and shot him. I thought that was cool.

s'right, I do a webcomic and I update it like every two months. go go!
Dawrr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dawrr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2005 at 9:33am

PERFECT!!!

Just last Wednesday, I played a game with about 5 other friends...

The friend I knew the best, Kyle, just got a Pirhana E-Force SRT.  It was kinda nice.  My A-5 owned the place, though.  He and I were on a team (autos vs semis). 

It was a fully souped up A-5 and a Pirhana SRT vs

PMI Black Maxx, Spyder Rodeo, Spyder TLX, and a Tippmann 98

So, Kyle and I went out first.  I told him to hide under a rock and shoot whoever walks by.  I would hide behind him about 50 feet back under a log.  Simple plan, right?  He ambushes them and I pick out the rest with a suprise attack! 

Well, well, well...  It didn't work.  Kyle shot one ball and then his hopper jammed (VL).  So he was automattically out when he was pelted in all directions.  Then, one little spaz noticed me running down the hill.  He shot about 4 shots at me, missing horribly.  I mean, this kid couldn't hit me if I was 2 feet away!  So, I turned and shot about 15 rounds at him, (intimidation fire).  One nailed him in the mask and he fell down.  3 to go...

The third one came at me fast.  He ran like crazy, but somehow he had some great shots.  Then it happened...  I got smacked in the neck.  OUCH...  It didn't break!!! So I ran on.   I shimmied down a banking in the woods until I got impaled by a broken tree.  It tore my arm a new one!  I bled a little, but it was nothing really...  Just hurt alot.  So this kid runs down the hill and then...  POP  POP  POP  POW!!  He's out of ammo!! 

So then, my little buddy from before, he comes back and fires at me!!!  He still had the big yellow splat on his mask.  I felt bad for this kid as I raised my gun and fired about 5 shots.  Only one missed the target.  He fell and dropped his gun.  I knew that would be the last of him. 

Up until this point, I was playing rookies.  Now it was time for the two experienced ones to chase me. 

It was John and his friend Ryan.  They were crazy at Paintball.  I knew it wouldn't be easy.  I had about 3/4 of a hopper of paint, and no pods.  (no pod games).  I walked up the hill carefully.  I heard a few light pops off in the distance.  Then, I saw little speks of paint flitter around me.  I ran like crazy up that hill, diving behind a rock at the top.  John came around that corner firing some well placed rounds.  If I moved, I would have been hit.  So, I crawled.  As John's attention was diverted by 5 or 6 rounds I shot at him, I quickly crawled to another heap of rocks.  I hid.  Then, Ryan came along.  He scanned the woods looking for me.  I froze.  I did my homework, and believe it or not, you have a better chance of standing still in the wide open than running in the hidden areas of the woods.  Ryan looked right past me and ran to John.  I was about 1/4 a mile away from the starting point now.  

So, I ran again to the large trees back up near the starting point.  Running, running, WHAP!!  I ran over a big log and fell.  The hopper fell off my gun and I lost about 50 or so rounds.  Then, the fire came again.  POP POP POP POP...  Splat, splat, splat, whap!!!  The last one hit the tree that I was standing behind and the splatter fogged my left eye on the mask.  Darn! They had me housed!  I shot a few rounds and somehow one bounced off a tree and the bulk of the splatter smacked Ryan in the chest!!  YES!! DOWN TO ONE!!

Where the heck did he go?  John was gone!!  I tried to stand perfectly still, but then I saw a visor pop up a little from behind a rock.  Then he fired.  HE FIRED AT MY PREVIOUS HIDING SPOT!  Knowing that I had the upper hand here, I sat silent, waiting for John to run out of paint. 

Crap!  He found me!  I ran quickly to the biggest tree I could find, waiting for a ball to hit me.  I heard a few paintballs smack the trees around me.  Then, I heard a few whistle by.  I put out my arm and whipped around a tree.  Now my other arm was cut up from the bark! 

Ok, I was hidden again, but John knew I was behind that huge White Pine.  I waited for him to shoot, because I was a bit disoriented from that spin to get behind the tree.  Then, I saw Ryan walk by.  I raised my gun at him, thinking he was John.  Ryan held his gun up like he was still playing.  They wore the same uniform too.  Then, John came up behind the tree and shot at Ryan!  oops!!

I ran like crazy to get away from him!  He was like 10 feet away!  He saw me and ran after me.  He didn't fire, though. 

I ran until my lungs hurt.  Then, I dove behind another big log.  I shot every last paintball I had.  Oops!  Missed.  I did get him to duck though.  I realized that I was right back where I spilled before.  I scooped up a few paintballs and saw an incredible 2 paintballs still left in my hopper.  OK I wasn't out all the way.  Now I had about 30 or 40.  Just enough to cover the cyclone feed on my A-5.  Then, John whipped out from behind a tree and WHAP!

He fell and we both walked back to the starting point.  I raised my mask in victory! 

My team-mate was astonished that I took out 4 guys alone!  The truth was, I only took out 3.  One lost ammo.  One got confused, one was just plain unlucky, and one was a true challenge.  All in all, my little feat was part luck and part skill.  The rest of the day went pretty good for me too.  I got hit about 7 times.  Nothing broke though.  All bad angles... 

I hope you enjoyed my story.  (I hope I can do it again!)

Bye for now---

Dawrr

ClapClapClapClap

Smart Parts Shocker SFT Vision
PE 48/3k
All-Am. 14" Barrel
Q-loader kit
Eggy2 Z-boarded
NDZ V3 He Bolt
34 bps

A-5, E-gripped
WAS board to come
16" Werks
JC F/X Stock
Q-loader
30 bps
crazy_dave View Drop Down
Strike 2, Filter Dodging.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazy_dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2005 at 10:57am
Originally posted by Dawrr Dawrr wrote:

PERFECT!!!

Just last Wednesday, I played a game with about 5 other
friends...

The friend I knew the best, Kyle, just got a Pirhana E-Force
SRT.╩ It was kinda nice.╩ My A-5 owned the place, though.╩ He
and I were on a team (autos vs semis).╩

It was a fully souped up A-5 and a Pirhana SRT vs

PMI Black Maxx, Spyder Rodeo, Spyder TLX, and a
Tippmann 98

So, Kyle and I went out first.╩ I told him to hide under a rock
and shoot whoever walks by.╩ I would hide behind him about
50 feet back under a log.╩ Simple plan, right?╩ He ambushes
them and I pick out the rest with a suprise attack!╩

Well, well, well...╩ It didn't work.╩╩Kyle shot one ball and then
his hopper jammed (VL).╩ So he was automattically out when
he was pelted in all directions.╩ Then, one little spaz noticed me
running down the hill.╩ He shot about 4 shots at me, missing
horribly.╩ I mean, this kid couldn't hit me if I was 2 feet away!╩
So, I turned and shot about 15 rounds at him, (intimidation fire).╩
One nailed him in the mask and he fell down.╩ 3 to go...

The third one came at me fast.╩ He ran like crazy, but
somehow he had some great shots.╩ Then it happened...╩ I got
smacked in the neck.╩ OUCH...╩ It didn't break!!! So I ran on.╩╩ I
shimmied down a banking in the woods until I got impaled by a
broken tree.╩ It tore my arm a new one!╩ I bled a little, but it was
nothing really...╩ Just hurt alot.╩ So this kid runs down the hill
and then...╩ POP╩ POP╩ POP╩ POW!!╩ He's out of ammo!!╩

So then, my little buddy from before, he comes back and fires
at me!!!╩ He still had the big yellow splat on his mask.╩ I felt bad
for this kid as I raised my gun and fired about 5 shots.╩ Only one
missed the target.╩ He fell and dropped his gun.╩ I knew that
would be the last of him.╩

Up until this point, I was playing rookies.╩ Now it was time for
the two experienced ones to chase me.╩

It was John and his friend Ryan.╩ They were crazy at
Paintball.╩ I knew it wouldn't be easy.╩ I had about 3/4 of a
hopper of paint, and no pods.╩ (no pod games).╩ I walked up the
hill carefully.╩ I heard a few light pops off in the distance.╩ Then,
I saw little speks of paint flitter around me.╩ I ran like crazy up
that hill, diving behind a rock at the top.╩ John came around that
corner firing some well placed╩rounds.╩ If I moved, I would have
been hit.╩ So, I crawled.╩╩As John's attention was diverted by 5
or 6 rounds I shot at him, I quickly crawled to another heap of
rocks.╩ I hid.╩ Then, Ryan came along.╩ He╩scanned the woods
looking for me.╩ I froze.╩ I╩did my homework, and believe it or
not, you have a better chance of standing still in the wide open
than running in the hidden areas of the woods.╩ Ryan looked
right past me and ran to John.╩ I was about 1/4╩a mile away
from the starting point now.╩╩

╩ So, I ran again to the large trees back up near the starting
point.╩ Running, running, WHAP!!╩ I ran over a big log and fell.╩
The hopper fell off my gun and I lost about 50 or so rounds.╩
Then, the fire came again.╩ POP POP POP POP...╩ Splat, splat,
splat, whap!!!╩ The last one hit the tree that I was standing
behind and the splatter fogged my left eye on the mask.╩ Darn!
They had me housed!╩ I shot a few rounds and somehow one
bounced off a tree and the bulk of the splatter smacked Ryan in
the chest!!╩ YES!! DOWN TO ONE!!

Where the heck did he go?╩ John was gone!!╩ I tried to stand
perfectly still, but then I saw a visor pop up a little from behind a
rock.╩ Then he fired.╩ HE FIRED AT MY PREVIOUS HIDING
SPOT!╩ Knowing that I had the upper hand here, I sat silent,
waiting for John to run out of paint.╩

Crap!╩ He found me!╩ I ran quickly to the biggest tree I could
find, waiting for a ball to hit me.╩ I heard a few paintballs smack
the trees around me.╩ Then, I heard a few whistle by.╩ I put out
my arm and whipped around a tree.╩ Now my other arm was cut
up from the bark!╩

Ok, I was hidden again, but John knew I was behind that
huge White Pine.╩ I waited for him to shoot, because I was a bit
disoriented from that spin to get behind the tree.╩ Then, I saw
Ryan walk by.╩ I raised my gun at him, thinking he was John.╩
Ryan held his gun up like he was still playing.╩ They wore the
same uniform too.╩ Then, John came up behind the tree and
shot at╩Ryan!╩ oops!!

I ran like crazy to get away from him!╩ He was like 10 feet
away!╩ He saw me and ran after me.╩ He didn't fire, though.╩

I ran until my lungs hurt.╩ Then, I dove behind another big
log.╩ I shot every last paintball I had.╩ Oops!╩ Missed.╩ I did get
him to duck though.╩ I realized that I was right back where I
spilled before.╩ I scooped up a few paintballs and saw an
incredible 2 paintballs still left in my hopper.╩ OK I wasn't out all
the way.╩ Now I had about 30 or 40.╩ Just enough to cover the
cyclone feed on my A-5.╩ Then, John whipped out from╩behind
a tree and WHAP!

He fell and we both walked back to the╩starting point.╩ I
raised my mask in victory!╩

My team-mate was astonished that I took out 4 guys alone!╩
The truth was, I╩only took out 3.╩ One lost ammo.╩ One got
confused, one was just plain unlucky, and one was a true
challenge.╩ All in all,╩my little feat was part luck and part
skill.╩╩The rest of the day╩went pretty good for me too.╩ I got╩hit
about 7 times.╩ Nothing broke though.╩ All bad angles...╩

I hope you enjoyed my story.╩ (I hope I╩can do it again!)

Bye for now---

Dawrr

smileys/smiley32.gif">onclick="AddSmileyIcon'smileys/smiley3 2.gif'" alt=Clap http://
www.tippmann.com/players/forum/wwf77a/smileys/
smiley32.gif">"AddSmileyIcon'smileys/smiley32.gif'" alt=Clap http://
smiley32.gif">

that should be published!

i got one of my own...

i posted this before just in case you think it sounds familiar...

5 on 5 hopper game...

this was like two years ago... first time EVER paintballing
instantly fell in love with the sport...anyways...it was 5 on 5 and i
really didnt get anyone out i dont think, i dont know i dont fully
remember you will know why i dont rememberin about
aminute....it was more toward the end of the game, and it was
all of a sudden one on one, me and my friend Neal, well he
was about 50 or so feet away and he had a nice gun i dont
remember what he had but it was nice!!!...well it was one on
one we where shooting at eachother back and forth back and
foth bang bang i miss he shoots at me he misses...well he kept
shooting and shooting and shooting, well i GUESS i attempted
to dive, and i got SMOKED!!! right on the head...
I
GOT
KNOCKED
THE
**edited**
OUT

haha all i remember was waking up with a couple of my
buddies hovering over me and my mask was off and my eyes
where teared up, and i was laying on the floor llike if i where
dea...so Neal omes over laughing his white ass off, hes all like
HAHAHA i smoked you right in the head...im like I KNOW
DUMBASS I CAN FEEL IT , and i get up im all dizzyt and i
feel like i have a hangover or something, and i didnt play again
that day tho.

story number two...it isnt funny it shows skill , that
same day...this was two games before this one i just talked
about....after watching Neals dad bunker my friends while i was
sitting in the sidelines, i was inspired to kick some serious
ass!!!....so i played the next game and i ran up SMOKED this kid
named Andrew, NEALS DAD, and Neal...i felt like i where
king...game over []D |_| |\| K $
Real guns have gills.
armed_future View Drop Down
Instant Guesting....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armed_future Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2005 at 12:56pm

Hey crazy dave, that happened to my bro lol! Except he tripped into a hole and rolled into the creek next to our field before we could stop him we were laughing so hard!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marktippman98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2005 at 3:33pm
lol funny stories
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KoolKidsKlan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2005 at 3:51pm
LOL u got knocked out..

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KoolKidsKlan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2005 at 3:56pm

I got another one too. Lol me and my friend Ryan were on a team with his brother . And he had these other kids with him and they all folowed him so we tried to sneak around them all and then "SNAP OWW OWW OWW" Ryan fell down a little creak river thing and he coudnt get up his leg was stuck and then all the other kids on his bros team (including his bro) and they totaly pelted his back up.. He was like sobbin lol and he had at least 30 welts on his back!! i was laughing so much i put my gun down and they got me

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic