Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

wow... discrimination at its finest

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Bugg View Drop Down
One screw up and all screen names go

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

neither fornicators
unless i'mw rong, forunications means sex.. sex means reproduce, God doesn't want us to reproduce
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 3:28pm

Originally posted by Bugg Bugg wrote:

neither fornicators
unless i'mw rong, forunications means sex.. sex means reproduce, God doesn't want us to reproduce

I'm trying to help you here, Bugg:

If you had taken 15 seconds to look up fornication before making this post you would know what it means, and you would know that your post is silly, and you would avoid looking like an idiot.

So many of your posts could be avoided by simply thinking for a minute, or visiting google/dictionary/other resource, before typing.

When you spout off without checking first you end up looking bad, and people make fun of you.

Open book before mouth.

Ejp414 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ejp414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by *Stealth* *Stealth* wrote:

Your not a hardcore christian if your homosexual anyway, So I dont see where the problem is...

Wrong.

bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 3:33pm

Originally posted by Bugg Bugg wrote:

neither fornicators
in like the 1800's was a group called "shakers" and they were agaisnt any interaction with the opposite sex even ahd seperate doors and stairs for ech sex

Edited by bravecoward
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 3:37pm
There are still (a few) Shakers around...
soonerdude05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soonerdude05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 4:44pm

The words of Paul - hardly the words of God.  But, be that as it may.

2 Timothy 3:16   "All scripture is given by inspiration of God and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness."

Hmmm... I guess the words of Paul do matter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soonerdude05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 5:02pm
[QUOTE=warlord88]LEVITICUS 18-22 " Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind:it is abomintion."

LEVITICUS 20-13 " If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with woman, both of them have commtitted an abomintion: They shall surely be put to death; their blood SHALL BE upon them."

this pretty much says it in a nutshell i think.[/QUOTE

That's Old Testament. New Testament is what tells us what we are supposed to do. The old laws have been done away with. They were replaced with the new laws when Christ died.

Anyway this should help some:
Romans 1:26-27    "For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:"
    "And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust toward one another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and recieving in themselves that recompence of their error which was due."
warlord88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warlord88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 5:08pm
the bottom line i do not believe that is right. call me a bigot or whatever it's just the way i am. i don't base this on the bible either, you asked for chapters and verses and i gave them to you. i base it on simple evolution. Here it goes MAN+MAN= the end of mankind. now the same is true when you take WOMAN+WOMAN= you know what the answer is? the same thing. it just goes against the natural order of life itself.
A-5
E-grip
J&J 14 in. 2 piece ceramic
16 in. smart part progressive tough coat finish
8 in. lapco
centerflag 68/3000 HPA
AKA sidewinder
JCS adjustable blade trigger

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soonerdude05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 5:20pm
I agree with the man+man= end of mankind and same for women cuz that is pretty obvious too anyway
Hitman View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Why yes, I am JUST THAT cool, thx...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hitman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 5:42pm
... I wouldn't worry about it ending mankind ...
[IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4874/stellatn8.jpg">

TruePaintballer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Spam 11-19

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TruePaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 5:52pm
i would approve the club
Outlaws
*Sponsors*
Abrika

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soonerdude05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by Hitman Hitman wrote:

... I wouldn't worry about it ending mankind ...

Well I'm not too worried about mankind being ended by that. It would take everyone sharing those feelings and I know I at least never will.
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by WGP guy WGP guy wrote:

Well, why can't they do that?  **edited** people don't belong in a club like that.  If they don't wont **edited** people in their club, they have a right to not have them in it.  I personally wouldn't want a **edited** person in a club like that.

why not?  what if they're religious and want to join in on practicing their faith? 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 9:55pm

Originally posted by warlord88 warlord88 wrote:

i base it on simple evolution. Here it goes MAN+MAN= the end of mankind. now the same is true when you take WOMAN+WOMAN= you know what the answer is? the same thing. it just goes against the natural order of life itself.

Assuming you are talking about biological evolution, then you are twice wrong.

Evolution carries no moral imperative - it can't.  Evolution just IS - it has nothing to do with "should".  That is a meaningless connection.

And even if evolution did have some moral relevance, you would be unfounded in your view that evolution is somehow "against" homosexuality.  Your "the species will die out" argument is simplistic and not consistent with evolutionary theory.

So - you say you are not basing your view on the Bible.  Your claim that your view is supported by "evolution" is incorrect.  Maybe it's time to change your view?

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 9:56pm
BTW, procarb - this is at MSOE?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 9:58pm
yes sir it is.... a very conservative campus...

btw... you should go to sam's big game!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 10:00pm
Not a big fan of Sam's...   too much cheating for me (at least last time I played there).  I do go to Dave's scenario games when I can, though.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 10:03pm
ah... well ya could at least come and hang out with a bunch of us... free to play... i'll throw ya some paint if you wanna play with a pump...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 10:05pm
lol - when is it again?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 10:06pm
April 30th and may 1st... i'll prolly only be there for sat. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic