FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Illegal immigrants

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2005 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by Hades Hades wrote:

You break the law every day.

I am sure if I were to follow you home, I could find you violanting a traffic law.

There is hardly a soul upon this earth that has never broken the law.

Most are just lucky enough not to get caught. The seriousness of the law that is being broken is also looked upon.

Most will agree that walking across a border without a document signed isnt that big of a deal.

Course i do. I go a steady 45 MPH whenever i drive, unless there is snow or its a school district or neihborhood. Its not so much people comming over, its that they are undocumented. They have no liscence no nothing. Ive been in an accident with an illeagle, she was korean and very shaken. There are a lot of problems that come from not being documented. Something needs to be done.
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2005 at 12:18pm
Many citezens dont drive without liscences.

What are the problems that come from being undocumented? They cant get a drivers liscence, big whoop?

Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2005 at 2:03pm

Where is the mute button on this forum? I sure can use it.

Seriously.
I have lost all hope for some forumers just because of this thread. It really makes you think.

pb125 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 language strike, 10/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pb125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2005 at 4:03pm

Originally posted by Cedric Cedric wrote:

Where is the mute button on this forum? I sure can use it.

Seriously.
I have lost all hope for some forumers just because of this thread. It really makes you think.

Same here.

-me

WGP guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Quoted F and S bomb.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2005 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by B_Wet A-5 B_Wet A-5 wrote:

Originally posted by pb125 pb125 wrote:

Originally posted by WGP guy WGP guy wrote:

I was wondering what you opinion on illegal immigrants was and how we fix the problem.  First of all, they are ruining our economy.  $50,000,000,000 of wages made by illegal immigrants is sent to Mexico.  This is hurting the economy.  Prostitution, drug distribution, and gang activity is prominant among illegal immigrants.  A lot of times we try to deport them, Mexico won't let them back.

To fix this problem I propose:
  1. Amend the constitution to allow U.S. Forces to act in the United States (with presidential approval).
  2.  Give warning that lethal force will be used if any person crosses the border illegally.
  3. Set up military posts along the border, each one with at least one sniper team.
  4. On spotting illegals crossing the border, fire a warning shot.
  5. If vehicle does not stop or turn around, shoot to kill.

I know people on here are going to go crazy about this, but this is my point of view.  If people want into the country, then they should be forced to do it legally or be killed.

That seriously has to be THE most stupid thing i have ever heard, ever. These are people that arn't born privilaged(sp?) like we are, and they want to make a better life for themselves, so they come here and do the jobs that we won't do for little pay. And you say we should kill them?

And for all the people who say you clean your bathrooms, or you mow your lawns, step out of your own little world for one second and take a good look around.

Living where i do, in So cal, i see these people everyday.I feel bad for them because they try so hard to make a living, but they are struck down and giving crappy jobs, and you are sitting on your computer saying we should put a bullet in their heads?

I say let them do what they want, if i was in their shoes, i would be trying to do the exact same thing.

The only thing i hate about the forums is the extremely republican/conservative view.

-me

WGP u are a moron for an infinite amounts of reasons the first being u have no right to single out Mexicans, their are millions of immigrants in this country not just Mexicans and i bet you any Mexican you would propose so called "Bill" to would kick your ass.( i being one of them).

u have no idea how many people i have physically fought in High school defending my people, and i am proud to say i am mexican and as hard as we are workers, we are every bit as hard working in every aspect of life so u and any forumer have no right to try and put us down. 

I wasn't trying to single out Mexicans, but that seems to be the biggest population of illegal immigrants.  And that is really the only place where we can do something.  Other illegal immigrants come from the oceans or Canada.  Doing this on the Canadian border wouldn't really do anything except piss Canada off more.  And it would be hard to cover the sees.  And I have a Mexican friend at school (well maybe aqcuantance), I don't hate Mexicans, I am just not fond of illegal immigrants in general.

WGP guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Quoted F and S bomb.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2005 at 4:59pm
Alright, you guys have officially convinced me that a plan even close to mine sucks.  You have convinced me that illegals don't really hurt the economy, and that they help if anything.  I never really thought that they do the jobs that we would never do.  So, you guys have pursuaded me.
rancidpnk13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rancidpnk13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2005 at 5:03pm

Alright, you guys have officially convinced me that a plan even close
to mine sucks.  You have convinced me that illegals don't really
hurt the economy, and that they help if anything.  I never really
thought that they do the jobs that we would never do.  So, you
guys have pursuaded me.

is that a joke? cuz i dont think ive ever seen that happen haha
Hitman View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Why yes, I am JUST THAT cool, thx...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hitman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2005 at 5:05pm
I am to lazy to check if someone has already posted this picture or not, BUT here goes.

Good job WGP, the best part about debating is when someone realizes their views are flawed, and corrects them.

Edited by Hitman
[IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4874/stellatn8.jpg">

WGP guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Quoted F and S bomb.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2005 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by rancidpnk13 rancidpnk13 wrote:

Alright, you guys have officially convinced me that a plan even close
to mine sucks.  You have convinced me that illegals don't really
hurt the economy, and that they help if anything.  I never really
thought that they do the jobs that we would never do.  So, you
guys have pursuaded me.

is that a joke? cuz i dont think ive ever seen that happen haha

No, I'm serious.  I kinda wanted you guys to change my views because I thought up that plan in like 2 minutes after spending maybe 5 minutes thining about it.  I wanted to see what the majority thought.  And I never realized the help v. hinder part of it.
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2005 at 5:09pm
Stop exaggerating. You only spent 2 seconds thinking up the plan and the rest of the time was spent using the spell check button.

Bolt3 View Drop Down
What?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bolt3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2005 at 5:13pm
Man, your such a nerd.

You have no idea what your talking about.
<Removed sig for violation of Clause 4 of the New Sig Rules>
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2005 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by Bolt3 Bolt3 wrote:

Man, your such a nerd.
Wow.

rancidpnk13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rancidpnk13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2005 at 5:50pm
well that was certainitly intresting
Forsaken View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Forsaken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2005 at 6:20pm
dude, why cant they just stay on there side of the border!!! We'd all be better off without em'. they soop up piece of crap cars and think they are the best thing ever and then they steal our damn jobs! SCREW THEM!!!!!

Edited by Forsaken
I am Forsaken. No one knows of me. I am the one without a name.
borntopaint View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Likes to eat "Meat"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote borntopaint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2005 at 6:42pm
ok   you definately need to read the rest of the thread cuz you are going to be flamed for that   and if you can honestly tell me you want the jobs they take for the money they get paid then you need to reevaluate(sp?) your options  cuz if that is your opinion you have opportunities beyond your wildest dreams

"I normally refrain from conversation during gestation."
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2005 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by Forsaken Forsaken wrote:

dude, why cant they just stay on there side of the border!!! We'd all be better off without em'. they soop up piece of crap cars and think they are the best thing ever and then they steal our damn jobs! SCREW THEM!!!!!

No sir, I dont like you.
Forsaken View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Forsaken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 4:51pm

Originally posted by DBibeau855 DBibeau855 wrote:

No sir, I dont like you.

lol......thnx for letting me know.........and borntopaint i can be a bit irrational at times and i say weird things so dont mind me........what i was really trying to say was the illegals really arent helping us much.....why cant they come across the border legally? It just makes me wonder what is wrong with us for not trying to stop them.......See all of this would be fine if it werent for them coming over illegally.....they can come across our border legally if they wanted but they dont which is what i dont understand.........

Edited by Forsaken
I am Forsaken. No one knows of me. I am the one without a name.
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by DBibeau855 DBibeau855 wrote:

No sir, I dont like you.

Taking a look at your posts in this thread, I don't think you're any better than him.

MetallicaESPa5 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 4:54pm
So, this is a cool thread.

FREE THE MEXICANS!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic