FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Illegal immigrants

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Author
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2005 at 9:34pm
Not to mention I think every "Minute Man" that threatens the life of an immigrant should be arrested.
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2005 at 9:38pm
Where is the mute button on this forum? I sure can use it.

Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2005 at 9:39pm
It's under the "common sense only" button...just keep looking, it's around here somewhere.
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2005 at 9:52pm
Must be bed time. It got quiet very fast.

rockerdoode View Drop Down

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2005 at 10:20pm

Originally posted by HondaXR HondaXR wrote:

hell i wish I was a border patrol...my motto would be "if it aint White waste it"...

oh man, hahahahaha, i seriously laughed REALLY hard when i read that...jesus that was funny.

About the whole illegal thing...ship 'em off...screw up your own country, not ours.

"According to Sue Johanson, theres nothing that can increase your manhood, trust me I've already looked into it for myself." -Zata
636andy636 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Posting While Intoxicated

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 636andy636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2005 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by WGP guy WGP guy wrote:

Originally posted by Hades Hades wrote:

Originally posted by Tae Kwon Do Tae Kwon Do wrote:

So we owned this land when we got to it?

Havent you heard? Americans own the world and get to do whatever they want. God said so.

More like, our Armed Forces and Strategic Air Command (with our Nuclear Arsenal) said so. 

OMG USA has nuclear wepons. LETS INVADE !!! and arrest george W bush!
nouseforaname wrote:
oh good, a mech gun with eye covers and a rippoff Jackel frame ... ANS - "Stealing ideas since teh begining"

pb125 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 language strike, 10/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pb125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2005 at 10:53pm

I was wondering what you opinion on illegal immigrants was and how we fix the problem.  First of all, they are ruining our economy.  $50,000,000,000 of wages made by illegal immigrants is sent to Mexico.  This is hurting the economy.  Prostitution, drug distribution, and gang activity is prominant among illegal immigrants.  A lot of times we try to deport them, Mexico won't let them back.

To fix this problem I propose:
  1. Amend the constitution to allow U.S. Forces to act in the United States (with presidential approval).
  2.  Give warning that lethal force will be used if any person crosses the border illegally.
  3. Set up military posts along the border, each one with at least one sniper team.
  4. On spotting illegals crossing the border, fire a warning shot.
  5. If vehicle does not stop or turn around, shoot to kill.

I know people on here are going to go crazy about this, but this is my point of view.  If people want into the country, then they should be forced to do it legally or be killed.

That seriously has to be THE most stupid thing i have ever heard, ever. These are people that arn't born privilaged(sp?) like we are, and they want to make a better life for themselves, so they come here and do the jobs that we won't do for little pay. And you say we should kill them?

And for all the people who say you clean your bathrooms, or you mow your lawns, step out of your own little world for one second and take a good look around.

Living where i do, in So cal, i see these people everyday.I feel bad for them because they try so hard to make a living, but they are struck down and giving crappy jobs, and you are sitting on your computer saying we should put a bullet in their heads?

I say let them do what they want, if i was in their shoes, i would be trying to do the exact same thing.

The only thing i hate about the forums is the extremely republican/conservative view.

-me

636andy636 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Posting While Intoxicated

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 636andy636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2005 at 11:37pm

.  $50,000,000,000 of wages made by illegal immigrants is
sent to Mexico. 

dude thos people are also working for the money

how much money was sent to the tsuanmi relife fund? thats going to help people right? the money these people are making is going to help there familys in mexico
nouseforaname wrote:
oh good, a mech gun with eye covers and a rippoff Jackel frame ... ANS - "Stealing ideas since teh begining"

rockerdoode View Drop Down

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2005 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by pb125 pb125 wrote:

These are people that arn't born privilaged(sp?) like we are, and they want to make a better life for themselves, so they come here and do the jobs that we won't do for little pay. And you say we should kill them?

The only thing i hate about the forums is the extremely republican/conservative view.

-me

yeah, i think thats pretty much what hes saying...i mean, he already said that like, seven pages ago...

to the second thing though, i'll have to agree with you.

"According to Sue Johanson, theres nothing that can increase your manhood, trust me I've already looked into it for myself." -Zata
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2005 at 11:42pm

They aren't screwing up a country, that's just what your parents are telling you.

I say pay them the same wages, then it'll really show who will work the hardest.

Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2005 at 12:15am

I'll prove my point some more...

You want to stop illegal immigration?  Easy.  Don't shoot the immigrants - shoot the people who hire them.

If hiring an illegal immigrant carried 15-20 hard time, the labor market would dry up instantly, and there would be much less reason for people to come here illegally.

So why don't we do that?  Because illegal immigration is GOOD for the economy.  Big business and small business alike love illegal immigrants.

Claims that illegal immigrants are "ruining our economy" are at best unfounded, and mostly outright false.

CYoungGunA-5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CYoungGunA-5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2005 at 7:14am
I live in North Carolina so all the freakin mexicans(or spanish americans is wut there callin em' now) are about all we got to farm for us up here.Freakin Mexicans are the best Freakin workers i've ever seen. They can't really speak english so they don't know how to object when they're told to go do sumtin.
A-5
E-Grip
GTA Double Trigger
GTA Expansion Chamber
J&J Ceramic 12" barrel
COMING SOON:
Flatline
Car Stock
Remote Coil
Sammy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2005 at 7:36am

I was wondering what you opinion on illegal immigrants was and how we fix the problem. First of all, they are ruining our economy. $50,000,000,000 of wages made by illegal immigrants is sent to Mexico. This is hurting the economy. Prostitution, drug distribution, and gang activity is prominant among illegal immigrants. A lot of times we try to deport them, Mexico won't let them back.To fix this problem I propose:

1. Amend the constitution to allow U.S. Forces to act in the United States (with presidential approval).
  2. Give warning that lethal force will be used if any person crosses the border illegally.
  3. Set up military posts along the border, each one with at least one sniper team.

I know people on here are going to go crazy about this, but this is my point of view. If people want into the country, then they should be forced to do it legally or be killed.

That seriously has to be THE most stupid thing i have ever heard, ever. These are people that arn't born privilaged(sp?) like we are, and they want to make a better life for themselves, so they come here and do the jobs that we won't do for little pay. And you say we should kill them?

And for all the people who say you clean your bathrooms, or you mow your lawns, step out of your own little world for one second and take a good look around.

Living where i do, in So cal, i see these people everyday.I feel bad for them because they try so hard to make a living, but they are struck down and giving crappy jobs, and you are sitting on your computer saying we should put a bullet in their heads?

I say let them do what they want, if i was in their shoes, i would be trying to do the exact same thing.

-me

That has to be the best post you have ever made. Two thumbs up
rancidpnk13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rancidpnk13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2005 at 9:32am
Originally posted by CYoungGunA-5 CYoungGunA-5 wrote:

I live in North Carolina so all the freakin mexicans(or spanish americans is wut there callin em' now) are about all we got to farm for us up here.Freakin Mexicans are the best Freakin workers i've ever seen. They can't really speak english so they don't know how to object when they're told to go do sumtin.

Um..You're attempt at a compliment was cute, but that was pretty much an ignorant post. Just because they don't speak much English doesn't mean they don't know when they are being fed bulls*** work to do. But some people put their families first.
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2005 at 9:44am
Everyone deserves a chance, and until our country respects that ideal and makes it easier for people to immigrate here, then I say let them flood over any way they can.
borntopaint View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Likes to eat "Meat"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote borntopaint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2005 at 9:48am
I do agree w. wgp guy on some of his points, but then I also agree with pb125.  Wgp guy is right, their entrance into this country should be controlled much more strictly, but the whole using lethal force against them was just shallow.  You have to consider the fact tha they are living the american dream more than many people who have been citizens all their lives.  Sitting around watching the TV waiting for their food stamps and social security checks while their 8 kids go commit felonies and get high.  Most of the illegal immagrant are working hard, supporting a family and living in freedom.  I think the best solution would be that they make some parts of naturalization (becoming a citizen) easier and some parts a little more challenging.  For instance, it takes forever for the process to be complete, they have to live here steady for 5 years work during that period etc.  Shorten the time period, with a shorter amount of time and a more organized system the illegal immagrant count starts going down and the new citizen count goes up.  But I also think the test they have to take should be harder.  I think they should be required to speak fluent english, and you may argue that they are, but i promise you  many of the people I know receiving citizenship speak just enough to pass the test.  There that is my opinion, which has changed dramatically over the years.  A couple of years ago I would not only agree w. WGP guy on all his points, but i'd go get a gun and help out.  But w. maturity it has started to make a little more sense.

"I normally refrain from conversation during gestation."
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2005 at 9:50am
People have too many misconceptions about illegal immigrants. Some people believe that they are all on welfare, which is impossible. These people are not coming over to be lazy, and people who believe that are simply ignorant.
B_Wet A-5 View Drop Down
im luvin my pecs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B_Wet A-5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2005 at 9:58am

I was wondering what you opinion on illegal immigrants was and how we fix the problem.  First of all, they are ruining our economy.  $50,000,000,000 of wages made by illegal immigrants is sent to Mexico.  This is hurting the economy.  Prostitution, drug distribution, and gang activity is prominant among illegal immigrants.  A lot of times we try to deport them, Mexico won't let them back.

To fix this problem I propose:
  2.  Give warning that lethal force will be used if any person crosses the border illegally.

I know people on here are going to go crazy about this, but this is my point of view.  If people want into the country, then they should be forced to do it legally or be killed.

-me

WGP u are a moron for an infinite amounts of reasons the first being u have no right to single out Mexicans, their are millions of immigrants in this country not just Mexicans and i bet you any Mexican you would propose so called "Bill" to would kick your ass.( i being one of them).

u have no idea how many people i have physically fought in High school defending my people, and i am proud to say i am mexican and as hard as we are workers, we are every bit as hard working in every aspect of life so u and any forumer have no right to try and put us down. 

I need smallers sigs.
AVIATOR GANG
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2005 at 10:19am
Originally posted by B_Wet A-5 B_Wet A-5 wrote:

I was wondering what you opinion on illegal immigrants was and how we fix the problem. First of all, they are ruining our economy. $50,000,000,000 of wages made by illegal immigrants is sent to Mexico. This is hurting the economy. Prostitution, drug distribution, and gang activity is prominant among illegal immigrants. A lot of times we try to deport them, Mexico won't let them back.To fix this problem I propose:

2. Give warning that lethal force will be used if any person crosses the border illegally.

I know people on here are going to go crazy about this, but this is my point of view. If people want into the country, then they should be forced to do it legally or be killed.

-me

WGP u are a moron for an infinite amounts of reasons the first being u have no right to single out Mexicans, their are millions of immigrants in this country not just Mexicans and i bet you any Mexican you would propose so called "Bill" to would kick your ass.( i being one of them).

u have no idea how many people i have physically fought in High school defending my people, and i am proud to say i am mexican and as hard as we are workers, we are every bit as hard working in every aspect of life so u and any forumer have no right to try and put us down.

If they are breaking the law, we have every right single them out if they break the law. I work with imagrants everyday. Japenese, Bolivian, El Salvadorean, ect ect, if anyone, immigrant or otherwize is breaking the law, society WILL single them out, if you break a social more or folkway, society WILL single you out, you might go to jail, get deported ect. ect.
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2005 at 11:57am
You break the law every day.

I am sure if I were to follow you home, I could find you violanting a traffic law.

There is hardly a soul upon this earth that has never broken the law.

Most are just lucky enough not to get caught. The seriousness of the law that is being broken is also looked upon.

Most will agree that walking across a border without a document signed isnt that big of a deal.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic