Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

people with a ION please come

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
zombieman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zombieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: people with a ION please come
    Posted: 20 April 2005 at 4:38pm

i have a ion and was wondering (because im stupid and have looked in the manuel) how do u turn on ramping and when i turn my eyes on with a ball in it it just blinks really fast and i cant just get it to blink once with eyes on

My setup
Red ion
Red system x drop
Red New designz trigger
Red q lock feed neck
68/45 crossfire blue
eggy
Soon to Come
Element Ion Body and Frame
Liquid3 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Bigots & Bibles ROCK MY WORLD!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liquid3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 9:12pm

Hello, I don't own an Ion but if you go to www.zdspb.com there is a full run down on the modes with videos and a troubleshooting guide. The gray button in the grip changes the led red or yellow and flashes in diff patterns to let you know what mode its in. I do have a Nerve and SP sets them so if it won't flash slow it's senseing a jam or garbage on the eye. Clean the eyes with a q-tip and some alcohol ever so gently and retry. Also next time this should have went in the Maint. and Repair section, Thanks

Edited by Liquid3
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic