Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

regulator?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fatverygood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatverygood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: regulator?
    Posted: 19 April 2005 at 9:07pm
what exactly will a regulator do for my a-5? is it worth the buy? what does it do? help plz :(
A-5 08 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

The mob rules!!! Get the pitchforks!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2005 at 9:15pm
It regulates the output pressure of the gas going into your marker. It depends on if you have co2 or HPA, it will basically do the same thing iof you get the right regulator. (i.e. PalmerS Stabilizer)I would say it is worth the buy. It will help stabilize your airflow, so you don't get velocity spikes, especially with co2.
Liquid3 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Bigots & Bibles ROCK MY WORLD!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liquid3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2005 at 9:18pm
Hi, A reg. allows you to exactly control the air press. going to the gun. which helps air efficiency, shot to shot FPS (feet per second)consistancy, ect... Especially if you have a Low Press. Kit on your gun. If you are running Co2 you would be better off to get an expansion chamber or a stabilizer (Co2 reg.). Most standard regs won't handle Co2.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic