Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What Should I do?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forsaken View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Forsaken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What Should I do?
    Posted: 19 April 2005 at 6:01pm

I had two 98 Customs, I sold one on ebay and i was wondering if i should sell the other? I want to get the BT-16 Tactical.........plz help

I am Forsaken. No one knows of me. I am the one without a name.
Stiffler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stiffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2005 at 6:06pm
i would not reccomend getting the bt-16 tactical...its not nearly as reliable as the 98 custom u have now and besides its not nearly upgradable...so my advice to u is to upgrade ur 98c or save up and buy a quality electro-phenumatic marker
cool_and1_balla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cool_and1_balla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2005 at 6:12pm
well i agree that you should not sell your other gun because that gun that you have is perty good plus you up graded it and i think that you should not sell itClap
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2005 at 6:16pm
now before i get flamed or disregarded, i love my tippy, but i too am getting rid of it

how much did you get for your first one? and if you can get a decent price for the second one, try and get an Ion or a B2k4 w/ PDS
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Stiffler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stiffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2005 at 6:22pm
^^c thats exactly what im doing right now, stopped putting money into upgrades for my 98c and just saving up to get an better,faster,electric marker such as the b2k4 or karnivor...but i like my 98c so much that i couldnt stand to part with it, or other wise i'd prolly have a b2k4
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic