Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

wow... discrimination at its finest

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 12:53pm

Originally posted by warlord88 warlord88 wrote:

LEVITICUS 18-22 " Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind:it is abomintion.

That is certainly the most commonly cited reference.  Here are my questions:

1.  "lie with" - How do you know this means sex?  Maybe it means sleepover?  And if it means sex, what kind of sex (there are different kinds...)?  And if it means sex, what about kissing and holding hands?  If kissing isn't adultery, then perhaps two men kissing isn't "lieing with"?  Is it an abomination to hug your buddy?  Seems like there is a lot of extrapolation going on here...

2.  What about lesbians?

B_Wet A-5 View Drop Down
im luvin my pecs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B_Wet A-5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 12:57pm
  • no sex
  • no beer

what find of club is this

I need smallers sigs.
AVIATOR GANG
warlord88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warlord88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 12:58pm
if you don't believe thats find with me, i read it the way i do, you read it your way. i happen to agree with the fact that it means "sex with".
A-5
E-grip
J&J 14 in. 2 piece ceramic
16 in. smart part progressive tough coat finish
8 in. lapco
centerflag 68/3000 HPA
AKA sidewinder
JCS adjustable blade trigger
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 1:01pm
Boy, from the looks of it, this is an exciting club to join....

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 1:02pm

So two guys kissing is ok, then.  Good to know.

And no problem with lesbians.  Also good to know.

But I don't think the point of the Bible is that you get to read it "your way" - I think you have to read it "God's way".

warlord88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warlord88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 1:08pm
ROMANS 1-24 " Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves. "

1 CORINTHIANS 6:9-10 "Know ye not the unrighteous shall not inherit the kinggdom of God? Be not decieved; neither fornicators, nor adulterers, nor effeinate, nor abusers of themselves of with mankind, Nor thieves, nor extortioners, shall inherit the knigdom of God."

here are 2 more for you to chew on.
A-5
E-grip
8 in. lapco
centerflag 68/3000 HPA
AKA sidewinder
WGP guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Quoted F and S bomb.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 1:09pm
Well, why can't they do that?  **edited** people don't belong in a club like that.  If they don't wont **edited** people in their club, they have a right to not have them in it.  I personally wouldn't want a **edited** person in a club like that.
warlord88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warlord88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 1:10pm
So two guys kissing is ok, then. Good to know

its not asin to kiss your father, brother, son, nephew, cousin, grandfather. should i go on with that meaning?
A-5
E-grip
8 in. lapco
centerflag 68/3000 HPA
AKA sidewinder
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 1:19pm
And to think breeder are invited to join the nonbreeder's clubs at other college campuses.

I would apply and swear all over the application.

Maybe the GLTA Chapter on your campus should challenge them to a pillow fight.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 1:30pm

The words of Paul - hardly the words of God.  But, be that as it may.

Originally posted by warlord88 warlord88 wrote:

ROMANS 1-24 " Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves. "

Uselessly vague.

Quote 1 CORINTHIANS 6:9-10 "Know ye not the unrighteous shall not inherit the kinggdom of God? Be not decieved; neither fornicators, nor adulterers, nor effeinate, nor abusers of themselves of with mankind, Nor thieves, nor extortioners, shall inherit the knigdom of God." 

"Effeminate" is translated differently in different versions, but going with yours - does that mean that bears are ok, it's just the drag queens that are in trouble?

And I will take from your other post that it is in fact ok for two guys to cuddle, hug, kiss, make out, gaze lovingly into each others' eyes, whisper sweet nothings, so long as they do it without a lisp.  Not sure where oral sex falls - the Bible doesn't mention that.

BTW - isn't it physically impossible for a man to "lie with a man as with a woman"?

I'm sorry - if this "law" were drafted by Congress, it would be thrown out by the courts as too vague.  I don't see how anybody can base their beliefs on this.  Justify their existing prejudices, yes.  But use this as a foundation?  Shouldn't be done.

Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

cuddle, hug, kiss, make out, gaze lovingly into each others' eyes, whisper sweet nothings, so long as they do it without a lisp. 

Ok Clark, now I am a wee bit disturbed.

oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 1:41pm
join it and then bring it down or something.
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 1:42pm
You forgot grope, tickle, spank, caress, stroke, lick, and fondle.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 1:43pm

Originally posted by oreomann33 oreomann33 wrote:

join it and then bring it down or something.

Better yet - have a bunch of closeted homosexuals join, and then come out loudly and publicly...     :)

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 1:44pm

Oooooh, spank - Good to know that tying up my loverboy and spanking him is not forbidden by the Bible.  Good catch, Hades.

Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 1:46pm
Horsey outfit, tonight?

Back to work for me... :I

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 1:47pm

Mmm....   Horsey outfit...    Gotta go look for it now...

Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 1:52pm

Originally posted by Hades Hades wrote:

You forgot grope, tickle, spank, caress, stroke, lick, and fondle.

Ahh yes....some of my favorites.

Hitman View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Why yes, I am JUST THAT cool, thx...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hitman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 2:41pm
This is my kind of party.

The Bible is full of vagueness, that is why their are so many branches of Christianity.
[IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4874/stellatn8.jpg">

Monk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 3:13pm
That club = nerd fest.
/\ /\ \/ \/ < > < > B A START
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic